Page 465 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565965 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 15079
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Ultron? Yeah, but only in a technicality.

So it's not relevant to this topic.

I wonder how many people complained this loudly when the bloody U-Foes literally flayed the flesh from Hulk's bones a couple issues back...
    Yea as i mentioned that had to do with intangibility.

Why would anyone complain? He was weakened. On top of that Vector has literally flayed the flesh of Professor Hulk down to his bones in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Yes, but how many street tiers have cut his entire limbs off with them? I remember Skaar someone with Hulk level strength using Shadowforge metal which could tank adamantium bullets and failing to cut through Hulks bone, in the same comic where he delivered a 100 trillion ton punch on Hulk and was causing earthquakes just fighting him.

I mean you see how this gets a bit too silly? I think people are willing to overlook anything as long as it makes their favorite look good, would a part of me love seeing Hulk knock out Thanos? Sure, would that make sense? No, not really.
    Well there's your issue. Street tier and the Black Panther should never be in the same sentence unless you're talking about the time he had all of his Tech and Powers Stripped Away in Hell's Kitchen. Street tier characters don't debut by beating the Fantastic Four

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Well there's your issue. Street tier and the Black Panther should never be in the same sentence unless you're talking about the time he had all of his Tech and Powers Stripped Away in Hell's Kitchen. Street tier characters don't debut by beating the Fantastic Four
    That McDuffie vid is relevant. If Batman did it, nobody would complain...

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Steve Rogers is that dude.
    Yes, steve is a goat

Yes and he never sliced off his limbs, in fact he has made comments in the past on how difficult it is to cut through his flesh when he gets angry.

As i said i have no problem with BP stabbing him in the eyes or even using the spear to pierce him but cutting off his arm clean was too much unless BP energy blades have more similar feats from which i know they don't. In fact i remember them being said to cut only reinforced steel at their max setting.
    They easily pierced Terrax (cosmic level being) in Jonathan Hickman's Avengers run. Do you have a problem with that?

They cut things on a molecular level that includes adamantium. I've never seen anything that they couldn't Pierce in cartoons (A:EMH) Comics or otherwise

Tchalla typically isnt looking to cut off limbs but since this is the hulk and he can take it I see no reason why Atom slicing weaponry on its hughest level weilded by angered Tchalla shouldn't work.
    Last edited by Ekie; 06-02-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Yes and he never sliced off his limbs, in fact he has made comments in the past on how difficult it is to cut through his flesh when he gets angry.

As i said i have no problem with BP stabbing him in the eyes or even using the spear to pierce him but cutting off his arm clean was too much unless BP energy blades have more similar feats from which i know they don't. In fact i remember them being said to cut only reinforced steel at their max setting.
    No one has cut him with Vibranium energy blades either.

BANNED

Street tier isn't really a bad thing. Beating a character is one thing, i am not complaining about him beating anyone just cutting off Hulks arm.

Also do you have where it's mentioned that they can slice through atom? Asking about comics specifically?
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 06-02-2021 at 11:40 AM.

BANNED

They easily pierced terrax the Destroyer in Jonathan Hickman's Avengers run. Do you have a problem with that?

They cut things on a molecular level that includes adamantium. I've never seen anything that they couldn't Pierce in cartoons (A:EMH) Comics or otherwise
    No that's exactly what i am looking for, do you know the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    No one has cut him with Vibranium energy blades either.
    No, they did cut him with vibranium knives before but they weren't energy ones, also didn't cut off his entire limbs obviously.

For gods sake. Can i ask you a very simple question sir? Has BP ever sliced through adamantium or Thor or Gladiator or Thanos or Ultron, etc... with his energy blades?
    With his energy blades he stabbed through terrax the enlightented in Tro. All the way down to the hilt. In Ewing's ultimates he adjusted the frequency of the blades and blew up a cosmic ghost with them as well. Dunno how tough his skin is but his survived what would be a kill shot. Also blade dwarf after he leaves his fight with T'Challa he has cuts all over his and his super power is class 100+ strength and durability

Last edited by Ezyo1000; 06-02-2021 at 11:54 AM.

Street tier isn't really a bad thing. Beating a character is one thing, i am not complaining about him beating anyone just cutting off Hulks arm.
    Street tier definitely isn't a bad thing. The description just doesn't apply to Tchalla in any form or fashion

No, they did cut him with vibranium knives before but they weren't energy ones, also didn't cut off his entire limbs obviously.
    Key point, they weren't energy blades. Who knows what setting the blades were on? That scene with Ultron was over 20 years ago and upgrades were surely made.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    With his energy blades he stabbed through terrax the enlightented in Tro. All the way down to the hilt. In Ewing's ultimates he adjusted the frequency of the blades and blew up a cosmic ghost with them as well. Dunno how tough his skin is but his survived what would be a kill shot. Also blade dwarf after he leaves his fight with T'Challa he has cuts all over his and his super power is class 100+ strength and durability
    Yes I forgot he carved up the black dwarf (even though we were robbed of seeing it)

I'm not sure what the fuss is, Ewing writes hulk with pretty poor piercing durability, Puck blew off his head with a random laser and the first hulk as shown in Time of Monsters was killed by wooden arrows by humans. This is just how Ewing writes hulk.

Not the exact issue but I'm sure someone here does. It was in time Runs Out when the Avengers travel to another world and found Terrax already destroying it along with Galactus

And more to the point...

This scene was written by HULK'S WRITER. In HULK'S BOOK. I think we can safely say that the people in charge of the Hulk franchise are OK with it...

What I find interesting is why his fans aren't...