Page 133 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Nothing Black Panther related in May. Even for Avengers because Aaron is doing Herors Reborn which looks to star Squadron Supreme.
    And the only other book I follow right now (see my avatar) is in a skip month before probably getting dragged into another Event™.

I swear, it's like Marvel WANTS me to not give them any money…

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Looks like a world leader inviting other world leaders to me.

Be curious if like... Magneto or Black Bolt or Thor show up or something
    I still wouldn't go. All this diplomacy and Doom will still go all Doom on them and they will be shocked. Send him a card and stay far away.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Doom appears to be at the center so its probably not good for Tchalla, but that's a good splash page. Lol

T'Challa's outfit has me curious.

You guys remember that event called World War Wakanda that was apparently supposed to happen when Hudlin was running things? Let’s say you’re in charge of the Black Panther solo and Marvel tells you that this is the next big event. How would y’all handle it? I’d personally have Killmonger being the main villain of this event causing an international incident (oh btw, he’ll be back in control of Niganda in this story), probably by attacking and taking over neighboring countries and making Niganda a lot bigger and more powerful. Things escalate and soon everyone starts to take sides. Niganda would be allied with Latveria, Sin Cong and Bagalia. Wakanda would be allied with Symkaria and Krakoa (I know people here have reservations about mutants, especially her but if I were running things no bullshit would happen on my watch). Atlantis would stay neutral but eventually Killmonger would do something to piss off Namor, thus leading him to (VERY begrudgingly) ally with T’Challa in the war. The US would decide to stay out of it, as they know that being involved in a war with super humans would lead to a catastrophic loss of life, but they would then decide to send the Sqaudron Supreme to get involved when they find out the Avengers are assisting T’Challa.

How would you guys handle it?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Your point being?

The interview CBR took that quote from had Malcolm admitting that he's able to tell a story about race in F&TWS because of the Black Panther movie. What exactly is wrong about saying that when I think all of us know the impact that movie had. We go around talking how much the movie made in box office and change things in order to say this and that is what the character and franchise deserves but when someone talks about how that has affected them and their work it's a problem?

And is that his fault? What do you want from the man?
    Yeah I see nothing wrong with the article at all. I feel bitter sweet is all. Happy of the affect but sad at the cost

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Your point being?

The interview CBR took that quote from had Malcolm admitting that he's able to tell a story about race in F&TWS because of the Black Panther movie. What exactly is wrong about saying that when I think all of us know the impact that movie had. We go around talking how much the movie made in box office and change things in order to say this and that is what the character and franchise deserves but when someone talks about how that has affected them and their work it's a problem?

And is that his fault? What do you want from the man?
    To not use Black Panther as a sales point for completely unrelated material especially when the studio is discarding the character.

That's all.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Wait...Doom KNOWS how to love someone besides himself? And she loves him enough to want to marry HIM?
    Envetiquiring minds want to know...WHO is this woman?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Wait...Doom KNOWS how to love someone besides himself? And she loves him enough to want to marry HIM?
    Its probably a LMD of Sue.

Love? What's love got to do with it? For Vic it's all about power.

Knowing Doom, he built his soon to be bride himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Well, we've had droughts before. I just hope the next solo will be out before the end of this year.
    Saw more info. The other Avengers solo titles have been suspended for Heroes Reborn as well.

Saw more info. The other Avengers solo titles have been suspended for Heroes Reborn as well.
    Yeah, I'm guessing this is the result of the Phoenix storyline. Maybe Namor does win and wipes the Avengers out of existence.

Part 2 of my idea. As the war rages on, Doom is gonna see how detrimental it is for Latveria and tells Erik that he’s on his own from that point. Erik, having a feeling Doom was gonna turn when the going got rough, enacts his contingency plan in which a couple of traitors in Latveria launch a surprise attack on the castle and manage to steal some new deadly weapons that were developed. Enraged, Victor finally declares that Latveria has changed from Neutral to firmly against Killmonger. While not necessarily allied with T’Challa’s side he really wants Killmonger to burn for what he just pulled.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

has there been a "history of Wakanda" comics mini series? something to explore the history of key people throughout the centuries?
    sidebar: When did the Wakandans first reach the moon/space?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    has there been a "history of Wakanda" comics mini series? something to explore the history of key people throughout the centuries?
    sidebar: When did the Wakandans first reach the moon/space?
    No, just random stories here and there. Flags of Fathers, Rise of the Black panther 1, the story about Chanda
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Didn't Doom go back in time repeatedly to be with some sorceress from the middle ages? It was basically temporal booty calls, but...there was that.

Ah Google says that was Morgan le Fay. Huh. Well maybe that's who he's marrying?