Page 946 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 446846896936942943944945946947948949950956996 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 15079

So is Marvel Voices canon or alternate universe again?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lol there’s still some controversy about that. Latinos don’t really use it per some polls.
    I mean, the whole language (like others) is gendered... why would they?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Do you think T’Challa would bother having a Twitter account like most world leaders these days?
    My head canon says Wakandans are above Twitter lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Do you think T’Challa would bother having a Twitter account like most world leaders these days?
    Kimoyo account.

T'Challa would never waste time on Twitter, TikTok, Instagram or Facebook.

He’d have one but he wouldn’t use it or run it, some Wakandan intern would run it in his name.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Remember when I said preferred Chiwetel Ejiofor for T'Challa before he was cast. (Obviously Boseman ended up being a perfect actor for the role as well).

Well if you're a fan of the actor or what he's done in the MCU so far.....welp...

spoilers:
    Supposedly he gets killed off 5 mins into Doctor Strange 2 when trying to track down Wanda
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Remember when I said preferred Chiwetel Ejiofor for T'Challa before he was cast. (Obviously Boseman ended up being a perfect actor for the role as well).

Well if you're a fan of the actor or what he's done in the MCU so far.....welp...

spoilers:
    Supposedly he gets killed off 5 mins into Doctor Strange 2 when trying to track down Wanda
    end of spoilers
    I can’t even be mad about this kind of **** anymore. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    My head canon says Wakandans are above Twitter lol
    Wakanda like China, probably has the entire internet/social locked down and regulated. Probably has their own equivalent of Weibo. Single app for everybody to do everything on. Only few people access FB/IG/Twitter and that's largely for PR and propaganda.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Yeah i saw that, that is a little hard to believe for me.

IF so, then I really think Feige is starting to slip under the weight of so many potential characters. It would be nuts. Both because of his acting caliber and just story telling wise.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Wakanda like China, probably has the entire internet/social locked down and regulated. Probably has their own equivalent of Weibo. Single app for everybody to do everything on. Only few people access FB/IG/Twitter and that's largely for PR and propaganda.
    Isn't that basically kimoyo. Their all encompassing super ai

Maybe just a tiny bit more credible than We Got This Covered. But still

GIANT FREAKIN ROBOT
    @GFRobot
    Our trusted and proven inside source has told us Letitia Wright doesn’t want to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe because she is unwilling to get the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah i saw that, that is a little hard to believe for me.

IF so, then I really think Feige is starting to slip under the weight of so many potential characters. It would be nuts. Both because of his acting caliber and just story telling wise.
    Well it seems like thats been a common thing lately. No one really thought after Far From Home it would lead to a multiverse movie. Tom Holland thought they'd get Kraven to hunt after him. (Maybe thats a Sony issue)

Most here, including you, thought it made far more sense to go with something like Achebe after Wakanda opened up then have some war with Namor and Atlantis.

Not saying thats the only reason, but stuff like the spoiler is maybe why the original director left. He set it up for Mordo to be the big bad (or one of the main villains) in the post credit scene.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 12-09-2021 at 10:28 AM.

For Black Panther, a war with Atlantis for the sequel Seems stupid. That's something you save for the 3rd movie to end with a bang, otherwise, where do you go after a big epic like that for the second? You can't do something smaller scale. You have to go bigger. That's why we said Achebe would be a good villain and tie him to someone who can be the muscle for T'Challa to put hands on. But at this point, i don't know what they are going to do and care very little without T'Challa.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Find it hard to believe but wouldn't be the first time a great actor was wasted by Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    For Black Panther, a war with Atlantis for the sequel Seems stupid. That's something you save for the 3rd movie to end with a bang, otherwise, where do you go after a big epic like that for the second? You can't do something smaller scale. You have to go bigger. That's why we said Achebe would be a good villain and tie him to someone who can be the muscle for T'Challa to put hands on. But at this point, i don't know what they are going to do and care very little without T'Challa.
    Only thing that’s bigger than a war with Atlantis is a (well written) version of the IGEW. But whatever, until they think of a way to bring T’Challa back IDGAF about the movie side of Black Panther.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Maybe just a tiny bit more credible than We Got This Covered. But still

GIANT FREAKIN ROBOT
    @GFRobot
    Our trusted and proven inside source has told us Letitia Wright doesn’t want to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe because she is unwilling to get the vaccine.
    If this is true then the BP franchise truly can't catch a break. So much could've been avoided if they delayed and then recast. If Chadwick was still alive or if they recast, writing Shuri out would be easy compared to killing off the lead. But with no T'Challa Wakanda and everyone else can drown in Namor's flood.