Page 894 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 394794844884890891892893894895896897898904944994 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 15079
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'll allow it lol

See if they follow through.

It seems like a decent number of events put T'challa in a position where he COULD get a chance to shine and instead it goes to someone else.

Secret Empire comes to mind.
    Point, though at least Secret Empire has the excuse, such as it is, of being a Captain America event. Dark Ages, on the other hand, isn't billed as an event centered on a specific character so much as an overall showcase of the Marvel Universe and how it would adapt to a permanent disabling of electrically-based or -powered technology, so there's much less of an excuse in comparison to not give T'Challa some serious shine.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I always pictured T’Challas animal companion as the lethal regular type. Though since I always pictured said companion being a mythical I’ve been torn on whether it should talk or not. If it did it’s personality should be along the lines of Red from Final Fantasy 7.
    The only companion I can think of is something that grew out of the techno jungle or the techno jungle itself. That becaomes apart of the Bp/ all new one suit that whips out Tchalla flying bike or ships. Which will show that the techno jungle is more than what is was. And being able to communicate with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellscream View Post
    The only companion I can think of is something that grew out of the techno jungle or the techno jungle itself. That becaomes apart of the Bp/ all new one suit that whips out Tchalla flying bike or ships. Which will show that the techno jungle is more than what is was. And being able to communicate with it.
    That would be extremely awesome.

Does anyone think that the new character that’s going to be important to this run is in on the Wakandan agents getting clapped and is using this to turn the Wakandans against T’Challa to further their plans?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Does anyone think that the new character that’s going to be important to this run is in on the Wakandan agents getting clapped and is using this to turn the Wakandans against T’Challa to further their plans?
    That could be an interesting twist.

Astonishing Member

Given the current direction of the franchise I’m honestly expecting him to be a legacy character that takes the mantle of BP briefly. But there’s also the possibility he’s a champion of a rival god akin to M’Baku. A disgruntled Wakandan spy who rallies followers after T’Challa struggles against these assassins would be really interesting too. We’ve talked in the past about how T’Challa doesn’t really have a Nightwing type figure (I think Shuri comes the closest) but what about the BP equivalent to Red Hood?

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Given the current direction of the franchise I’m honestly expecting him to be a legacy character that takes the mantle of BP briefly. But there’s also the possibility he’s a champion of a rival god akin to M’Baku. A disgruntled Wakandan spy who rallies followers after T’Challa struggles against these assassins would be really interesting too. We’ve talked in the past about how T’Challa doesn’t really have a Nightwing type figure (I think Shuri comes the closest) but what about the BP equivalent to Red Hood?
    Hmm, maybe. That could be an interesting direction, too.

People will wake up eventually.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Incredible Member

Let's just hope it's much sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Namor going down early only meant that BP's beatdown was longer.
    In my head Canon T'Challa low-key deflected dooms beam into Namor to get revenge and kill him like he promised

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Lol, I don't want my hero's reputation to be, "He takes ass beatings well and smiles about it!"
    could say it this way, T'Challa was grossly at a disadvantage, the power Doom held was astronomically greater than his, he squared up to Doom and not only survived the fight but. Bloodied Doom as well. This name Doom ripped Thanos spine out, handwaved disintegrated strange, snapped full powered Phoenix force Cyclops neck... But couldn't kill T'Challa, and T'Challa held him off for a substantial amount of time to boot. It's not much but it is a feat on T'Challa for surviving what class 100 and cosmic beings were curbstomped by.

That being said, T'Challa REALLY needs a win right now

Ey to Elie you getting famous my man, second time seeing your tweets show up in a news article

Regardless of what happens in the MCU, I’m happy a dialogue on recasting T’Challa is gaining steam. I remember at this point last year there were only a handful of us that wanted a recast.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    could say it this way, T'Challa was grossly at a disadvantage, the power Doom held was astronomically greater than his, he squared up to Doom and not only survived the fight but. Bloodied Doom as well. This name Doom ripped Thanos spine out, handwaved disintegrated strange, snapped full powered Phoenix force Cyclops neck... But couldn't kill T'Challa, and T'Challa held him off for a substantial amount of time to boot. It's not much but it is a feat on T'Challa for surviving what class 100 and cosmic beings were curbstomped by.

That being said, T'Challa REALLY needs a win right now
    Bro, I don't think there's anyway around it. T'Challa, with the Infinity Gauntlet, got beat and was a mere distraction so that Reed could come in and get the win. He had the Infinity Gauntlet and didn't use any of his super-genius in combination with the Gauntlet to beat Doom.

But that's not his fault, that's just the way the story was intended to be written.