Page 200 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300700 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's pretty cool, and it wouldn't be his first time in the Marvel sandbox, as he did voice Magneto in X-Men: Evolution, if I recall right.
    I was wracking my brain trying to remember if Judge had done something Marvel related and totally forgot he was Magneto in X-Men Evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Excellent transition lol. This expansion is gonna feature multiple Wakandan locations right? I guess we can assume we’ll see Birnin Zana and some open jungle areas. And since it was said we’re getting new villains it’ll be cool to see who we get outside Klaw. Maybe evil M’Baku that eventually becomes an ally? Or maybe Killmonger, the most well known BP villain? We could end up getting a non-BP villain though.
    I could see M'Baku and they re-work him into being like the Abomination/Maestro boss fight to where he's like this big, hulking, boss in a robot gorilla suit.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    And he’ll most likely fade into obscurity once the run ends and Coates gets to work on Superman. LMAO!
    He's in X-Factor currently.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Excellent transition lol. This expansion is gonna feature multiple Wakandan locations right? I guess we can assume we’ll see Birnin Zana and some open jungle areas. And since it was said we’re getting new villains it’ll be cool to see who we get outside Klaw. Maybe evil M’Baku that eventually becomes an ally? Or maybe Killmonger, the most well known BP villain? We could end up getting a non-BP villain though.
    A take on the White Gorilla tribe could be cool as enemies.

The Black Panther reveal trailer is currently ranked at #27 on youtube gaming.

I just don't know what to say. I think every adjective to describe how miserable this run is has been used.

I love Acuna but his T'Challa looks like somebody's granddad.

This 65 year old lookin T'challa has got to go lol

And who is the fire/ice chick in the last panel?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I just don't know what to say. I think every adjective to describe how miserable this run is has been used.

I love Acuna but his T'Challa looks like somebody's granddad.
    I swear he must be audtitioning to write the x-men movie or something which i hope doesn't happen and i hope he doesn't end up on an xbook. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out where Prodigy fit into the story, he hasn't been in a single issue i can remember. Then coates spent his entire run spitting on Wakanda and now with one or two issues left all of a sudden Wakanda is the "wonder." The whole run feels like a troll on wakanda.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I swear he must be audtitioning to write the x-men movie or something which i hope doesn't happen and i hope he doesn't end up on an xbook. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out where Prodigy fit into the story, he hasn't been in a single issue i can remember. Then coates spent his entire run spitting on Wakanda and now with one or two issues left all of a sudden Wakanda is the "wonder." The whole run feels like a troll on wakanda.
    His Cap run ends in June so he'll definitely have time to do an X book if Marvel gives him one.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    His Cap run ends in June so he'll definitely have time to do an X book if Marvel gives him one.
    I don’t care what he writes in the future just as long as he stays the hell away from Wakanda.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    This 65 year old lookin T'challa has got to go lol

And who is the fire/ice chick in the last panel?
    Oya aka idie okonkwo, a temperature manipulator and one of the five first mutants to arise afer hope summers started to reverse the effects of the decimation

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Oya aka idie okonkwo, a temperature manipulator and one of the five first mutants to arise afer hope summers started to reverse the effects of the decimation
    Damn, Coates really scraping the bottle of the barrel.

I didn't realize the 5 lights were even still around. How many of them are in the x books these days?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Coates does not like Wakanda the same way long time (hell even recent) fans like the country and T’Challa in particular. He knows what people want out of BP and he willingly subverted it to aggressively move away from what was previously established. He thinks BP prior to his run was toxic, problematic, and in need of a 5 year deconstruction arc with no genuine elevation of the concept and characters. That way it could be “real” and “modern” to fit in his and his followers’ pessimistic, stereotypical view of the world.

I’m happy it’s ending on such a low note and that sales reflect the response online to this travesty. How he ended up writing Superman is a mystery but at least his era is coming to a close and likely to not be remembered outside the aesthetic Stelfreeze implemented. These truly are the lost years of Black Panther lol. Imagine if we had Redjack or David Walker given this much freedom to write Black Panther and his world.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

T'Challa looks like he's being played by Cress Williams.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Damn, Coates really scraping the bottle of the barrel.

I didn't realize the 5 lights were even still around. How many of them are in the x books these days?
    Hope is important, the other 4 not so much, but oya's the most popular one at least there's questions where she is now, plus she has a cool look+powerset so I can undersand the aesthetic choice