Page 862 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 362762812852858859860861862863864865866872912962 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 15079

Wright being trash is giving me life. That will no doubt quell the ever eager hand of Marvel comics and hopefully they'll also stop having comic t'challa defer to shuri on all things scientific

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Ridley’s writing a comic out right now with a similar archetype in Jace Fox Batman, you guys should check that out just to see if it grips you. So far I Am Batman has been pretty good which is why I’m looking forward to his Black Panther still.
    After the Other History of DC concerning Black Lighting in Thunder point of view, left a bad taste in my mouth. It sounded like Jefferson was doing some light wight conversion to his students and children.

The Jace story in Future State was okay and the horizontal comic, was predictable.

BP2 being a disaster is ironically the most positive BP news i've had in a long time. What a turn of events XD

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I meant the entire Black Swan organization, not really that individual one.

And are you talking about the Black Order mini series? I thought that was out of continuity.

EDIT: Wait didn't she show up in Guardians too?
    As far as I know it's in-continuity. She was also with them when they tried to get Ultimate Universe Thor's hammer in Aaron's Unworthy Thor mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    BP2 being a disaster is ironically the most positive BP news i've had in a long time. What a turn of events XD

#TeamNamor

Hudlin marrying him to Storm kinda crippled him romantically unfortunately. Definitely would love to see Zanda brought back into the mix at least. Hell since this is going espionage, let’s see him get with some “Bond girls” lol.
    They gotta get T'Challa off this Noble Negro Syndrome.

Steve Rogers. STEVE ROGERS! The greatest good guy in the MU has been in more relationships than Cha Cha.

Sounds like What If...? Nebula might know Cha Cha well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    I feel for Ryan Coogler though. He really doesn’t deserve to be going through this bs.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I feel for Ryan Coogler though. He really doesn’t deserve to be going through this bs.
    I feel the same way but at the same time, he's partly at fault due to him accepting to move on with the project and also announcing a Wakanda series 3 months after Boseman's death which he will be in charge of.

Should have taken a break and re-evaluated this whole situation instead of having a knee-jerk reaction to a tragic incident that is affecting the project in a negative way.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 11-10-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I feel the same way but at the same time, he's partly at fault due to him accepting to move on with the project and also announcing a Wakanda series 3 months after Boseman's death which he will be in charge of.

Should have taken a break and re-evaluated this whole situation instead of having a knee-jerk reaction to a tragic incident that is affecting the project in a negative way.
    To be fair thats not how business works. That Wakanda series was probably in motion long before Boseman's death. Most of us expected something announced shortly after the film in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    To be fair thats not how business works. That Wakanda series was probably in motion long before Boseman's death. Most of us expected something announced shortly after the film in 2018.
    I know you have investors involved with this and all that but should have held back a bit on the news. It's not the first time they postponed projects before so they could have done this after his death (Even though it's actually been postponed as we speak)

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Also this Ryan Coogler's producing partner on the Disney + series. If you're on social media be sure to tweet #recastT'Challa stuff to him.
    https://twitter.com/SevOhanian

Now lets not be disrespectful like some of the Snyder Fans, but its the people in charge of stuff that need to see the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post

He signed the contract just like the actors so they have to do the movie. The problem is not many of us like the direction they chose to go after Chadwick's death.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    For a stupid little weird comic

T'challa got to do a lot in Tech on #4 BTW

WE FINALLY GOT SOMETHING IN THE COMICS!!! WOOOO HOOOOO

spoilers:
    and Wakanda? T'challa? Shuri? upgraded the stark suites btw. For those complaining earlier about Stark giving panther stuff
    end of spoilers
    As a fan of tokusatsu, Tech-On Avengers has been up my alley so far, and Black Panther came through in the clutch, big-time, this issue, so that's a really strong bonus. Looking forward to the last two issues, and then to reading the whole thing again in TPB.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    I hope Ridley fleshes out T'Challa's romance interests and adds new partners. I find it strange that Peter Parker, a nerdy broke dude from Queens has had MORE women(not tryna be misogynistic) than the richest man on the planet. Anyways, Coates set the standards so low that it will be hard for Ridley to do worse than him.
    As someone smarter and wiser than me said, "Money ain't everything." That said, yeah, T'Challa could definitely do with a more active love life.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They gotta get T'Challa off this Noble Negro Syndrome.

Steve Rogers. STEVE ROGERS! The greatest good guy in the MU has been in more relationships than Cha Cha.

Sounds like What If...? Nebula might know Cha Cha well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    I hope Ridley fleshes out T'Challa's romance interests and adds new partners. I find it strange that Peter Parker, a nerdy broke dude from Queens has had MORE women(not tryna be misogynistic) than the richest man on the planet. Anyways, Coates set the standards so low that it will be hard for Ridley to do worse than him.
    Lol they could give us a scene of all of T’Challa’s girlfriends showing up to comfort if he’s going to be constantly getting his ass beat like Peter is getting right now:

Personally I hope the Storm relationship is put to bed, I say pair T’Challa up with a villainess. Could be Zanda or someone else but T’Challa needs someone more… playful, someone who can get him to loosen up and have fun.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Lol they could give us a scene of all of T’Challa’s girlfriends showing up to comfort if he’s going to be constantly getting his ass beat like Peter is getting right now:

Personally I hope the Storm relationship is put to bed, I say pair T’Challa up with a villainess. Could be Zanda or someone else but T’Challa needs someone more… playful, someone who can get him to loosen up and have fun.
    Ha, that would be cool to see.
    The spider is always on the hunt.