Page 534 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 15079
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Maybe this was already discussed but I reaaaalllly wanna see what interactions are like between TChalla and Storm after reading Sword #6 because holy cow. They two emprrors now.

And wakanda didn't even acknowledge Sol.
    This had better lead to something meaningful like BP becoming a semi-regular and recurring and involved in and across X-Men books in a meaningful and contributive manner without the stupidity of throwing shade at BP.

If not then Storm should get the *@$! out of BP books and mythos so that Tchalla can move on with Malaika or Lynn (or both).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Personally I'm excited to see how Wakanda and T',Challa plays out with Krakoa.
    They've been mentioned so keenly and other player like Doom and Namor seem to be involved.

Seeing how I would since Hudlin to Coates Marvel has been somewhat stream lining Wakanda. So hopefully this translate to more book. I need. Dora Book. I need a Huatut Zeare book. That way more characters can be reintroduce. I really miss Vibrax andQDJ but I feel Marvel long forgotten them.
    Dora's and Hatute can be in the same book since both are basically security of Wakanda and royalty oriented

Shuri and her personal team P.R.I.D.E (Vibraxas and QDJ can be part of this team) can have their own book (

BP/Tchalla will have his own book interlinking all his activities personal missions, Avengers, Wakanda, outer-world/space issues with other civilisations, meeting up with and supporting and /or coodonating whatever is in the Dora/Hatute and the Shuri books.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-sebastian...anda-projects/

Should Bucky return as the White Wolf?
    Uurrgh I don't know man.... If Bucky is to become the WW of the MCU then Hunter should become the new WS/winter soldier of the MCU.

If not, Bucky can retain and work to redeem the WS name and hunter can be revealed as the real WW.
    Last edited by Besouro; 06-28-2021 at 05:04 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    As teased in the Ultimates, I think their method of operating would provide enough dynamic that both of them being geniuses would be used just for plot progression, investigation, or comedy.
    Agreed.

And just because they are both geniuses does not negate their individual character uniqueness. They have differences of belief, politics, ethics, morality,e etc. This was also briefly shown when BP and BM disagreed on how to proceed with a captured Thanos (or was it Anti-man, I forgot).

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Agreed.

And just because they are both geniuses does not negate their individual character uniqueness. They have differences of belief, politics, ethics, morality,e etc. This was also briefly shown when BP and BM disagreed on how to proceed with a captured Thanos (or was it Anti-man, I forgot).
    Anti-Man.

T'challa wanted to execute him.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Again Tell me where I put more value on T'Challa then real people? Where did I say people need to die so T'Challa can live on? Why do you think interviews Chadwick kept talking about setting up the person to succeed after home? The next person? He did that for MBJ. He was always talking about the next generation, he talked about T'Challa outliving all of us. Why? Because he knows what that positive role model means.

You want to know why T'Challa is so special and different than Spawn or static or Miles? First off, again, the time In which he was created, that was a huge risk and gamble and unheard of. Second where he comes from and what he represents. A Unconquered African nation, allowed to develop without western influence. He is a King, a genius, a good man, and a super hero. He was created as that.

He isn't some horribly disfigured Black Man like Spawn, he wasn't raised on the streets dealing with Black misery like static, and he isn't a legacy character like Miles started. He is his own OG character, leader of a nation and the first Black super hero with actual powers in comic book history. Now tell me, how can you say with a straight face that you can just transplant that to some other character and it's all good. He ain't real so it's just easy to just pick any Black fictional character. It doesn't work like that. You and I both know that. And I'm getting pretty damn tired of people expecting is to be cool with black death.

In the end T'Challa existing and people wanting him to live on doesn't take anything away from Chadwick. Dude was living on 3020 while the rest of us were in the 2020s. Dude was special and no one is saying that he isn't or that he is replaceable. T'Challa isn't either. They both Impact/impacted million's of people and inspired them
    Why bother at this point?

The hard-on to see T'Challa go is mind-boggling.

Even Grace Randolph apparently said in one of her videos that she wanted T'Challa to die in the comics to "honor" Chadwick.

Whatever they want to do they can do. Don't expect me to just go along with it
    Last edited by Dboi654; 06-28-2021 at 07:03 AM.

I like T'Challa and Cap teaming up, but I dunno if BB would be the best since he can't talk to T'Challa. I would almost say he needs someone like Thor, a person who can make up for the stuff he lacks.

BM works but he is a D lister unfortunately
    I dunno. Thor is as serious as BP sometimes. Maybe someone like Hercules who would be comedic relief opposed to T'Challa's straight-face..

T'Challa would probably use him like a battering ram just tearing up isht while he deals with the direct threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Uurrgh I don't know man.... If Bucky is to become the WW of the MCU then Hunter should become the new WS/winter soldier of the MCU.

If not, Bucky can retain and work to redeem the WS name and hunter can be revealed as the real WW.
    I don't think they plan on introducing Hunter.

Astonishing Member

I dunno. Thor is as serious as BP sometimes. Maybe someone like Hercules who would be comedic relief opposed to T'Challa's straight-face..

