Page 789 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 289689739779785786787788789790791792793799839889 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bu...od-1235026178/

We went from Chadwick to this.

For the record, The Hollywood Reporter is legit. They don't make up rumors.

This idiot didn't change at all.
    Petty of me to take glee in how many problems this is causing Marvel? Maybe but I’m enjoying it all the same. Just try and replace T’Challa with Shuri Marvel.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Petty of me to take glee in how many problems this is causing Marvel? Maybe but I’m enjoying it all the same. Just try and replace T’Challa with Shuri Marvel.
    It is. And I’m right there with you. In the mean time let’s hope John Ridley comes through.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bu...od-1235026178/

We went from Chadwick to this.

For the record, The Hollywood Reporter is legit. They don't make up rumors.

This idiot didn't change at all.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Incredible Member

Yup, because it only effects one person and can't easily be spread

oh...

Well yeah, those people are just as dumb lol.

But im sure she did her rEaSeArCh on youtube from prophets though.

Disney hitched their horse on Shuri the Science genius to promote STEM within little girls and ended up hiring an anti science idiot as the actress.

Chadwick was out there pushing for black excellence and black promotion

Letitia out there pushing for more to suffocate to death
    Or she knows the History of poor,black or brown People being used as some type of lab rats for vaccines.. once again her body her choice
    Last edited by Dariel81; 10-06-2021 at 02:56 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    A bit of irony with your avatar. But negative twitter outrage did force them correct that Sonic movie. They might shock us with a TChalla reveal late in the movie if the outrage gets too big.
    Universal outrage forced them to redesign Sonic.
    When it comes to The vaccine imo opinions are evenly split even on Twitter.
    Last edited by Dariel81; 10-06-2021 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Or she knows the History of poor,black or brown People being used as some type of lab rats for vaccines.. once again get body her choice
    youre right, this vaccine was only offered to poor black people first

oh wait, the elite and powerful skipped in front to take this vaccine and the poor people went last.

This line of reasoning MIGHT have made since in the beginning but since then... the elite jumped in front, rich areas got access to it first, and 75% of the eligible population has gotten at least on jab in the states (and I think it is higher in the UK where she is from anyway), and minorities are dying at a MUCH higher rate from covid.

So, at this point, anyone objecting due to muh research just believes in conspiracy theories (like letitia, following a stupid self procliamed prophet worried about Luciferase) OR thinks they are going to be the last 25% still alive in 30 years lol

Universal outrage forced them to redesign Sonic.
    When it comes to The vaccine imo opinions are evenly split even on Twitter.
    75% have one shot int he states

It is not an even split at all
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 10-06-2021 at 02:56 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

oh wait, the elite and powerful skipped in front to take this vaccine and the poor people went last.

This line of reasoning MIGHT have made since in the beginning but since then... the elite jumped in front, rich areas got access to it first, and 75% of the eligible population has gotten at least on jab in the states (and I think it is higher in the UK where she is from anyway), and minorities are dying at a MUCH higher rate from covid.

So, at this point, anyone objecting due to muh research just believes in conspiracy theories (like letitia, following a stupid self procliamed prophet worried about Luciferase) OR thinks they are going to be the last 25% still alive in 30 years lol

75% have one shot int he states

It is not an even split at all
    Yes because Twitter represent The United States population.. Her body her choice..

I support Letitia

Imagine an alternative universe of

Geoffrey Black Panther comic series

BLack Panther 2: Wakanda vs Atlantis staring Chadwick Boseman

What If... Cha-Cha staring Chadwick Boseman

What an absolute miserable time to be a fan of the character right now.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

It is a miserable time. Yet, like Charlie Brown and his football, I am hoping Ridley can bring it.........damn it
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, this. If it were truly dangerous, they wouldn't have given it to the rich first

Ultimate Member

Yes because Twitter represent The United States population.. Her body her choice..

I support Letitia
    Stop saying 'Her body, her choice' when she could easily be a carrier that gets SOMEONE ELSE infected.

Her body, their suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Stop saying 'Her body, her choice' when she could easily be a carrier that gets SOMEONE ELSE infected.

Her body, their suffering.
    Especially when you know there are older Black folks who are probably on that crew that are more at risk.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    If they won't even recast for a cartoon we can forget about it in live action. People like to say that recasting would be erasure but it seems like Marvel intends to remove him from every aspect of the MCU going forward.

I'm honestly expecting the comics to follow suit. Marvel will either do what they did to Logan, Tony and Bruce or do what they did with Thor. Either way I'm betting on T'Challa getting temporarily sidelined on the comics side likely sometime after the sequel is released for synergy.
    It's complete bullshit. No one would forget Chad ever when had a Recast ever erased what came before them? People still remember that Terrance Howard was the OG Rhodes, people still remember Heath ledger joker. Recasting doesn't magically erase what came before.

To say that is idiotic, and for people to jump on that train and agree with it is equally stupid. I hate talking about MCU stuff because its literally the complete opposite of the lead of to the first movie. Time of excitement and joy at all the new information coming out, and now? A the information that comes out is just depressing and anger inducing.

How the TF do you read about what Chad has Said over the years and even in these recent interviews from the producers of what if, and people think "Hey let's kill T'Challa off in the MCU (Lets be even more tone deaf and have T'Challa die from Cancer) it would be such a huge respect to Chad's legacy, Because he loved the character so much and knew how important he was, let's kill him, and erase him from everything MCU!"

Like... Dafuq???

I support Letitia
    She'll need your support.

She's entitled to whatever views she wants to have. But when people start posting their opinions on social media, they should expect a reaction. And when people post their opinion as fact, well expect more reactions and usually not good. There is no denying that Covid-19 can kill you.

Right now she's heading a movie franchise that made over a billion dollars on the first go around. Use that platform to tell people to go see their doctors and have a conversation rather than promote the nonsense found in chat forums.

It's her body but when her body gets infected, it affects other people.

But I won't continue to derail the thread about Letitia Wright. There's a Shuri thread for that.

Dude, stop. I was in a happy spot and now you're making me sad.

I wanna go back to the happy place!

Ridley's Panther! Ridley's Panther! Ridley's Panther!