Page 666 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666667668669670676716766 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Avengers game BP emote (?) and view of wakanda

https://mobile.twitter.com/playaveng...154309632?s=21
    Its so beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Also built the cannon from Klaue's arm that saved Wakanda in King in Black
    Also built gadgets in Man without fear as well as a mutant gene suppressant using stuff he found at radio shacks

T'Challa is a builder as well and I dont want to see him reliant on Tony Stark or MCU transplant Shuri

Let him be all the things that make him dangerous
    Ultimately I would like to see T'Challa use his vibranium tech in a straight up prep feat. I like on the fly for sure, but I need to see his advanced tech on full display

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Double Toasted said they liked the T'Chalord episode the least, mainly because the writing and the comedy falls flat. They DO say T'Challa is a better and more likeable Guardians lead than Pratt's Quill so that's something I guess.
    Episode 6 is the one with Killmonger

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Having seen the premiere of What If?, I've got high hopes for T'Challa/Star-Lord myself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Everybody gon be vibing like this after the Tchalla episode

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Having seen the premiere of What If?, I've got high hopes for T'Challa/Star-Lord myself.
    This is the best Marvel animation that I've seen so at least the art will be good. I think they will link all of the What If...? stories and do a kind of Avengers Forever type story.

The Captain Carter story was actually pretty good imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    This is the best Marvel animation that I've seen so at least the art will be good. I think they will link all of the What If...? stories and do a kind of Avengers Forever type story.

Based off the trailer and Hyundai ad that looks like their plan

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Based off the trailer and Hyundai ad that looks like their plan
    I hope they pull it off well. It would be a shame to waste good animation like that.

I'm trying to think of some good What If...? stories involving T'Challa but it really is hard to come up with something that would change T'Challa dramatically and not just do dumb isht.

Maybe a What If...T'Challa fought the Avengers and not The Fantastic Four? But I think most if not all of the What If...? stories will draw from the MCU and not directly from the comics.

If that's the case t hen they can do a "What If...T'Chaka brought N'Jadaka home to Wakanda instead of abandoning him in America?" That could be something similar to RotBP.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I hope they pull it off well. It would be a shame to waste good animation like that.

I'm trying to think of some good What If...? stories involving T'Challa but it really is hard to come up with something that would change T'Challa dramatically and not just do dumb isht.

Maybe a What If...T'Challa fought the Avengers and not The Fantastic Four? But I think most if not all of the What If...? stories will draw from the MCU and not directly from the comics.

If that's the case t hen they can do a "What If...T'Chaka brought N'Jadaka home to Wakanda instead of abandoning him in America?" That could be something similar to RotBP.
    That would be cool to see, both a Multiversal Avengers Forever-type conclusion to What If? and T'Chaka bringing young N'Jadaka/Erik Stevens back to Wakanda with him. That said, I am a bit concerned about what the result would be if or when N'Jadaka found out about his father's death at his uncle's hands (or claws, as it were). Could end up like one of those What Ifs? where things turn out even worse than canon.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Corrupted Vibranium Event Begins on August 19

Hello, my name is Brian Waggoner and I am a Systems Designer here at Crystal Dynamics with some exciting news on an upcoming limited time event in Marvel’s Avengers that will begin on August 19th: the Corrupted Vibranium Event! Corrupted Vibranium clusters have begun appearing across the globe and the Avengers have been tasked with destroying them to prevent the corruption from spreading.

The Corrupted Vibranium Event’s clusters will begin appearing on August 19th and last for two weeks until September 2nd. The following missions will have Corrupted Vibranium clusters that will need to be destroyed:

Our Town – Utah Badlands
    Inhuman Condition – Utah Badlands
    …And We’re Back – Eastern Seaboard
    Enter: The Avengers – Eastern Seaboard
    Stark Realities – Pacific Northwest
    Here Comes the Pain – Wakanda
    From Bad to Worse – Wakanda
    24/7 Vibranium - Wakanda
    Unique missions are available for each Hero (including Black Panther) that will task you with performing specific feats in Corrupted Vibranium Threat Sectors. Completing these mission chains will reward you with gear that has the Vibranium status effect – which turns all damage dealt to affected enemies into a large kinetic explosion that can hit other enemies and set off chain reactions.
    https://avengers.square-enix-games.c...um-event-blog/

My dawg BlackClaw when the T'Challa episode restore that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would be cool to see, both a Multiversal Avengers Forever-type conclusion to What If? and T'Chaka bringing young N'Jadaka/Erik Stevens back to Wakanda with him. That said, I am a bit concerned about what the result would be if or when N'Jadaka found out about his father's death at his uncle's hands (or claws, as it were). Could end up like one of those What Ifs? where things turn out even worse than canon.
    Yeah, I can see that eventually leading to another Wakandan civil war. Then we would look to see who chooses sides.

Depends on how "fun" the What If has to be. A lot of the concepts in BP weren't very child like fun lol.

If we through light hearted fun out the window...

- What if T'challa killed Bucky on the roof top in CW?

- What if T'chaka didn't die and in BP, T'chaka and T'challa found about Killmonger?

- What if M'baku won the waterfall fight?

- What if T'challa killed Klaw in the streets of Korea and that is how the world figured out BP = Wakanda?

- What if N'jobobobobboobb was exiled instead of killed?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Depends on how "fun" the What If has to be. A lot of the concepts in BP weren't very child like fun lol.

If we through light hearted fun out the window...

- What if T'challa killed Bucky on the roof top in CW?

- What if T'chaka didn't die and in BP, T'chaka and T'challa found about Killmonger?

- What if M'baku won the waterfall fight?

- What if T'challa killed Klaw in the streets of Korea and that is how the world figured out BP = Wakanda?

Judging by Captain Carter and the upcoming Marvel Zombies, it doesn't look like they are going for light-hearted and fun.

- What if T'challa killed Bucky on the roof top in CW? Then we have a different Civil War with Iron Man and BP teaming up to take down Cap. This could lead to a conflict between Wakanda and US and then we get World War Wakanda.

- What if T'chaka didn't die and in BP, T'chaka and T'challa found about Killmonger? We could wind up with father vs son as T'Chaka would probably want to kill Killmonger while T'Challa wants to know why T'Chaka left a Wakandan child alone in Amercia.

- What if M'baku won the waterfall fight? We could have a possible Killmonger vs M'Baku match-up( two extremes - isolation and tradition vs conquest and technology). T'Challa shows up later to take on the winner.

- What if T'challa killed Klaw in the streets of Korea and that is how the world figured out BP = Wakanda? The U.S. and the rest of the world speed up their SSS program to deal with a threat more powerful than they thought.

Then we have N'Jobobobo/Killmonger vs T'Chaka/T'Challa match-up. That will likely spill outside of Wakanda and into America. Heck, I would make N'Jobo and Killmonger the next stage of Super Soldiers.

Imagine Killmonger's surprise when he does all that effort to get to Wakanda and... it is M'baku there.

Says he can challenge by blood right and M'baku is just like, "bruh, it is my blood line now, cya later homey" lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html