Page 137 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    So how we feeling about The up coming BP ISSUE this Wednesday?
    Relief that it's almost over.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Relief that it's almost over.
    That and hoping nothing too game changing happens so the next writer has a relatively clean slate to work with. Other than that this run is dead to me and I can’t wait for Coates to leave the Black Panther corner of Marvel. Easily the most devastating writer the franchise has ever had.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

What BP issue?
    I don't know which villain is playing mind games with y'all but...we haven't had a BP comic in...a very long time.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I’m only excited because it brings us one step closer to finding out who will take over next. Otherwise
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

If there’s an issue I’m getting it to just to see how things conclude. If there’s not I’m getting hopes up for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, that's a cool idea. There're also a lot of young heroes that T'Challa should meet.
    Still waiting for that Team up with miles so he can thank him for saving him fro. Carol and get some vibranium upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    That and hoping nothing too game changing happens so the next writer has a relatively clean slate to work with. Other than that this run is dead to me and I can’t wait for Coates to leave the Black Panther corner of Marvel. Easily the most devastating writer the franchise has ever had.

I would almost say that I'm thankful Redjacks KiB came out first as when. People see the inevitable bullisht Coates is going to pull, they won't be so enamoured by it because they have already seen what a real writer who cares can do with the REAL T'Challa.. so watching storm or whomever take down symbiote monger while T'Challa gives a speech will more likely not be worshiped as some great feat but instead seen for the lame nonsense it is

Its Wednesday? About time. I do wanna see how this story gets its end. Love to see a lot of black heroes in the preview

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm curious about it, but just as curious if I'll remember a damn thing. I was going to re-read everything but ran out of time.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I just hope he puts the pieces back in place so whatever the next writer does, doesn't have to deal with a bunch of "house cleaning" first.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    It's always Interesting how people will review issues and interpret them in ways that make you scratch your head, as of they read the issue how they wanted it to happen, and not how it actually did

As King in Black: Black Panter #1 proves, not even the purest characters in the Marvel Universe can withstand the pull of Knull. The demonic dark god attacked Wakanda, and T'Challa had to briefly sacrifice his own little sister Shuri to Knull to bring the symbiote god's attack to an end.
    We talking about the same Shuri here lol? The one that told a couple of people to get raped for Wakanda? The one that captured nuns lol? The one that used to party like Paris Hilton?

Ain't no Queen pure.

I'm assuming the writer watched the movie and assumed the character was the same eh?

Anyway, the review was fine, but odd to focus on Shuri so much and to not know the character at all.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    We talking about the same Shuri here lol? The one that told a couple of people to get raped for Wakanda? The one that captured nuns lol? The one that used to party like Paris Hilton?

Ain't no Queen pure.

I'm assuming the writer watched the movie and assumed the character was the same eh?

Anyway, the review was fine, but odd to focus on Shuri so much and to not know the character at all.
    Admittedly other writers have basically been treating her more like MCU Shuri rather than pre-SW Shuri.

Yeah, but you ant just pretend pre sw or even Coates Shuri doesn't exist either. Gotta be consistent, can't pick and choose Shuri like that. Especially if they are being finicky about T'Challa as well who had vastly more consistent showings to him