Page 907 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 407807857897903904905906907908909910911917957 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

We disagree on Coates T'Challa and thats fine. My problem with Civil War T'Challa is that he was really carried by Boseman's performance. I think a lesser actor and people would have seen just how flatly written that character was. Just silly decision making and reckless. Again Boseman just carried it.
    I agree I am not as impressed by CW T'Challa than other people, he was in terminator mode but didn't really do a whole lot. It was impossible for him to do anything note worthy in a movie that wasn't he own, to another HERO. However, Coates T'Challa ain't it either. He was so reliant on other's that he probably needed help wiping his own ass

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That's the point though, everyone would low-key expect T'Challa o betray them, which is what T'Chevil would prey on. Written properly, he would make everyone paranoid as hell to where no one can trust anyone, they would all be paranoid as he rules from the shadows, taking and sharing secrets with different nations putting them on the brink of war, OR forcing the conflict, all while Wakanda"appears" to be the force of reason.

Then once conflict breaks he would unleash his plan, his "300 N'Yami motherships hidden around without anyone knowing" and ny the time anyone realized, it would be far too late, as he is 3 steps ahead of the world.

T'Chevil knowst Wakanda may be the most advanced nation and could take any nation or two in a fight and win ( We saw as much in TRO) but he knows that they can't just openly fight the entire world, I think black to the future would be a good blueprint too for how he would do it
    That's they key. T'Chevil would play things close the vest, leaving everyone to guess what his motives and actions would be. Some of his closest friends(Reed, Steve) would expect that their friend would pull back at some point, relying on his moral compass but then would be shocked when he would do things that they wouldn't expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's actually a great idea, now that I understand it better. This would be an incredible story, but who would be able to do it the justice it deserves?
    Priest, Redjack, possibly Hickman. Hell maybe even Hudlin since he had an event planned after Doom war, WWW(World War Wakanda)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Priest, Redjack, possibly Hickman. Hell maybe even Hudlin since he had an event planned after Doom war, WWW(World War Wakanda)
    That's as solid a roster as I've ever seen or read.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Don't forget the artist bro. Roccafort, Texiera or Epting would be ideal for drawing WWW.

I think Priest would nail the planning, Redjack would get the tone, Hickman would have a good build up and Hudlin would have the guts to pull some big ****. Rocafort, texiera, Acuna, epting, deodato, Simone Bianche, hell German Peralta did great on KiB Black Panther

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    On this we agree on. I'm not as wowed by CW T'Challa as others seem to be. He didn't feel like comic T'Challa until the end where he followed Tony and kept to the shadows at the Siberia hideout. I know some people compares him to Priest but I didn't see it until the end and Priest's own words CW T'Challa was too dumb compared to his. Does anyone here really believe that Priest/Redjack/Hudlin BP would have been fooled by paper thin evidence that was a low res screenshot?
    Priest also said that T'Challa should have threatened the US to get Bucky, even though Bucky wasn't a part of the US government and hadn't been for some time.

Priest is an excellent writer, but hardly objective

T'Challa was freakin' relentless, smacking Bucky around without breaking a sweat, out maneuvering Cap and nearly killing Bucky twice.

More to the point, movie T'Challa doesn't have the experience comic T'Challa does. Bear in mind, everyone was fooled, and Zemo worked counter intelligence. He knew what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Priest also said that T'Challa should have threatened the US to get Bucky, even though Bucky wasn't a part of the US government and hadn't been for some time.

Priest is an excellent writer, but hardly objective

T'Challa was freakin' relentless, smacking Bucky around without breaking a sweat, out maneuvering Cap and nearly killing Bucky twice.

More to the point, movie T'Challa doesn't have the experience comic T'Challa does. Bear in mind, everyone was fooled, and Zemo worked counter intelligence. He knew what he was doing.
    The CIA/US were the ones in charge of the task force or whatever it was called and Americans helped him escape (Cap & Sam) When did he out maneuver Cap? He couldn't even get pass him with WM's help and could barely land a hit. That fight was just a massive disappointment. His fights were Bucky weren't impressive since Bucky was focused on escaping and not fighting in all of them. He only got close to killing him at the airport because Bucky stopped to reason with him. If it was Bucky from TWS all their fights would've gone different.

MCU T'Challa is older than Priest's and Hudlin's. Zemo's whole plan was as poorly done as Lex's in BVS. Too much relied on luck and everyone being stupid while majority of the conflict he didn't even plan for. T'Challa getting fooled and going on a kill path is something that should've taken more than a low res screenshot. That was literally all the evidence against him. It would've been better if he figured it out on his own.

I think Priest would nail the planning, Redjack would get the tone, Hickman would have a good build up and Hudlin would have the guts to pull some big ****. Rocafort, texiera, Acuna, epting, deodato, Simone Bianche, hell German Peralta did great on KiB Black Panther
    With Rocafort apparently being part of comicsgate we probably won't ever see him do art for BP again. I nominate Esad Ribic, his art in Thor was phenomenal. I would love to see his artistic take on T'Challa and Wakanda. Sara Pichelli is another great artist and David Marquez.

Ultimate Member

The CIA/US were the ones in charge of the task force or whatever it was called and Americans helped him escape (Cap & Sam) When did he out maneuver Cap? He couldn't even get pass him with WM's help and could barely land a hit. That fight was just a massive disappointment. His fights were Bucky weren't impressive since Bucky was focused on escaping and not fighting in all of them. He only got close to killing him at the airport because Bucky stopped to reason with him. If it was Bucky from TWS all their fights would've gone different.

MCU T'Challa is older than Priest's and Hudlin's. Zemo's whole plan was as poorly done as Lex's in BVS. Too much relied on luck and everyone being stupid while majority of the conflict he didn't even plan for. T'Challa getting fooled and going on a kill path is something that should've taken more than a low res screenshot. That was literally all the evidence against him. It would've been better if he figured it out on his own.
    Carter was the one who helped Cap, not the taskforce.

T'Challa got ahead of Cap during the first chase, beat Bucky's ass when he was in Winter Soldier mode (and he was only focused on escape after getting is ass beat) and would have killed him at the airport if Wanda hadn't been there.

And in general, the MCU isn't the comic verse, where T'Challa's had more events to temper him. Thinking that a former terrorist is trying to kill the group that destroyed his organization isn't that far fetched.

Astonishing Member

With Rocafort apparently being part of comicsgate we probably won't ever see him do art for BP again. I nominate Esad Ribic, his art in Thor was phenomenal. I would love to see his artistic take on T'Challa and Wakanda. Sara Pichelli is another great artist and David Marquez.
    Ribic’s faces be looking as funky as Stelfreeze’s, just look at Eternals lol. I think he’d do fine on covers but idk if he has the style I’d want for a BP story. Mike Mayhew’s got a real slick, detail-oriented style that I think works well for epic storytelling or something grittier and stealthy.

Amazing Member

Are there any instances where T'challa flexes his wealth in marvel ?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantherKing View Post
    Bought stark industries

Yes, All of them are Great as were the ones who did secret empire

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantherKing View Post