Page 865 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 365765815855861862863864865866867868869875915965 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 15079

So they changed the Disney+ MCU Banner

Can't recast T'challa though

And yeah, shuri 100% becoming panther otherwise Okoye or Monica R would be there in her place.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    She was upstairs the entire time.
    No, no. She was in the shower all this time.

Can't be BP if she won't get vaccinated. Seriously though, she ain't it, she is not cut out for the leading role in a franchise this big. Recast and let her take over AFTER T'Challa gets a full story told to completion

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So they changed the Disney+ MCU Banner

Can't recast T'challa though

And yeah, shuri 100% becoming panther otherwise Okoye or Monica R would be there in her place.
    I'm sure Marvel wishes they'd never signed her to a long term contract.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

There it is. Sheesh, it was worse than I remembered.

Agreed.

I'm so disappointed in her. To think I had a mild crush on her after the first movie. I've got to wipe that from my memory now. If she doesn't let this shit go, they need to recast her. New movie, new Shuri and new T'Challa. If only we knew the extent of her anti-vaxx beliefs before BP2 went into production, Disney could have minimized her role in the sequel.

I know Marvel likes their secrets but it would have reassured audiences if they had revealed who is going to be the main character of BP2. I get they are going for an ensemble feel for BP2 but even teams have leads (Avengers have Tony and Cap, Guardians have Star-Lord). Who is the lead for BP2 in T'Challa's absence? Is it Shuri? Is it Okoye? Nakia? M'baku?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Can't be BP if she won't get vaccinated. Seriously though, she ain't it, she is not cut out for the leading role in a franchise this big. Recast and let her take over AFTER T'Challa gets a full story told to completion
    Has Marvel ever had a production this botched?

Dont get me wrong I still want the movie to be good and there have been good movies with troubled productions. However, the Wright twitter fiasco should have been a clear sign they needed to pivot.

Just think of this. The movie comes out A YEAR from now on Nov 11. Yet everything hinges on a character not cut out for the lead and an actor who seems to have no interest in it.

Ryan, Nate Moore, Wright, etc should have just let the new actor GET ALL THE PRESSURE. Thats the irony. As BlackClaw just said. A part of it probably was them shielding a new actor from getting hate. Yet, its them now in the crosshairs of fans and taking on so much of the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

From memory the first ant-man was a disaster but in a different way.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That's the funny thing. To start when Hudlin placed them together, storm was "more known" then T'Challa but she didn't have this huge star power people claimed, and it wasn't till Hudlin upped T'Challas status that she started getting more recognition again.

The problem is that x office has more pill than BP. So when T'Challa showed up in the MCU and broke billy x office wanted to ride those coattails and Storm started popping up and leeching off BP. Notice how all her development is tied to T'Challa and Wakanda.

Storm isn't too good for T'Challa, it's there's no point man for BP and the folks they bring on are x fans who have no business being on the BP IP. We need a pointman to get T'Challa where he needs to be because in the end, Storm ain't the one who gets solos and can maintain them like T'Challa can. He needs someone who BP can have full creative control over and won't become a thorn in the side. Monica R would of been a better fit, but at this point get us BPQ Zanda for some fun
    It's funny how things changed since the ororo and Tchalla marriage. He became one of the most known heroes world wide.
    Coates did a lot more or her in few years on BP book than a decade on X-men. Anyway it is time to part ways

Dont get me wrong I still want the movie to be good and there have been good movies with troubled productions. However, the Wright twitter fiasco should have been a clear sign they needed to pivot.

Just think of this. The movie comes out A YEAR from now on Nov 11. Yet everything hinges on a character not cut out for the lead and an actor who seems to have no interest in it.

Ryan, Nate Moore, Wright, etc should have just let the new actor GET ALL THE PRESSURE. Thats the irony. As BlackClaw just said. A part of it probably was them shielding a new actor from getting hate. Yet, its them now in the crosshairs of fans and taking on so much of the pressure.
    I don't think the new character would get as much hate as people think. Sure, there will be comparisons but eventually people would move on to what the movie is actually about.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    It's funny how things changed since the ororo and Tchalla marriage. He became one of the most known heroes world wide.
    Coates did a lot more or her in few years on BP book than a decade on X-men. Anyway it is time to part ways
    That's the best thing for both of them. Marvel wasn't committed and wouldn't protect it.

It’s their own damn fault for not giving the cast and crew at least 1-2 years grace period to mourn Chadwick. Instead they chose to jump head first into production so soon after the man passed away and now they’ve got the potential new lead of the franchise cracking from the pressure and probably committing self sabotage.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    No, no. She was in the shower all this time.

She coulda been busy fighting zombies

There was the Ant-Man movie when Edgar Wright walked out after pre production was done. Maybe Marvel should just avoid working with people who have the last name 'Wright'. They're harbingers of all kinds of chaos.

There was also the Spider-Man: No Way Home and the chaos that erupted when Spider-Man was briefly out of the MCU. Then the rampant speculation that erupted when we learned that Alfred Molina was returning and possibly Tobey and Andrew. The insane amount of leaks and rumors surrounding this film and the fact that so little has actually been revealed despite being so close to the release date. Nobody knows if it's going to be good or not.

Oh and there is Thor: The Dark World where Natalie Portman threw a fit and was phoning it in because she wanted Patty Jenkins to direct. Then they reshot much of the movie to include more Loki because of his popularity after Avengers and because of the Portman situation.

If BP: WF is bad, I hope it's at least Thor: TDW or Ant-Man 1 bad and not a flaming dumpsters like WW84, Whedon League or BatvsSup levels bad.

Or, if they cast a rising star for the role, there would be actual hype and excitement for the movie instead of feeling like we are all watching a Trainwreck in slow motion. All we know about the movie is T'Challa is gone, production is on a hiatus because wright got injured as well as the uncertainty because she isn't vaccinated, they want to honor Chad but not be exploitative (which seems like they are backing themselves into a corner) 4 different rumor's of who is suiting up as BP. And Zero hype. No information coming out is bringing excitement, it's more so

Indeed...