Page 554 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564604654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 15079

this should just be retitled a discussion thread because these last ten pages......

The J-man

Fingers crossed The Ridley book makes everyone happy

looks promising.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post

looks promising.
    One would hope so!

Maybe someone should start a wakanda thread and wakanda forever and it's tie in books' discussion can happen in there

When the MCU and everyone on their payroll keeps saying t'challa really didn't matter and that they never had big plans for him, you're obviously not gonna get positive discussion
    Last edited by Pulp Fiction; 07-02-2021 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Maybe someone should start a wakanda thread and wakanda forever and it's tie in books' discussion can happen in there

When the MCU and everyone on their payroll keeps saying t'challa really didn't matter and that they never had big plans for him, you're obviously not gonna get positive discussion
    Might as well. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

this should just be retitled a discussion thread because these last ten pages......
    We supposed to appreciate T'challa's absence in his own movie in a T'challa Appreciation thread or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post

looks promising.
    One month to go

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post

THere is a Shuri discussion thread somewhere buried. Pretty sure RealDeal made one long ago.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I agree with some of your points but Nakia was a bit boring to me. She's exactly the kind of female character people always seem to complain about. And why would already have a kid with T'Challa? I don't think he's the kind of guy who'd do that. I didn't like Wright's comments at all, but it's possible she could've changed her mind. I'm not super enthusiastic for her, but I can't say I'd be excited for Nakia.

Because that's what happened in the comics for a time.

This has nothing to do with comics or just BP specifically. Just shows in general, happened in stranger things, and Black lightning. Black males replaced by Black females because people think that's less threatening

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Who is "we?" There is no "us." I'm looking at this from one angle only.

I don't care if M'baku is the lead. I don't care if Kasper is the Lead. Okoye. Shuri. W'kabi. Freaking Ross.

I'm a T'challa, the Black Panther, fan. I want the story of Black Panther that I saw in the MCU so far continued. The End.

I don't care about the rest of it.

I also am not praying for its downfall. I hope the rest of you find the 20 buck ticket worth it.

I won't go, I won't buy merchandise, not one dollafrom the House of Shadow will be going towards the movie, and I'll be cheering for Namor in the gifs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    This.

House of Ez stands with house of shadow in not supporting it lol.

I don't care about the rest of the MCU without T'Challa in it. Period end of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I thought I could put aside my feelings about not recasting but the more details I get and the more baseless accusations keep flying I’m slowly shifting towards not watching. House of Chief remains undecided lol.
    We must protect this house!

I'm not looking for the movie to fail. I'm just not looking for the movie.

For me it's not about anything else but T'Challa.

Lol

KlausMixTape is Littlefinger

Just comes in and whispers and creates chaos lol

You BP:WF peeps should be very concerned about the potential underwater CGI though. Whoooo boy... that sort of CGI on a rush? Yikes

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Wakanda gets intel that their might be vibranium in Antartica.

Atlantis gets intel that their might be vibranium in Antartica.

T'challa personally investgates it with a team.

Namor's dad investigates with a team.

Both parties disappear off the face of the earth.

Wakanda investigates, discovers Atlantis was there.

Atlantis investigates, discovers Wakanda was there.

They both blame each other.

Their is your conflict with killing off T'challa off screen.

The vibranium in Antartica is gonna be anti-metal, which is going to give atlantis a chance at actually beating Wakanda.

It also gets Shuri out of the suit because it destroys it.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Wakanda gets intel that their might be vibranium in Antartica.

Atlantis gets intel that their might be vibranium in Antartica.

T'challa personally investgates it with a team.

Namor's dad investigates with a team.

Both parties disappear off the face of the earth.

Wakanda investigates, discovers Atlantis was there.

Atlantis investigates, discovers Wakanda was there.

They both blame each other.

Their is your conflict with killing off T'challa off screen.

The vibranium in Antartica is gonna be anti-metal, which is going to give atlantis a chance at actually beating Wakanda.

It also gets Shuri out of the suit because it destroys it.
    It's a way to take T'Challa off the board with the whole No body, no confirmation of death which can lead back to a return of T'Challa. I would not be surprised if this is basically what they go with. Ambiguous enough that T'Challa can come back recasted. I don't hold much hope and I can see them being dumb enough to try and play on some funeral bullshit but this is the only way they could save the franchise

Ultimate Member

This has nothing to do with comics or just BP specifically. Just shows in general, happened in stranger things, and Black lightning. Black males replaced by Black females because people think that's less threatening
    Really? Most of the time Black men lose roles, it's to White men, from what I've seen. And why does this have to turn into Black men vs. Black women?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    We must protect this house!

I'm not looking for the movie to fail. I'm just not looking for the movie.

For me it's not about anything else but T'Challa.
    I think it's perfectly reasonable to no longer be interested in this movie after T'Challa won't be in it. It's certainly not on the top of my most anticipated MCU movies. I'll probably watch it eventually

**Black males replaced by Black females because people think that's less threatening**

This is the issue that isn't getting enough attention but should be!! Why do we hear so many parrot the idea of pushing for black females, while simultaneously fading black male heroes? When Don Cheadle ages out are we going to see Riri phased in and Rhodey just left out so that Falcap is the only black male in the MCU??

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    **Black males replaced by Black females because people think that's less threatening**

This is the issue that isn't getting enough attention but should be!! Why do we hear so many parrot the idea of pushing for black females, while simultaneously fading black male heroes? When Don Cheadle ages out are we going to see Riri phased in and Rhodey just left out so that Falcap is the only black male in the MCU??
    What about Patriot?