Page 197 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think id rather turn Kasper into a spy/assassin of sorts
    I would put Kasper on a team with Akili, and have a strike team of HZ becoming the "Faces" of the order. Think of ghost recon/ republic commandos rolled into one. Akili, Kasper, B'Arry (bout time backhand barry becomes an official character) and a 4th. Maybe that female HZ we saw in Conan. Turn them into the group they are supposed to be. Future soldiers using future tech and high octane action, doing spy missions among other Black ops stuff.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    and now I'm reminded why I bought the Avengers game

guess its time to redownload lol
    They actually did what I wanted for the new BP suit: chainmail texture from the Civil War suit underneath thin armour plates with patterns inspired by the solo film suit. It's actually pretty cool looking.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I would put Kasper on a team with Akili, and have a strike team of HZ becoming the "Faces" of the order. Think of ghost recon/ republic commandos rolled into one. Akili, Kasper, B'Arry (bout time backhand barry becomes an official character) and a 4th. Maybe that female HZ we saw in Conan. Turn them into the group they are supposed to be. Future soldiers using future tech and high octane action, doing spy missions among other Black ops stuff.
    I always thought Kasper would fit in well as being the guy who does the dirty work. The stuff the King of the Wakanda can’t do because of his position. Kind of like a renegade soldier. Opposite of a white knight ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    T'Challa is voiced by Christopher Judge (Kratos from God of War 2018)
    Wow! Okay. Judge is awesome .

I'm going to keep expecting him to yell out "boy" at some point now though .

(Or people making Teal'c jokes).

What they need to do is just consolidate the Doras and HZs into one group led by Okoye and Akili. You can make Kasper and QDJ sub LTs.

Having a separate male and female group at this point just doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Other than releasing in June, no specific day was given that I saw.
    Thank you... I’m definitely buying

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    They actually did what I wanted for the new BP suit: chainmail texture from the Civil War suit underneath thin armour plates with patterns inspired by the solo film suit. It's actually pretty cool looking.
    Yeah this suit looks good.

It is one of those instances where making it look more "real life" worked.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I always thought Kasper would fit in well as being the guy who does the dirty work. The stuff the King of the Wakanda can’t do because of his position. Kind of like a renegade soldier. Opposite of a white knight ironically.
    Gets in a grey area where you would have to make T'challa more "dark" though and less pure heroic.

Wakanda having some sort of X-force like lethal squad to eliminate enemies of wakanda makes some sense. But also... Wakanda is non-aggressive. They don't really do the whole "strike first" type of thing. they defense, they don't attack. So it gets a little weird.

From a guy that loves X-Force style kill squads... i'd be all for it though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    What they need to do is just consolidate the Doras and HZs into one group led by Okoye and Akili. You can make Kasper and QDJ sub LTs.

Having a separate male and female group at this point just doesn't make sense.
    In an alternate reality, Priest would have introduced the Doras more as a "nun" like situation vs a wives in training situation.

Basically... the Doras give up their earthly tethers to serve Bast. And to serve Bast is to serve the avatar of Bast... Black Panther.

Any woman could be a Dora if they are willing to give their life up for Bast and complete the required training. You don't serve Black Panther (aka a man)... you serve The Panther God.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

A closer look at his costume. I like the engravings on his helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    So, basically like Hunter.

I say severely reduce the number of Dora. There are only supposed to be 1 from each tribe so there should only be a dozen or so, not enough to form their own army. Give one or two focus at a time or give them the Hudlin treatment and make them easily interchangeable.

I'd stop treating the Hatut Zeraze like foot soldiers. They shouldn't be out in the front lines. If it was up to me I'd use them similar to the Anbu from the Naruto series since they're basically the same thing.

I'd make Kasper part of the White Tiger cult that was mentioned way back and add Sofia to it, I miss her character.

Couldn't care any less about Akili. The only thing I remember about him was that one flip from season 1. I'd bring back Hunter and develop his relationship with T'Challa more and with Shuri and especially Ramonda, since they were close during Priest's run. Plus T'Challa need more male relationships in the BP franchise since Tetu has been in a limbo since 2003 with his brief appearance in Rise being the first in years. W'Kabi and Zuri are still dead I think.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I say severely reduce the number of Dora. There are only supposed to be 1 from each tribe so there should only be a dozen or so, not enough to form their own army. Give one or two focus at a time or give them the Hudlin treatment and make them easily interchangeable.

