Page 555 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 55455505545551552553554555556557558559565605655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I think it's perfectly reasonable to no longer be interested in this movie after T'Challa won't be in it. It's certainly not on the top of my most anticipated MCU movies. I'll probably watch it eventually
    T'Challa deserves to star in his own trilogy. Anything else after that is great.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    T'Challa deserves to star in his own trilogy. Anything else after that is great.
    I would've liked that too. And even to see him lead his own team of heroes in the MCU

Really? Most of the time Black men lose roles, it's to White men, from what I've seen. And why does this have to turn into Black men vs. Black women?
    Fam, Hollywood is doing this, it's not like a bunch of brehs are running Black made movies and shows, there like one Tyler Perry that has decision making power from being to end. No, i stand by my opinion that moves are being made to mute Black male presence. The MCU is headed to X-Men territory.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Fam, Hollywood is doing this, it's not like a bunch of brehs are running Black made movies and shows, there like one Tyler Perry that has decision making power from being to end. No, i stand by my opinion that moves are being made to mute Black male presence. The MCU is headed to X-Men territory.
    Ok but I still haven't seen this huge influx of Black female heroes. Of course Hollywood is racist, but it's also sexist, and every other -ist. That definitely needs to change, but I think what you're talking about isn't the exact problem here.

BP #1 Variant by David Nakayama

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Maybe someone should start a wakanda thread and wakanda forever and it's tie in books' discussion can happen in there

When the MCU and everyone on their payroll keeps saying t'challa really didn't matter and that they never had big plans for him, you're obviously not gonna get positive discussion
    People are weird and borderline idiotic for expecting fans of T’Challa to cheer on the sidelining of his character at the height of his popularity. Especially when it’s accompanied by statements that imply he was never that big a deal or the center of the franchise. No other fan base would be met with that kind of gaslighting and toxicity but we all know why that is lol.

Just give me the Ridley run so we have something else to talk about other than a movie that probably won’t satisfy most of the posters in this thread. A separate Wakanda Forever discussion thread is a good idea. All the complaining and blind support for the movie can go there lol.
    Last edited by chief12d; 07-02-2021 at 07:58 AM.

Ultimate Member

I honestly don't see a lot of support for BP:WF in this thread

Lol, are you surprised?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Lol, are you surprised?
    Not really. I'm just making an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    A separate Wakanda Forever discussion thread is a good idea. All the complaining and blind support for the movie can go there lol.
    Lol history says people will use it for a couple days and then get bored and come back here for the fun lol

We also need the avengers book to be done with this heroes reborn stuff so we can get T'challa back two days a month.

Avengers Mech one page appearance ain't great for discussion
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Lol

KlausMixTape is Littlefinger

Just comes in and whispers and creates chaos lol

You BP:WF peeps should be very concerned about the potential underwater CGI though. Whoooo boy... that sort of CGI on a rush? Yikes
    Lol. KlaueMixtape be like

Astonishing Member

Not yet lol. The usual defenders will start posting soon enough and the closer we get to the film the more non-T’Challa fans will start coming in decrying the lack of support. A separate thread would go a long way in separating the conversation IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Lol history says people will use it for a couple days and then get bored and come back here for the fun lol

We also need the avengers book to be done with this heroes reborn stuff so we can get T'challa back two days a month.

Avengers Mech one page appearance ain't great for discussion
    These are unique circumstances lol I can’t help but feel in the next few months this whole thread might as well become the Wakanda Forever thread since any talk of the movie will dwarf any comic discussion. At least with a separate thread people can ignore the debate and complaining and if they want they can offer their thoughts without taking away from the comic conversation here. But if that wouldn’t work I guess we’ll have to weather through lol.

Heroes Reborn was actually pretty decent, hopefully Aaron keeps up the good work and can bring some more energy to his Avengers. Two consistent BP appearances a month would do a lot to shift discussion around here outside the usual subjects. I still hope we get a Ridley interview for more details on his run.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Not yet lol. The usual defenders will start posting soon enough and the closer we get to the film the more non-T’Challa fans will start coming in decrying the lack of support. A separate thread would go a long way in separating the conversation IMO.
    I mean, if people like the other characters in the sequel, that's good for them I guess

Going by past history(Coates), Wakanda Forever supporters don't want to show support because they believe that some of us are highly critical and a little radical. Some believe that we only want god-T'Challa and that we will judge them harshly because they like something that many of us don't.

There will be debate and discussion and accusations of all kinds. This will go on for quite a while(the same arguments will get repeated over and over) and we'll take a break and then go at it again.

Then the New BP solo will come out and 2 things will happen:

A. We get more of the same ol' isht we had for the past five years and there will be chaos, name-calling, book burning, disavowing Marvel forever and maybe some of us will take an involuntary vacation(watch yourself!).

or

B. We get a BP that many of us have wanted to see for a long time, the guy we used to know. Then there will be relative peace because the fans of the previous writer will not enter the thread because they have nothing to talk about. Oh, a few will trickle in and out here and there to talk about what they miss and Ridley's BP isn't the same as Coates BP(uhh...hell yeah?!). In the end, tere will finally be a modicum of peace in this thread.

Ultimate Member

Well, I think people can try to be peaceful now. Some like cpates amd others don't, while I'm more in the middle. I think some aren't as attached to older depictions of T'Challa and others are. Some may dislike the MCU's direction and others like it. But that doesn't mean people can't get along