Page 684 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 184584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 15079
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    How's it going fellas, don't know if this was posted yet. Here is a sneak peek at the Black Panther last Annihilation tie in.

M'Baku redesign.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ma...baku-design/#1
    Huh.

The only point I could ever see for Space M'Baku even existing is that he never dressed like a Monkey.

I get that these are only energy Gorrila arms kind as if M'Baku was a character in an 80's cartoon but I thought the whole point of Space Mbaku ( if there ever was one )was that he was 100% Monkey Free.

41471424-A303-4EB6-B915-BE19A6FA268B.jpg

Aw shit. Here we go again.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post

ong where is this from?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Feige confirmed
    "We're shooting Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, right now, and the character of Riri Williams, you will meet in Black Panther 2 first," Feige said in an interview surrounding the release of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. "She started shooting, I think, this week before her Ironheart series."

This is from the person who first leaked it.

Lizzie
    @MsLizzieHill
    20h
    Oh and you know what? I should add... this is NOT just a little cameo introduction. In fact, I would say, from what I've heard, expect Riri to have as big a part as America or Kamala have in the films they're in. #Ironheart #RiriWilliams #DominiqueThorne #BlackPanther
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 08-19-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Man folks need to get off the Storm train. That shit dead, let it stay dead, let T'Challa move on. Get T'Challa an LI that calls him "Cha Cha" like it what if.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Feige confirmed
    "We're shooting Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, right now, and the character of Riri Williams, you will meet in Black Panther 2 first," Feige said in an interview surrounding the release of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. "She started shooting, I think, this week before her Ironheart series."

This is from the person who first leaked it.

Lizzie
    @MsLizzieHill
    20h
    Oh and you know what? I should add... this is NOT just a little cameo introduction. In fact, I would say, from what I've heard, expect Riri to have as big a part as America or Kamala have in the films they're in. #Ironheart #RiriWilliams #DominiqueThorne #BlackPanther
    #BecauseFuckItWhyNot? I mean, Wakanda is more important right? The male cast is already decimated just go full on in the other direction right? Lol

Everyone but T'Challa will be in his movie. Might as well throw in Namor, Doom, the F4, Storm, and Moon Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Everyone but T'Challa will be in his movie. Might as well throw in Namor, Doom, the F4, Storm, and Moon Girl.
    Pretty much, If T'Challa is truly gone and they really kill him off and turn this movie into a cotdamn funeral, then I hope they go completely stupid and throw all these people on just for it to become a garbled mess of trying to reason how Shur, kid Shuri who has no actual relationship to any of these people other than Namor in the comics, is going to try and carry this movie.

Seriously everything is so off it's nuts. Like, why are they going through with it this way? Seems like they are trying to put their heads down and push through it on hopes people will just accept it. But things like war for Wakanda and what if constantly shine light of how this is so wrong and T'Challa is obviously the heart, soul, and carroer of the mythos

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Man folks need to get off the Storm train. That shit dead, let it stay dead, let T'Challa move on. Get T'Challa an LI that calls him "Cha Cha" like it what if.

#BecauseFuckItWhyNot? I mean, Wakanda is more important right? The male cast is already decimated just go full on in the other direction right? Lol
    At this rate, just pray nothing happens to W’kabi or M’Baku. Otherwise this is pretty much gonna be Black Wonder Woman until Coogler inevitably leaves one day. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

What does it say that its incredibly difficult to get real leaks on Marvel films. Yet, a rather lesser known scooper has this much info on BPWF? How does this happen?

Lizzie
    @MsLizzieHill
    I would think we'll know who is taking the mantle, or is at least considering it, from the promotion... Yes there is a crap ton worth of BP2 stuff I'm sitting on.
    That isn't a brag. That's a fact.

Lizzie
    @MsLizzieHill
    Sharing is caring... unless it gets my sources mad at me so I don't have any more info from them about future projects to share or not.
    Plus I don't actually have a desire to spoil really big plot points, or surprises, etc anyway.
    I know, weird thing for a "scooper" to say.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Ha..hope not. At least it appears we wont have to wait almost a year to figure out what they are doing

Captured Chad's swagger/walk

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Pretty much, If T'Challa is truly gone and they really kill him off and turn this movie into a cotdamn funeral, then I hope they go completely stupid and throw all these people on just for it to become a garbled mess of trying to reason how Shur, kid Shuri who has no actual relationship to any of these people other than Namor in the comics, is going to try and carry this movie.

Seriously everything is so off it's nuts. Like, why are they going through with it this way? Seems like they are trying to put their heads down and push through it on hopes people will just accept it. But things like war for Wakanda and what if constantly shine light of how this is so wrong and T'Challa is obviously the heart, soul, and carroer of the mythos
    Man if they do something corny like Shuri finding out she inspired Riri and thus it gave her confidence to take the mantle...
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 08-19-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Ultimate Member

What does it say that its incredibly difficult to get real leaks on Marvel films. Yet, a rather lesser known scooper has this much info on BPWF? How does this happen?
    Because Disney is letting it get leaked.

This is not a Black Panther movie. This is a stealth black female movie or worst what we saw in the last issues of Coates-just tossing black folks in it for the heck of it.

Who is next Night Thrasher?

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    How's it going fellas, don't know if this was posted yet. Here is a sneak peek at the Black Panther last Annihilation tie in.

M'Baku redesign.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ma...baku-design/#1
    Iron M'Baku!!!!!

Captured Chad's swagger/walk

Man if they do something corny like Shuri finding out she inspired Riri and thus it gave her confidence to take the mantle...
    One site has reported that the sequel will essentially be Marvel’s Death of Superman focusing on the characters moving on past his death with the main plot being who should succeed him with it eventually being Shuri in the end.

The gift that keeps on giving, lol.

The next What If...? story should be what if T'Challa and Storm met as embryos.