Page 796 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 296696746786792793794795796797798799800806846896 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 15079
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Bruh, they even used a licensed Sia song they were do confident lol
    The MCU is danger of the same cockiness with all these odd show announcements.
    The MCU needs TV content.

Disney, Nick and Cartoon Network all have home grown live action TV series. Marvel is just doing what worked for everyone else.

If the MCU wasn't part of Disney, they'd be cranking out even more shows to fill the slate. But since they are on the same team as the Star Wars franchise, they can take it easy as the SW franchise has its own shows to get on the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post

Disney, Nick and Cartoon Network all have home grown live action TV series. Marvel is just doing what worked for everyone else.

If the MCU wasn't part of Disney, they'd be cranking out even more shows to fill the slate. But since they are on the same team as the Star Wars franchise, they can take it easy as the SW franchise has its own shows to get on the schedule.
    What If... Star Wars is gonna happen eventually right? Seems more interesting that MCU lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    What If... Star Wars is gonna happen eventually right? Seems more interesting that MCU lol
    I’d watch it solely to see Finn finally be the Jedi of the sequel trilogy like he should’ve been. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'm pretty sure Star Wars Visions qualifies...

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Let's say BP had his own rogue gallery similar to The Sinister Six,Who would y'all use?
    Kiber
    Moses
    6mym
    Zanda (PQ)
    Achebe
    Death tiger (powered up)

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I'm pretty sure Star Wars Visions qualifies...
    Does it? The episodes o have seen have just been anime based stories. Not really tied to anything in particular, granted I haven't watched all of them but there has only been one that had boba Fett as the only tie to the main universe. Otherwise it's all OCs

If T'Challa had a favorite sport, what would it be?

Cartoon Network's live action phase was odd. Are they still doing that?

On Sinister Six though

Leader can't be one of the big 3 (killmonger, klaw, mbaku) and to me, Achebe seems too nuts to lead a team, so I'm gonna say the leader needs to be...

Madam Slay, Kiber, or Zanda. They seem like Leader types to me, not lackeys.

Then you got...

2. Solomon Prey- interesting design and powerset

3. Baron- interesting design and sorcerer

4. Death Tiger- really cool design, H2H person for T'challa, need to ressurect him though. or ARMLESS TIGER MAN, the real MVP

5. Jakarra- muscle

6. Moses Magnum- Moses doesn't want to be in this group, doesn't want to take orders from Slay/Zanda/Kiber, he is in this group for the opportunity. He is being a "team player" until he gets his shot to break off and do whatever motivation he has (vibranium for weapons most likely). He will basically sacrifice one of the other lackeys to get his goal and will betray the leader when it is time... and the leader knows this as well. Interesting dynamic in the group.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    If T'Challa had a favorite sport, what would it be?

Cartoon Network's live action phase was odd. Are they still doing that?
    Doesn't seem like it.

Most of those shows were edu-tainment type shows, ex: real kids build Robots and duel them in an arena. They also gave a show to the Puffy Ami Yumi the girl group who did the OG Teen Titans theme song.

Right now, CN is mostly focused on original content and every cartoon they produce now looks like Adventure Time/Steven Universe including the upcoming Aquaman cartoon.

It might not be all that bad a thing that there are no plans for a BP cartoon right now.

Trying to picture T'Challa with googly eyes...

Doesn't seem like it.

Most of those shows were edu-tainment type shows, ex: real kids build Robots and duel them in an arena. They also gave a show to the Puffy Ami Yumi the girl group who did the OG Teen Titans theme song.

Right now, CN is mostly focused on original content and every cartoon they produce now looks like Adventure Time/Steven Universe including the upcoming Aquaman cartoon.

It might not be all that bad a thing that there are no plans for a BP cartoon right now.

Trying to picture T'Challa with googly eyes...
    Ah the dreaded “cal arts style”. Lol. I just really hope Marvel will make cartoons that aren’t connected to the MCU. And can be of the quality of Spectacular Spider-Man, EMH, and Wolverine and the X-Men.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Ah the dreaded “cal arts style”. Lol. I just really hope Marvel will make cartoons that aren’t connected to the MCU. And can be of the quality of Spectacular Spider-Man, EMH, and Wolverine and the X-Men.
    Especially since What If wasn't kid friendly AT ALL lol

I hope the animated stuff continues with the adult themed stories. They have tons of stuff for the kid friendly crowd.

I'm already looking forward to What If..? season 2. I just hope it's better for Tony, he gets killed like every other episode.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I’d watch it solely to see Finn finally be the Jedi of the sequel trilogy like he should’ve been. Lol.
    I use to laugh and say at least Disney didnt screw up T'Challa like they did Finn.

And here we are today.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I hope the animated stuff continues with the adult themed stories. They have tons of stuff for the kid friendly crowd.

I'm already looking forward to What If..? season 2. I just hope it's better for Tony, he gets killed like every other episode.
    Honestly they should scrap the Okoye/ Dora idea and do an actual BP animated series. Wright is going to torpedo the franchise with her dumb@$$ery and weak AF leading presence. Keep T'Challa around and his presence known. They will quickly realize how much they need T'Challa

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Honestly they should scrap the Okoye/ Dora idea and do an actual BP animated series. Wright is going to torpedo the franchise with her dumb@$$ery and weak AF leading presence. Keep T'Challa around and his presence known. They will quickly realize how much they need T'Challa
    Get Redjack on that show and get one of Sony’s studios to make a AAA Black Panther video game and just watch the money flow in.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda