Page 228 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Is it too much to ask that he takes over after Coates?
    lol BP fans starvin, we will take anyone that can form a complete sentence and doesn't hate the character lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    lol BP fans starvin, we will take anyone that can form a complete sentence and doesn't hate the character lol
    Hey man we suffered through five years of incompetent writing on top of our man getting written out of the MCU. We need a win. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I mean, he DID also capture his voice too.. but yes us BP fans are as THIRSTY for a competent writer for BP as Coates is for wanting to write X-Men

Had BP on the mind. Enjoyed how he was written my orlando so far. I followed orlando's supergirl and wonder woman and as previously said when he is on he is on.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Is it too much to ask that he takes over after Coates?
    He’s white so I doubt he’ll be who they choose. Better be an announcement in this month’s solicits, I’m tired of waiting.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Had BP on the mind. Enjoyed how he was written my orlando so far. I followed orlando's supergirl and wonder woman and as previously said when he is on he is on.

Pretty cool art there. Thanks for sharing.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Pretty cool art there. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks appreciate it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

So i'm on comixology right now bored and decided to look up some BP stuff to read because Redjack King in Black got me interested and then the Intergaltic Empire pulls up and the synopsis is nothing but lies.

Black Panther Book 9: The Intergalactic Empire Of Wakanda Part Four
    Collects Black Panther (2018) #19-25. The end of an era for the Black Panther! Ta-Nehisi Coates’ landmark run reaches a tipping point as the ruthless N’Jadaka comes for Earth! To protect our planet from N’Jadaka’s violent invasion, the nation of Wakanda must go to war against its own future — and its first, best and only hope lies in the Panther! But where is he? Even the gods are beginning to despair — but Bast will not abandon her avatar, even if she has to recruit an outsider to save him! Coates brings T’Challa full circle, back to the home he left behind and the crown he has never fully accepted. This is the story of a king who sought to be a hero, a hero reduced to a slave and a slave who advanced into legend!

Did i read something completely different. You know, whatever marvel.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

So i'm on comixology right now bored and decided to look up some BP stuff to read because Redjack King in Black got me interested and then the Intergaltic Empire pulls up and the synopsis is nothing but lies.

Collects Black Panther (2018) #19-25. The end of an era for the Black Panther! Ta-Nehisi Coates’ landmark run reaches a tipping point as the ruthless N’Jadaka comes for Earth! To protect our planet from N’Jadaka’s violent invasion, the nation of Wakanda must go to war against its own future — and its first, best and only hope lies in the Panther! But where is he? Even the gods are beginning to despair — but Bast will not abandon her avatar, even if she has to recruit an outsider to save him! Coates brings T’Challa full circle, back to the home he left behind and the crown he has never fully accepted. This is the story of a king who sought to be a hero, a hero reduced to a slave and a slave who advanced into legend!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Still picking my jaw up. all i can think is tried it. Either way ended up getting the complete priest volume 1 if i like it i'll get the others or just get marvel unlimited depends since it was 29.99 but i doubt i would use unlimited the way it should be since it's behind current releases so choices.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Someone remind what has Bast done other than get her powers stolen by NuKillmonger and act ooc?

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Someone remind what has Bast done other than get her powers stolen by NuKillmonger and act ooc?

What bother me the most is that "but where is he." i swear to god i read that in meghan mccain, ,meghan kelly from fo voice in my head and i don't know why but i read it sounding so condescending. "but where is he." ugh. And people will buy because of that, it's like a really good trailer where everyone looks good but when you watch your like "what happened?! This isn't the trailer at all!"

I'm sorry i just. I swear he makes me feel like that episode of the chapelle show where the blind guy divorced his wife because of what he found out she was.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Good god thats trash.
    Im sorry but

Wakanda did not need slavery introduced into its mythos. What's the point of fantasy if someone comes along and brings the crappiest things about reality into places they have no business being. Black panther is a superhero. The first one of his kind who is as important and as popular as he is because hes a black character NOT saddled with stereotypes, incompetence, Rape, Slavery, ect.

Imagine if in Black Panthers first movie they decided to make it about slavery. Would anybody think that was cool? We already have our slavery fix and sexual predator media portrayals.

I dont need it in WAKANDA the most socially and technologically advance place in Marvel Earth. I am so glad that I never bought a single issue of this run to support this type of teardown of what was created to be by Kirby and Stan in the civil rights 60s.....an a beacon of Hope, representation, Power, and advancement to black comic readers (and everyine else) at a time where there was little to none.

Why come in and ruin that?

Just end it now.
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-01-2021 at 05:09 PM.

Still picking my jaw up. all i can think is tried it. Either way ended up getting the complete priest volume 1 if i like it i'll get the others or just get marvel unlimited depends since it was 29.99 but i doubt i would use unlimited the way it should be since it's behind current releases so choices.
    Have you read see wakanda and die? Or have you read the run by David Liss?

Damn, that last issue must be bringing that FIRE to do all that in one issue.. because none of that has happened yet lol

WE in for a treat in the last issue boys and girls!

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html