Page 123 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223623 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I remember hearing something like that. But it wasn't an official announcement, it was an article written by someone who knew someone.
    A lot of those going around…

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    A lot of those going around…
    is it someone that can be trusted with the BP IP?

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    is it someone that can be trusted with the BP IP?
    no one knows who it is but it is someone. Coates is for sure leaving the book and the next writer is likely already deep in scripting mode if not already seeing art.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    no one knows who it is but it is someone. Coates is for sure leaving the book and the next writer is likely already deep in scripting mode if not already seeing art.
    Hopefully the next writer is as good as you brother. And I won’t stop holding out hope that Marvel will change their mind.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

i can't wait to see what the new take is. My vote's for Narcisse. He's my favorite of the last batch. but there are a couple others who could do it justice. David Walker, for one.
    Last edited by Redjack; 02-14-2021 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    i can't wait to see what the new take is. My vote's for Narcisse. He's my favorite o the last batch. but there are couple other who could do it justice. David Walker, for one.
    Narcisse is definitely my ideal pick. He got T’Challas voice down well in ROTBP. Heck, he also said he’d love to write the story for a Black Panther video game.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I just hope it isn't Aaron. Or Cates.

I could live with Ewing, but I think his plate is full.

I feel Narcisse would be my second pick behind RJ obviously. He definitely has potential to be the next Hudlin. Pair him with a veteran writer to help him get his bearings and I think he can really grow into something great. I think walker could do well too. I guess those would be my top 3 picks.

I'd have to go with Salamin Ahmed. He's doing a great job on Miles Morales and his Black Bolt series was pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'd have to go with Salamin Ahmed. He's doing a great job on Miles Morales and his Black Bolt series was pretty good too.
    I enjoyed RotBP but this. Salamin is my first pick if Mr. Thorne is out of the running.

I think Evan is too green. He has the passion for the character but not the experience in fictional storytelling needed.

I'd feel like RedJack getting passed up for a comic book writing neophyte without a name would be a slap in the face.

But, at least with Evan, I wouldn't worry about T'challa being chumped... i'd worry if the STORY was worth my time.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I enjoyed RotBP but this. Salamin is my first pick if Mr. Thorne is out of the running.

I think Evan is too green. He has the passion for the character but not the experience in fictional storytelling needed.

I'd feel like RedJack getting passed up for a comic book writing neophyte without a name would be a slap in the face.

But, at least with Evan, I wouldn't worry about T'challa being chumped... i'd worry if the STORY was worth my time.
    Yeah, I think Narcisse needs a few more series under his belt. I'm kinda surprised that he didn't get any other titles to work on, maybe some more minis to get his writing legs under him.

Yeah, I think Narcisse needs a few more series under his belt. I'm kinda surprised that he didn't get any other titles to work on, maybe some more minis to get his writing legs under him.
    I tend to agree. While Rise was better than the ongoing, I don't think Evan is ready for a headline book yet.

I find myself wondering what Fred "Gold Digger" Perry would be like on the book... he'd need an editor to rein him in, though.

This a wild one but what would y'all think of Aaron Mcgruder? Too out there?

Maybe I'm writing him off early but I wasn't very impressed with how salamin wrote T'Challa in his Conan series

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    This a wild one but what would y'all think of Aaron Mcgruder? Too out there?

Maybe I'm writing him off early but I wasn't very impressed with how salamin wrote T'Challa in his Conan series
    Was this the Battle For The Serpent Crown series? I thought he did T'Challa pretty good. He didn't get chumped and he took down Conan.

Was this the Battle For The Serpent Crown series? I thought he did T'Challa pretty good. He didn't get chumped and he took down Conan.
    Yeah. Abd yes he did but it was HOW that I didn't like. T'Challa basically said "if it was a fair fight you would beat me" essentially attributing his win to having the habit. Reminds me of Bp vs DP where once wade got the habit he was beating T'Challa, leading to believe the habit is what makes T'Challa strong and not himself