T'Challa would probably use him like a battering ram just tearing up isht while he deals with the direct threat.
    The best bromances in comics tend to put two high-energy, quippy characters together or be based around an oddball friendship where they’re very different. T’Challa has close friends like Cap and Reed, but he doesn’t have a best friend.

Namor would’ve probably been the best option before AvX tbh. Fellow king, but very different in terms of personality and skillset. Black Bolt is another candidate but his personality is a bit too similar to T’Challa’s, I’d argue he’s even more stoic lol. Plus he doesn’t talk, but it wouldn’t be hard to have T’Challa learn Inhuman sign language.

I do think Wakanda and the Inhumans should be pushed as allies and that there’s lots of room to explore how these two civilizations interact. But on a personal level a BP/BB bromance doesn’t have the spark of a Cap/Tony or Reed/Ben bromance at a glance. Brother Voodoo is another potential best friend but I think he has the same issue as BB with his personality being really stoic.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    The best bromances in comics tend to put two high-energy, quippy characters together or be based around an oddball friendship where they’re very different. T’Challa has close friends like Cap and Reed, but he doesn’t have a best friend.

Namor would’ve probably been the best option before AvX tbh. Fellow king, but very different in terms of personality and skillset. Black Bolt is another candidate but his personality is a bit too similar to T’Challa’s, I’d argue he’s even more stoic lol. Plus he doesn’t talk, but it wouldn’t be hard to have T’Challa learn Inhuman sign language.

I do think Wakanda and the Inhumans should be pushed as allies and that there’s lots of room to explore how these two civilizations interact. But on a personal level a BP/BB bromance doesn’t have the spark of a Cap/Tony or Reed/Ben bromance at a glance. Brother Voodoo is another potential best friend but I think he has the same issue as BB with his personality being really stoic.
    Namor and T'challa is the most obvious and works together the best easily. IT has been shown they work great together in a comic sense.

But yeah... they kinda ruined that. It is one thing being uneasy with each othe rbut it is another thing to flood wakanda, then burn wakanda to the ground lol. can't really come back from that really to be "friends"

BP and BB = murder bros

Cap and BP = bro bros

BP and Reed = science bros

BP and Luke = NY bros

BP and Namor = frienemies or "remember the good ol' days" bros
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Namor and T'challa is the most obvious and works together the best easily. IT has been shown they work great together in a comic sense.

But yeah... they kinda ruined that. It is one thing being uneasy with each othe rbut it is another thing to flood wakanda, then burn wakanda to the ground lol. can't really come back from that really to be "friends"

BP and BB = murder bros

Cap and BP = bro bros

BP and Luke = NY bros

BP and Deadpool = "If I didn't need him right now, I would kill his ass bros. I might just kill him anyway."

Astonishing Member

BP and BB = murder bros

Cap and BP = bro bros

BP and Luke = NY bros

Yea short of a reboot I don’t see Namor and T’Challa going back to the Priest or Hudlin status quo of being respectful friends who occasionally clash politically. There was a real opportunity to make a long-standing friendship but AvX and New Avengers kinda ruined that forever lol.

T’Challa has lots of close friends I’d say, he just doesn’t have any that he’d consider a brother. The closest you get is Reed and even that friendship is more implied than actually developed on panel. Plus he already has a best friends with Thing. Same with Cap, even though I think that friendship is more fleshed out. Luke really is the best option after Namor in terms of personality but once again he already has a best friend and it’s hard to fit him into many of the stories T’Challa’s takes on lol. Black Bolt might be the best option for an “iconic” bromance.

I think that's fine, I don't read DC but I am assuming that supes isn't portrayed as. Goofball type when he is with Batman so it's okay of Thor was serious at times. I think having them two of them, both being monarchs with different approaches, could work really well and Could be fun considering Thor would have lighthearted moments alot of the time until it called for being serious.

Plus I don't want T'Challa being paired with a c-d list Character to raise their profile, he needs to be with A listers to help bring him up and solidify himself as one first before he can start bringing other characters up.
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 06-28-2021 at 09:28 AM.

BP and BB = murder bros

Cap and BP = bro bros

BP and Luke = NY bros

I think the ultimate problem with BP and Namor is that Hickman didn't allow T'Challa to kill him to set them straight and equal again. Like at the end of TRO cap and Tony are able to move on because end the end they both die trying to kill each other with allows them to reset. Hickman had two chance's to do that. Have T'Challa kill Namor when he was with BB, and when he had the IG (which I still say low key he did reflect that beam into Namor) but because he didn't they can't reset now so they cant go back to how it used to be

I think that's fine, I don't read DC but I am assuming that supes isn't portrayed as. Goofball type when he is with Batman so it's okay of Thor was serious at times. I think having them two of them, both being monarchs with different approaches, could work really well and Could be fun considering Thor would have lighthearted moments alot of the time until it called for being serious.

Plus I don't want T'Challa being paired with a c-d list Character to raise their profile, he needs to be with A listers to help bring him up and solidify himself as one first before he can start bringing other characters up.
    Supes is the boy scout unless they do an Elseworld story where he's an evil god(Injustice Among Us).