Page 541 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 41441491531537538539540541542543544545551591641 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Not ones who have died. lol
    Richard Harris Dumbledore, and Andy Whitfield Spartacus come to mind

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Remember how everyone said Black Panther took place mostly in the US, because they filmed in Oakland?

I do.
    Remember how everyone said Cap and co would save the day in the 3rd act? Or Bucky would come in and save the day? Or people thought the final scene would tease Storm?

I do as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Richard Harris Dumbledore, and Andy Whitfield Spartacus come to mind
    The original post specified MCU. Spartacus did a miniseries without Spartacus to fill in.

I didn't like the new Dumbledore when he appears an PoA. He was more abrasive then the first two movies got me used too. I only liked him in GoF and his few scenes in DH part 2. And after watching Dowton Abby, if they'd have decided to have Maggie Smith full that role, I think it would have worked.
    Last edited by Cville; 06-29-2021 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    A Sinister Six-esk story where Tchalla is lured to the Savage land and has to survive attacks from each one would be epic

Klaw
    RedJack adapted Princess Zanda
    Non MCU Mbaku
    Achebe
    Madam Slay
    orchestrated by non MCU killmonger in an assassination attempt.
    Oh no you didn't! I've been screaming about a Sinister Six for T'Challa for years! And you throw in Zanda who I've been begging for?

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Remember how everyone said Black Panther took place mostly in the US, because they filmed in Oakland?

I do.
    Remember when there was a good BP solo?

Seems so long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The original post specified MCU. Spartacus did a miniseries without Spartacus to fill in.

I didn't like the new Dumbledore when he appears an PoA. He was more abrasive then the first two movies got me used too. I only liked him in GoF and his few scenes in DH part 2. And after watching Dowton Abby, if they'd have decided to have Maggie Smith full that role, I think it would have worked.
    Spartacus did a prequel for S2 and recasted for S3, Dumbledore despite whatever opinion, was also successfully recast. The point I was making is it can and does happen with success. And I don't see BP being as successful or having as much importance by trying to pretend that it's just a mantle that anyone can take and it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Oh no you didn't! I've been screaming about a Sinister Six for T'Challa for years! And you throw in Zanda who I've been begging for?

The Sensational Princess Zanda is a must for the Black Panther franchise. Best black female villain ever already.

If this happened again hopefully they'd give T'challa a bigger role. And Hopefully, Hickman's not writing because the way he scripted that fight against the Batman analog had me worried.
    The J-man

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

If this happened again hopefully they'd give T'challa a bigger role. And
    Hopefully, Hickman's not writing because the way he scripted that fight against the Batman analog had me worried.
    They would definitely have a Batman vs Tchalla sparring match

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    They would definitely have a Batman vs Tchalla sparring match
    The J-man

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Kevin Feige has stated that "everyone from the original cast" (aside from the late Chadwick Boseman) will be returning in BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER!
    https://twitter.com/bpanthernews/sta...81934336684035

“It’s clearly very emotional without Chad,” Feige said before the “Black Widow” Global Fan Event in Los Angeles on Tuesday night. “But everyone is also very excited to bring the world of Wakanda back to the public and back to the fans. We’re going to do it in a way that would make Chad proud.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

If this happened again hopefully they'd give T'challa a bigger role. And Hopefully, Hickman's not writing because the way he scripted that fight against the Batman analog had me worried.
    The drama a new version would cause...

Might never be worth it lol

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Dont worry Ekie. Killmonger wont be the new BP. MBJ is in Cali with his girl, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Dont worry Ekie. Killmonger wont be the new BP. MBJ is in Cali with his girl, lol.
    Dont fret, I'm not worried about anything the MCU is doing anymore.
    Mearly spreading the greatness of Tchalla in various places.

Speaking of, does anyone have a link for that video of Rowland Martin talking about speaking to Chadwick after his photos were posted and he was seen looking frail?

Incredible Member

Marvel Studios has returned to Wakanda.

“Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” — the highly anticipated sequel to the Oscar-winning, billion-dollar blockbuster “Black Panther” — started production on Tuesday at Pinewood Studios in Atlanta, Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige tells Variety