I'd stop treating the Hatut Zeraze like foot soldiers. They shouldn't be out in the front lines. If it was up to me I'd use them similar to the Anbu from the Naruto series since they're basically the same thing.

I'd make Kasper part of the White Tiger cult that was mentioned way back and add Sofia to it, I miss her character.

Couldn't care any less about Akili. The only thing I remember about him was that one flip from season 1. I'd bring back Hunter and develop his relationship with T'Challa more and with Shuri and especially Ramonda, since they were close during Priest's run. Plus T'Challa need more male relationships in the BP franchise since Tetu has been in a limbo since 2003 with his brief appearance in Rise being the first in years. W'Kabi and Zuri are still dead I think.
    How do you redeem Hunter after being a serial killer though?

Only thing Liss missed on 100%.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    AGENTS OF WAKANDA - Lead by and starring Okoye - espionage on a global scale
    JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY - Lead by and starring Shuri - wild adventures in science and magic
    THE BLACK PANTHER - lead by and starring T'Challa - the Black Panther.

that's what I would do.
    That's basically what I'd want to see barring titles and what Okoye would be doing. I see T'Challa as the guy handling statecraft, espionage, and the foreign adventures. He's king and the guy who wants to make Wakanda a beacon for the whole world so it makes sense he'd be dealing with the interactions between Wakanda's courtly politics/institutions and the outside.

Shuri is basically as you described, I'd add in the PRIDE (Princess Research Initiative Division Executives) as the supporting cast. All the young Wakandans we've seen through the years armed with experimental tech and a thirst for knowledge that takes them everywhere from the Darkforce Dimension to Serpent Valley. This could be the Nightwing title to T'Challa's Batman, but with a more YA appeal. Princess Shuri: PRIDE of Wakanda. Or Shuri and the Pride of Wakanda.

I'd want Okoye dealing with domestic Wakandan stuff as the co-lead of a relaunched World of Wakanda series alongside M'Baku. The Detective Comics of the Black Panther line. T'Challa splits his time between Wakanda and the outside world, Shuri often isn't even on Earth, so someone's gotta handle the smaller scale threats within Wakanda that they can't get to. I'd throw in a heavy aspect of worldbuilding and slice of life. That way all the major bases are covered, a T'Challa-centric title with ties to the wider MU and foreign adventures, a more esoteric Shuri vehicle that targets the YA audience, and a series dedicated to further building Wakanda and the wider cast of characters that populate it.
    Last edited by chief12d; 03-18-2021 at 03:11 PM.

BANNED

Gets in a grey area where you would have to make T'challa more "dark" though and less pure heroic.

Wakanda having some sort of X-force like lethal squad to eliminate enemies of wakanda makes some sense. But also... Wakanda is non-aggressive. They don't really do the whole "strike first" type of thing. they defense, they don't attack. So it gets a little weird.

From a guy that loves X-Force style kill squads... i'd be all for it though lol
    It basically would of worked better with Hunter still around but it could still work if the whole line of thought is to keep Wakanda 3 or 4 steps ahead of every nation on the planet. Whether that be Krakoa, Attilan (If that’s still a thing), Latveria or the US. It could he just trying to find sensitive information, keeping tabs, retrieving anything that gets stolen, etc. So basically a spy thing but I’d have Kasper in a Deathstroke like fashion meaning where he looks like he’s a one man army

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    So, basically like Hunter.
    I guess the storyline kind of played out already in a way upon Kasper’s introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    A closer look at his costume. I like the engravings on his helmet.

Villain(s) - M'Baku? Killmonger?

In an alternate reality, Priest would have introduced the Doras more as a "nun" like situation vs a wives in training situation.

Basically... the Doras give up their earthly tethers to serve Bast. And to serve Bast is to serve the avatar of Bast... Black Panther.

Any woman could be a Dora if they are willing to give their life up for Bast and complete the required training. You don't serve Black Panther (aka a man)... you serve The Panther God.
    I'd like to see them do a Red Room situation with the Doras although on a volunteer basis. They want to become agents of Wakanda through strict training and discipline.

We always hear about badass Wakandan warriors(don't see it a lot but they sure do talk about it.) They need to get more in-depth about it and really get into the levels of regular warriors, elite agents and what kind of covert operation Wakanda has.