Page 772 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 272672722762768769770771772773774775776782822872 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    There are plenty of actors where you don't have to keep going back to the same 5 people every time you need a black dude lol
    Dude, studios act like there are only five names in the contacts/rolodex to call for black actors. I love that they're getting work but let some other poc actors have a chance.

IME

All it takes for an open world, Spider-Man PS4/Arkum/Ghost type game to "do well" is...

- Interesting main hero they can advertise
    - Interesting open world environment to play in
    - Great graphics

and... that is pretty much it lol. Melee style combat like BP has been done over and over with ease.

Through in some tech, some costumes, a halfway competent story, and then side collectable **** for people to "platinum" and viola... you have a AAA game lol.
    Exactly. It baffles me that Marvel hasn't figured that out

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Exactly. It baffles me that Marvel hasn't figured that out
    Daredevil is the other one I'm shocked about.

Heroes you can easily limit to one location like you can with Spider-Man make things so much easier. You can easily limit T'challa to Wakanda... which means you don't have to build multiple maps while keeping it open world.

You can't really do that with Cap... where are you goin to limit him too? Ditto to Iron Man, hulk, and others. So makingthis open world type games doesn't work

T'challa is easy to limit. DD is easy to limit. The types of games you can make have been done constantly (and people keep buying them, including me).

Punisher is the other one im shocked they haven't made tbh. Obviously a different combat system but a FPS ish type game with punisher would be great lol.

It'll be interesting to see the type of game and setting for Wolverine tbh.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

These are franchise movies. One studio isn't gonna let another overlap their schedule and will thereby by less inclined to hire actors with other commitments. It happened with Robert pattinson, If you're needing precedence.

I'm obviously gonna hope for actors I'm a fan of. If you got other dudes in mind, just say them.

Also, as it stands, T'challa is retired from live action indefinitely. An up and coming actor making waves might inspire the people in charge to change their minds if they can imagine the actor in the role. There are no auditions for a role that no longer exists

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

“Black Panther: Wakanda Forever"
    HISPANIC VILLAGERS for a traditional Mexican village scene

Works next FRI 10/1 in Fairburn,

(but fittings are early next week)

Men & Women ages 18 to 65
    Elder Men & Women ages 65 to 85
    Kids ages 6 to 8 yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Also, as it stands, T'challa is retired from live action indefinitely. An up and coming actor making waves might inspire the people in charge to change their minds if they can imagine the actor in the role. There are no auditions for a role that no longer exists
    The multiverse is open and expanding. I’m going to keep campaigning for a variant of T’Challa from here on out. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever"
    HISPANIC VILLAGERS for a traditional Mexican village scene

Works next FRI 10/1 in Fairburn,

(but fittings are early next week)

Men & Women ages 18 to 65
    Elder Men & Women ages 65 to 85
    Kids ages 6 to 8 yrs old
    I mean its cool they are going this route with Atlanteans. However, here's an interesting thought. Tenoch (rumored Namor actor) could be a reimagined Achebe for real.

*Chill guys Im not sayin they would go that route. Just saying/joking I finally saw a movie with him in it (Sin Nombre)*

Incredible Member

Aldis and Yayha are my top 2 options for t'challa. DC got them on lock tho
    They cam keep them. Let's get Sope Dirisu.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    They cam keep them. Let's get Sope Dirisu.
    Aldis has an older brother named Edwin who’s also an actor. Just putting it out there. A59F6B5B-5B57-4AC7-8963-0D0249D58024.jpg
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

There are plenty of actors where you don't have to keep going back to the same 5 people every time you need a black dude lol
    Yeah I like Idris and all, but there are plenty of young rising stars who would be better playing T'Challa. It's kike you said, it's okay to have more than 5 dudes when you want a Black character

Of T'Challa is gone for real then Disney is truly stupid AF. They would literally be dropping their biggest Solo IP of all time and leaving it to be essentially a prop in the MCU cause we all know Letitia ain't going to be able to lead the franchise. She ain't ready for that. Plus in story it's going to be a mountainous path

Trevante Rhodes, Y’lan Noel, Damson Idris, and Sope Dirisu are all great choices if Yahya and Aldis are off the table

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Aldis has an older brother named Edwin who’s also an actor. Just putting it out there. A59F6B5B-5B57-4AC7-8963-0D0249D58024.jpg
    Really thought Edwin would be a bigger star. He's really good in the first Purge movie.

Also I been watching Y: The Last Man. If they REALLY wanted to go the Shuri route. There's an actress who looks like a grown up Wright that can also pull of the physicality of the comicbook Shuri.

Now this is someone who could be badass Shuri. Her and Boseman kicking ass would have been dope. Heck just get rid of Wright for her, bring in Sope for T'Challa and lets roll, lol
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 09-29-2021 at 11:59 AM.