Page 713 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 213613663703709710711712713714715716717723763813 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    I don't want a variant Tchalla that's goofy imo even worse..
    Just Recast MCU Tchalla
    Don’t get me wrong, I’d prefer the sacred timeline T’Challa to be recast. But the way things are looking, Chad’s T’Challa might get killed off since Coogler and the rest of the cast are too grief stricken at the moment to see the bigger picture, so a variant T’Challa is looking like the more realistic option if/when Marvel decides to bring him back.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    I don't want a variant Tchalla that's goofy imo even worse..
    Just Recast MCU Tchalla
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I would agree. There's no reason for a multiverse version and he would be even more disconnected.
    Yup. Variant T'challa coming over does nothing for me at all.

I'll take my grandkids to see "Black Panhter" in 2051 when they reboot and get around to it lol.

"Grandpa, why are you crying?" ...

"Long ago kiddo... long ago........"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Ross is now part of beard gang.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’m with you on that, but I fear that Coogler and the rest of the cast are too grief stricken to see the bigger picture at the moment. Which is why the multiverse is a god send at this time because if they ever come to the realization that the franchise needs T’Challa only after they (unfortunately) killed off Chad’s version, they have a way to fix things via variants.
    Yep and it seems Coogler is more invested in spin offs since BP2 seems to be a jumping off point for Ironheart and the Wakandan spin off show they are working on.

OTOH, a potential BP3 could have a new creative team who hopefully makes the decision to bring T'Challa back. If things work out, BP could get a new trilogy.

Personally I'm hoping Aldis Hodge gets the role. He's still young and he was my pick before Chad was confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Don’t get me wrong, I’d prefer the sacred timeline T’Challa to be recast. But the way things are looking, Chad’s T’Challa might get killed off since Coogler and the rest of the cast are too grief stricken at the moment to see the bigger picture, so a variant T’Challa is looking like the more realistic option if/when Marvel decides to bring him back.
    I think the other option (since they established it) would be to bring in a last T'Challa, like how they brought Gamora I. From the past who is now running around, do the same for T'Challa, time travel shenanigans brings him back right before he would of died. He is recasted and good to go.

The problem is that as a fan of T'Challa the Black Panther, we are put into this position, given the seemingly chosen direction, either no T'Challa and his story is cut short, Shuri takes over and he becomes a footnote in his own franchise and we gotta wait till marvel decides to reboot whenever that is, or they do a variant so we get T'Challa back and can see him develop. Since everyone now is acting like recast is taboo and hugely disrespectful, BUT killing T'Chadwicks T'Challa for the 3rd time is the greatest tribute and honor they can bestow for all his hard work.

Like, JA had a Wakandan hellicarrier named after Boseman, I feel that would do more to honor and Immortalized Chadwick then killing his T'Challa and then moving on like nothing happened

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yep and it seems Coogler is more invested in spin offs since BP2 seems to be a jumping off point for Ironheart and the Wakandan spin off show they are working on.

OTOH, a potential BP3 could have a new creative team who hopefully makes the decision to bring T'Challa back. If things work out, BP could get a new trilogy.

Personally I'm hoping Aldis Hodge gets the role. He's still young and he was my pick before Chad was confirmed.
    Helps that Hodge said in an interview back in 2012 that he wanted to play Black Panther. But unfortunately he’s over at DC, so unless Hawkman doesn’t survive the events of Black Adam (and I have a feeling one of the JSA members might bite the dust in that movie), he may be out of the running.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Sope Dirisu
    Damson Idris

I gotta say those two are growing on me, especially Sope

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I think the other option (since they established it) would be to bring in a last T'Challa, like how they brought Gamora I. From the past who is now running around, do the same for T'Challa, time travel shenanigans brings him back right before he would of died. He is recasted and good to go.

The problem is that as a fan of T'Challa the Black Panther, we are put into this position, given the seemingly chosen direction, either no T'Challa and his story is cut short, Shuri takes over and he becomes a footnote in his own franchise and we gotta wait till marvel decides to reboot whenever that is, or they do a variant so we get T'Challa back and can see him develop. Since everyone now is acting like recast is taboo and hugely disrespectful, BUT killing T'Chadwicks T'Challa for the 3rd time is the greatest tribute and honor they can bestow for all his hard work.

Like, JA had a Wakandan hellicarrier named after Boseman, I feel that would do more to honor and Immortalized Chadwick then killing his T'Challa and then moving on like nothing happened
    Yeah looks like it’s variant or bust at this point. And honestly another reason why I say a variant is the most realistic option for a recast is because I feel like that’s the option audience’s will accept. Now I know what y’all are gonna say, “people accepted Rhodey and Hulks new actors!” Yeah but the thing is those characters former actors are still alive so people could accept Cheadle and Ruffalo respectively. It’s not that the audience is too stupid to accept T’Challa looking different in universe it’s that they’re too emotional right now. Therefore a variant is how I could see Marvel going about things if they’re that damn scared of looking like they are disrespecting Boseman. It helps that some people in the anti recast camp (including New Rockstars) said they’d be okay with a variant of T’Challa and some are even expecting to happen for Black Panther 3.

So yeah unless they decide to have sacred timeline T’Challa revived by Bast and get kotd powers, the multiverse is our last hope.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Sope Dirisu
    Damson Idris

I gotta say those two are growing on me, especially Sope
    Sope makes more sense age wise. Im a fan of Damson, but with What If establishing T'Challa as born in 81? you need an older actor.

If not Sope I think Jovan Adepo would be a good option as well. He looks like he could pass for late 30s/early 40s even though he's younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Ross is now part of beard gang.
    He looks so weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He looks so weird...
    The Blip was a rough 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Sope makes more sense age wise. Im a fan of Damson, but with What If establishing T'Challa as born in 81? you need an older actor.
    I’d still go with Damson. Black don’t crack at the end of the day. Lol. And I still wonder just how old Ramonda was when Shuri was born.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

If they bring in the Priest version of T'Challa from another timeline, I'll take that variant all day every day.

Best. Version.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If they bring in the Priest version of T'Challa from another timeline, I'll take that variant all day every day.

Best. Version.
    Freaking co-signed my guy.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda