Page 93 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, WandaVision showed a lot of people being aware of the fight with Thanos, so now I'm wondering how much more publicly aware people are of Wakanda and the Black Panther now.
    That.... that is a good point lol.

Did they have a video camera watching lol? How would those people even know the details they did about Wanda and Carol?

In universe... the world would be scared AF about an african country being able to pull off the army they brought to the fight + tech. Other governments would be pissing themselves.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Did they have a video camera watching lol? How would those people even know the details they did about Wanda and Carol?

In universe... the world would be scared AF about an african country being able to pull off the army they brought to the fight + tech. Other governments would be pissing themselves.
    Some of the Avengers (probably Rhodey) likely debriefed the government, or maybe footage from the Iron Man or War Machine armors got leaked.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I think there was a 'Finding Wakanda' documentary that was in Peter Parker's in-flight entertainment selection in Far From Home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Oh i know, that just doesn't sit well with me.
    Tchackas death is the single biggest event in Black Panthers story. Letting a Cap villain have it and essentially get away with killing the king of wakanda dimishes so much.
    Tchallas sympathy from the audience is lost in his own franchise. Klaw is unimportant. And the nation seemingly completely moves on with no more talk about his death.

Why would being Black Panther need to be kept secret secret anyway? Tchaka announced wakandas presence and Rhody on the highway scene knew exactly who Tchalla was under the mask?

Wakanda wont get justice since Zemo is off to be Zemo. I just dont like the logic or the result of the choice. Tchaka didnt have to even die for the story he could have just been severely injured for Tchalla to seek out revenge w Klaw killing him later.

But i get that this the mcu and Tchalla the traumatized kid who watched his dad be killed, felt like he failed, then never wanted to be unprepared again..doesnt exist. That sympathetic story turned into Killmongers great orgin.story lol

I complain but just so everyone knows im still entertained by the mcu.
    Indeed there are some holes in the CW story, and T'Chaka dying when T'Challa is a grown man as opposed to a child is definitely a big difference in how he operates. So I agree with that. However, that sympathetic story is not Eriks as he didn't vow to never be unprepared again but raged against the world and wanting to spread as much pain and hurt as he felt under the guise of liberation.
    But T'Challa not Killing Zemo made sense because if he killed him (unless it was a slow death) it would of given Zemo what he wanted as he was trying to commit suicide. I am just more annoyed that T'Challas characteristics weren't as Clearly defined like they should of been more than anything. Like leave no room for debate. Thats more detrimental that anything else

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

AiPT gives KiB:BP a glowing review.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

And some of those countries would be trying to come up with ways to deal with Wakanda. I wonder if they would ever create a show...I dunno, on D+ about how the world reacts to a powerful African nation with a strong army and weapons that far outmatch their own. That would be a good idea for a show. I wonder if they would do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    10/10

Can't wait to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Some of the Avengers (probably Rhodey) likely debriefed the government, or maybe footage from the Iron Man or War Machine armors got leaked.
    I'm sure plenty of gov'ts around the world went WTF when half their people just suddenly disappeared. They probably have footage of the fight with Thanos. That's probably why they created SWORD.

That's good to hear.

https://www.cbr.com/agents-of-wakand...disney-series/

D+ show based on Agents of Wakanda? With Nakia and Okoye, hell yeah.

Got a Link?

Oh i know, that just doesn't sit well with me.
    Tchackas death is the single biggest event in Black Panthers story. Letting a Cap villain have it and essentially get away with killing the king of wakanda dimishes so much.
    Tchallas sympathy from the audience is lost in his own franchise. Klaw is unimportant. And the nation seemingly completely moves on with no more talk about his death.

Why would being Black Panther need to be kept secret secret anyway? Tchaka announced wakandas presence and Rhody on the highway scene knew exactly who Tchalla was under the mask?

Wakanda wont get justice since Zemo is off to be Zemo. I just dont like the logic or the result of the choice. Tchaka didnt have to even die for the story he could have just been severely injured for Tchalla to seek out revenge w Klaw killing him later.

But i get that this the mcu and Tchalla the traumatized kid who watched his dad be killed, felt like he failed, then never wanted to be unprepared again..doesnt exist. That sympathetic story turned into Killmongers great orgin.story lol

I complain but just so everyone knows im still entertained by the mcu.
    I disagree with this take on a few things.

One is that Zemo hasn't been just a Cap villain for a long time, in the comics hes been a major threat to the avengers as leader of the Masters of Evil and its looking like he is going to be doing big things in the Marvel movies moving forward with rumblings of Thunderbolts happening.

Also Zemo didn't quite face justice but he was intended to. Theres subtle things in these movies about characterization with TChalla and it shows how his BP differs from his fathers in that he doesn't jump to outright killing his enemies. He had every opportunity to kill Zemo and Klaw but he didn't, he has an aspect of mercy and justice to him that goes beyond simply taking life.

Besides if he killed Zemo that wouldn't have been a problem to Zemo himself lol

We don't know exactly how Zemo escapes yet but I think he's going to has a new lease on life considering he is no longer trying to suicide himself out of the problem

Got a Link?
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/02/08/ki...ther-1-review/

I haven't been this excited about 5 minutes of reading in ages
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html