Page 463 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563963 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 15079
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    No one complained when the Hulk destroyed T'Challa's Hulk-buster armor.

Ewing has written T'Challa pretty consistent since he was in The Ultimates so we wouldn't expect to see anything shocking.
    That was Amadeus Cho Hulk, also btw... all the Hulkbuster armors suck they always fail i have no idea why they get built other than they look cool sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    You can say the same thing for when Cap went toe to toe against Hulk in the old comics
    I mean you could but even then that's mostly due to his shield which can and has tanked hits from beings that hit harder than Hulk, you don't see Cap using it to slice Hulks arm off.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    He has Antarctic Vibranium anti-metal claws. They are stronger than Adamantium. And he has low level superhuman strength, probably Class 4 or so, why is that a stretch?
    IIRC isn't it stated that his energy weapons at max setting can cut through steel? Don't see how that is better than adamantium unless i missed something which i could have easily. You still need a hell of a lot more than class 4 strength to cut through Hulk as much as BP did, it kinda goes against the entire history of Hulk and Wolverine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Why? Hulk's been cut by indestructible blades before.
    Yes, but how many street tiers have cut his entire limbs off with them? I remember Skaar someone with Hulk level strength using Shadowforge metal which could tank adamantium bullets and failing to cut through Hulks bone, in the same comic where he delivered a 100 trillion ton punch on Hulk and was causing earthquakes just fighting him.

I mean you see how this gets a bit too silly? I think people are willing to overlook anything as long as it makes their favorite look good, would a part of me love seeing Hulk knock out Thanos? Sure, would that make sense? No, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    That's kinda the point, T'challa should have not been that effective against Hulk. Granted Hulk was distracted most of the time so T'challa got in cheap shots but the cutting arm bit was a bit too much.
    So a guy who has contingency plans against Galactus, used prep to cure Galactus, used prep to fry Thanos Brain, used Prep to take away SS power, used prep to defeat Tony's most advanced armor at the time, used prep to punch the devil, along with a dozen other prep feats... The guy who is known as always being prepared, THE prep Master before it became batman's thing. Should not have been that effective against hulk...Why? Because it's the hulk? He has beaten foes stronger than hulk with prep. He was as effective as he is known for. Again this was round two after Avengers got spanked the first time. Don't see the issue. But lol at the cheap shots comment as of to somehow take away the feat

Ultimate Member

Funny enough, I was more shocked by Hulk almost smothering Thor.

I thought he could go without air indefinitely.

That was Amadeus Cho Hulk, also btw... all the Hulkbuster armors suck they always fail i have no idea why they get built other than they look cool sometimes.

I mean you could but even then that's mostly due to his shield which can and has tanked hits from beings that hit harder than Hulk, you don't see Cap using it to slice Hulks arm off.

IIRC isn't it stated that his energy weapons at max setting can cut through steel? Don't see how that is better than adamantium unless i missed something which i could have easily. You still need a hell of a lot more than class 4 strength to cut through Hulk as much as BP did, it kinda goes against the entire history of Hulk and Wolverine.
    Nah he didn't use his shield but his legs in this panel

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I remember saying ages ago, when T'challa fights someone stronger than Aunt May suddenly its questioned. Some things never change I guess.
    And these are probably the same people who have no problem with Batman handing out L’s to people that could obliterate him in a nanosecond. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Wolverine has no superhuman strength and can slice and dice on the Hulk with admantium blades.

Black Panther, who is probably as strong as Logan, uses pure energy blades to sliced and dice on the Hulk and we have a problem?

Steve Rogers is that dude.

Steve Rogers is that dude.
    He's always been that dude.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    So a guy who has contingency plans against Galactus, used prep to cure Galactus, used prep to fry Thanos Brain, used Prep to take away SS power, used prep to defeat Tony's most advanced armor at the time, used prep to punch the devil, along with a dozen other prep feats... The guy who is known as always being prepared, THE prep Master before it became batman's thing. Should not have been that effective against hulk...Why? Because it's the hulk? He has beaten foes stronger than hulk with prep. He was as effective as he is known for. Again this was round two after Avengers got spanked the first time. Don't see the issue. But lol at the cheap shots comment as of to somehow take away the feat
    Where did he prep against Hulk here? Also i am not against prep BP beating Hulk or much more powerful guys, that's kinda the point of prep it has allowed really smart guys to take on cosmic threats. The problem is specifically against him cutting off Hulks arm when it was established that even cutting his organs with adamantium is extremely difficult.

Did he kick Hulks head off?

BANNED

Wolverine has no superhuman strength and can slice and dice on the Hulk with admantium blades.

Black Panther, who is probably as strong as Logan, uses pure energy blades to sliced and dice on the Hulk and we have a problem?

Yes and he never sliced off his limbs, in fact he has made comments in the past on how difficult it is to cut through his flesh when he gets angry.

As i said i have no problem with BP stabbing him in the eyes or even using the spear to pierce him but cutting off his arm clean was too much unless BP energy blades have more similar feats from which i know they don't. In fact i remember them being said to cut only reinforced steel at their max setting.

Those are his energy daggers, not his claws. TChalla’s strength is an unknown. It’s just been noted that he has the strength of twenty men. Nobody knows specifically how strong he is. He’s more than strong enough to snap chains, and kick Namor hard enough to send him flying. You underestimate him, like others do, who still think he’s some peak human street leveler. The character has evolved immensely when it comes to strength and offensive output. Go read about his King of the Dead upgrades.

It frustrates me when people go out of their way to learn about some classic characters, and not others, but then want to cry foul when the one they underestimate performs feats that are within the realm of their capabilities.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    And these are probably the same people who have no problem with Batman handing out L’s to people that could obliterate him in a nanosecond. Lmao.
    No that's also really dumb lol. Batman is probably the worst offender when it comes to "punching outside their weight" category.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Those are his energy daggers, not his claws. TChalla’s strength is an unknown. It’s just been noted that he has the strength of twenty men. Nobody knows specifically how strong he is. He’s more than strong enough to snap chains, and kick Namor hard enough to send him flying. You underestimate him, like others do, who still think he’s some peak human street leveler. The character has evolved immensely when it comes to strength and offensive output. Go read about his King of the Dead upgrades.

It frustrates me when people go out of their way to learn about some classic characters, and not others, but then want to cry foul when the one they underestimate performs feats that are within the realm of their capabilities.
    His energy weapons are what he used here and they were said before that at max setting they can only cut through reinforced steel. 20 men ain't bending titanium like it's paper. Ok is he strong enough to move tectonic plates? Punch with the force of 100 trillion tons? Cause a character that did that failed to cut through Hulks bone, so i am just wondering, not trying to downplay him lol.
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 06-02-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Where did he prep against Hulk here? Also i am not against prep BP beating Hulk or much more powerful guys, that's kinda the point of prep it has allowed really smart guys to take on cosmic threats. The problem is specifically against him cutting off Hulks arm when it was established that even cutting his organs with adamantium is extremely difficult.

Did he kick Hulks head off?
    No, but he didn't have any tools but was still able to hurt him with his legs.

Meanwhile, T'Challa whose equipped with some of his strongest arsenals that can literally cut most things is criticism?