Page 408 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508908 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post

Hopefully nobody from the past era supporting characters will be killed to have a "shocking" opener to the new arcs.
    I nominate Changamire as tribute lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Seriously though there’s no use for Changamire anymore. We won’t be losing anything by killing him.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Him & the Trash Angels to maimed badly & killed in the most gruesome way possible..

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Him & the Trash Angels to maimed badly & killed in the most gruesome way possible..
    Set up M'baku the villain by having him come back and cave both their heads in during tribal combat for the Jabari land lol

Win Win

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Hopefully nobody from the past era supporting characters will be killed to have a "shocking" opener to the new arcs.
    Let's not be too hasty with that. There are quite a few characters that need to be "disappeared" from the last run.

Goon Slam Gary is not one of them however.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Seriously though there’s no use for Changamire anymore. We won’t be losing anything by killing him.
    Changemire can become the next...

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    I have a confession I kinda want this version of Killmonger to survive and get fleshed out More under Ridlety.Aldo it's time to make Man Ape a legit force not some jobber.
    Is NuKillmonger even alive? Is it just the symbiote doing its own thing or did his consciousness fuse with it to keep him alive? If it's the latter Coates has done a poor job at showing it. Right now it just seems like OG Killmonger got the symbiote while NuKillmonger is dead.

Set up M'baku the villain by having him come back and cave both their heads in during tribal combat for the Jabari land lol

Win Win
    Damn man and here chief and I talking about how M'Baku can be redeemed and a friend to T'Challa again and y'all over ready to have him cave in some skulls lol. I mean, that would be a bit ironic, but it could work, having M'Baku coming in, repowered by the gorilla god (with a new look to boot) and destroying all of Coates created Characters (Changaroo, Hodari, and the MA. Akili is cool he can stay lol) in order to show how dangerous he has become and him taking back the jabari lands and wanting to square up against T'Challa again... I'm good with either option really

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Shame about no T'Challa is that I truly felt they building towards making the clearcut best MCU with BP2. And something that will win over even the naysayers of the 1st one because the 2nd one would just be too good.

So that is disappointing.

However, at least me and MoS and crew can chop it up how great T'Shuri was in the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Shame about no T'Challa is that I truly felt they building towards making the clearcut best MCU with BP2. And something that will win over even the naysayers of the 1st one because the 2nd one would just be too good.

So that is disappointing.

However, at least me and MoS and crew can chop it up how great T'Shuri was in the sequel.
    Klaue’s mixtape on the way to the theater with “MOS and crew”.
    66943BF7-DCCF-49D0-BAC2-66CA104BE06B.jpg
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

holy **** man
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Damn man and here chief and I talking about how M'Baku can be redeemed and a friend to T'Challa again and y'all over ready to have him cave in some skulls lol. I mean, that would be a bit ironic, but it could work, having M'Baku coming in, repowered by the gorilla god (with a new look to boot) and destroying all of Coates created Characters (Changaroo, Hodari, and the MA. Akili is cool he can stay lol) in order to show how dangerous he has become and him taking back the jabari lands and wanting to square up against T'Challa again... I'm good with either option really

Fine fine fine

Let QDJ take back the Jabari lands as rightful queen and bash their skulls in.

Then I might actually like the character lol

Is that better?

Maybe on missing something about this image?

Fine fine fine

Let QDJ take back the Jabari lands as rightful queen and bash their skulls in.

Then I might actually like the character lol

Is that better?

Lol I'm good with either. QDJ might have less backlash for it. That would be interesting to see her fade them out. Every last one of them except Akili

Win Win
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    If it happens in tribal combat, that doesn't necessarily make him evil as the rules would allow it.

I'd start with him on a walkabout with the gorilla God coming to him the fire side telling him what a disappoint he is. Just basically a henchman and he gave up all his potential when tried to usurp the thrown. As he travels he helps people in an anti-villain way. Slowly the half curse gives way(the full curse is gorilla man from Agents) and he resembles MCU M'baku.

Then tribal combat to reclaim his lands. Then continues as an internal villain , but ally if Wakanda is threatened.