Page 701 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 201601651691697698699700701702703704705711751801 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Not younger T'Challa, but a more experienced T'Challa. He's been King for alot longer and is more Priest like due to losing his father earlier on...

Kasper. Would just be a retread of Erik but good. And of your jumping through hoops just bring T'Challa back. Basically all your doing is trading a origin story for Shuri with Kasper, except Kasper wasn't even established on the movie at all and makes even less sense.
    People seem to be missing the point of T'Challa. It's not just to get SOME Black guy I. The habit. It's about the importance of T'Challa, a character created at the hight of civil unrest who's purpose was to removal the racial stereotypes surrounding Black people and Africa.

It's the character T'Challa not the mantle, who's important and needs to continue
    The mantle being more important than the character seems to only apply to T'Challa now a days. Can you imagine if WB/DC had announced that the new Batman movie wasn't going to be about Batman and said that the franchise had always been about Gotham and not him. At least Batman being their cash cow ensures he'll always have a presence across media. After too many years of franchise mishandling T'Challa will never get that status especially when the film side moves forward with Shuri or whoever they make BP.

I guess we can also say goodbye to T'Challa in future shows. Once BP Shuri arrives in the MCU he'll likely be sidelined in favor of her on the animation side and maybe videogames.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    People who don’t think T’Challa is important fall into one of thre camps.

1. They’re speaking out of grief.

2. They’re woefully misinformed about the BP mythos.

3. They never really cared about T’Challa that much to begin with.

With that said and given how things seem to be going, #Variantorbust
    This is very true. So far T'Challa seems to be the one character that they treat less important than the mantle. Doesn't help that I've seen people try to treat Shuri as BP the same as when Wally took over as the Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    The mantle being more important than the character seems to only apply to T'Challa now a days. Can you imagine if WB/DC had announced that the new Batman movie wasn't going to be about Batman and said that the franchise had always been about Gotham and not him. At least Batman being their cash cow ensures he'll always have a presence across media. After too many years of franchise mishandling T'Challa will never get that status especially when the film side moves forward with Shuri or whoever they make BP.

I guess we can also say goodbye to T'Challa in future shows. Once BP Shuri arrives in the MCU he'll likely be sidelined in favor of her on the animation side and maybe videogames.
    I’m still not writing off the possibility of us seeing a variant of T’Challa later on. And I don’t think Marvel would be that stupid to get rid of T’Challa in all mediums (especially after the glowing reception of Christopher Judges T’Challa), at worst he might have to share the spotlight with Shuri. But regardless of how devastated Marvel is over Chadwick’s death, even they should know how much T’Challa means to people and that getting rid of him in all mediums forever is nothing short of a slap in the face to the man they claim they are trying to honor.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

And I don’t think Marvel would be that stupid to get rid of T’Challa in all mediums (especially after the glowing reception of Christopher Judges T’Challa), at worst he might have to share the spotlight with Shuri. But regardless of how devastated Marvel is over Chadwick’s death, even they should know how much T’Challa means to people and that getting rid of him in all mediums forever is nothing short of a slap in the face.

I’m almost POSITIVE that they can’t be that stupid. I don’t like Feige’s idea about people being fascinated more with Wakanda than TChalla. I’d like to see the look on his face when he realizes how wrong he is about that. I really don’t see it working out his way. I could be wrong, but my gut tells me Im right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I’m almost POSITIVE that they can’t be that stupid. I don’t like Feige’s idea about people being fascinated more with Wakanda than TChalla. I’d like to see the look on his face when he realizes how wrong he is about that. I really don’t see it working out his way. I could be wrong, but my gut tells me Im right.
    He’s probably saying that to save face in public because if you go back to some interviews he did when Chadwick was still alive he said that T’Challa is going to be a big part of the MCU going forward. And there is some merit to this as there’s even a deleted scene from Endgame that never made it past the cutting room floor in which T’Challa chats with Doctor Strange about what to do now that Tony is gone.
    C7C52ED7-19CD-41DF-B06A-7FE3DCEF3491.jpg

But then cancer ruined everything. Regardless the optimist in me is hoping that they are just gonna get through this sequel without T’Challa and then bring him back for BP3 or Phase 5 since they clearly have an out with the multiverse, and the return of T’Challa is too good of a marketing opportunity to pass up.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Incredible Member

Letitia Wright is proof Twitter outrage is manufactured bs

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    What part about posting an anti-vax, transphobic video from a self proclaimed profit under the guise of "research" is manufactured lol?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Maybe shuri will defeat namor by giving him covid
    Ok that's just wrong, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Perhaps manufactured because of the dumb isht she said.

I found a leaked storyboard from BP2 guys! Found at http://WeGotThisMCUCosmicRedditStudi...egitRumors.com

This movie gets worse and worse!
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 08-23-2021 at 12:03 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I found a leaked storyboard from BP2 guys! Found at http://www.WeGotThisMCUCosmicRedditS...egitRumors.com

That is so wrong. Funny, but wrong.

He’s probably saying that to save face in public because if you go back to some interviews he did when Chadwick was still alive he said that T’Challa is going to be a big part of the MCU going forward. And there is some merit to this as there’s even a deleted scene from Endgame that never made it past the cutting room floor in which T’Challa chats with Doctor Strange about what to do now that Tony is gone.
    C7C52ED7-19CD-41DF-B06A-7FE3DCEF3491.jpg

But then cancer ruined everything. Regardless the optimist in me is hoping that they are just gonna get through this sequel without T’Challa and then bring him back for BP3 or Phase 5 since they clearly have an out with the multiverse, and the return of T’Challa is too good of a marketing opportunity to pass up.
    Yeah. There's stuff from Feige, Ryan, and Russo's that prove that what Feige said was bullshit. They all talk about how important T'CHALLA not Wakanda, not Shuri, or Okoye, or anyone else, T'CHALLA was important going forward. Feige is banking on people not remembering that stuff for to being consumed by grief and using the sequel as a smokescreen to not remember that. And two reporters are going to be using kid gloves and not ask the tough questions. I wish someone would though. Make them uncomfortable, ask those tough questions no on is asking and see what they respond with. Because it's frankly just as insulting to peoples intelligence that he 180 flipped and no one is questioning it

I found a leaked storyboard from BP2 guys! Found at http://WeGotThisMCUCosmicRedditStudi...egitRumors.com

Looks legit to me.

Incredible Member

What part about posting an anti-vax, transphobic video from a self proclaimed profit under the guise of "research" is manufactured lol?
    What part of fake outrage do you not understand..
    It was fake outrage by the blue checks and others..

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

If Namor and T'Challa previously met the least they could do is give us a dope flashback scene of T'Challa whooping him.