Page 948 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 448848898938944945946947948949950951952958998 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 15079

People really should stop giving anything from Giant Robot any sort of traction.

That can't be official artwork. It's so amateurish. Like baby's first time using photoshop. I'm not surprised that this was made, I'm more surprised that that was approved and released.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Now yall know how much I love the OG movie

(my bad to those for my prior post if it seemed like the film was above criticism. Wasnt my intent)

However, as much as I love them "fixing Man-Ape". It still wouldnt sit right with me with him taking the mantle or being such a hero. I liked how he just was a rival. I like that character still in the gray area then a full on hero (Plus him wearing the suit goes against...everything right? lol)

I still have a problem with IW having him and Okoye just so ok with allowing Vision and Avengers there.
    M'Baku isn't wearing the suit. He's with the White Gorilla tribe, why would he wear the Panther Clan habit?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    M'Baku isn't wearing the suit. He's with the White Gorilla tribe, why would he wear the Panther Clan habit?
    Well cause the movie is called Black Panther. I was replying to King about if the artwork was to indicate him possibly wearing the suit.

The "Rumor" was it was going to be some kind of Death of Superman thing were different people try to be BP until Shuri gets it. I assumed thats what King was reffering to when the artwork showed him and Shuri by the BP in the artwork.

Let this damn movie burn to the ground already. Maybe they will learn from this.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 12-09-2021 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    People really should stop giving anything from Giant Robot any sort of traction.

That can't be official artwork. It's so amateurish. Like baby's first time using photoshop. I'm not surprised that this was made, I'm more surprised that that was approved and released.
    True, but Shuri is now the #1 trend (for now). And its mostly people saying recast T'Challa now or honor Chad better. So thats the good thats come from this.

Well cause the movie is called Black Panther. I was replying to King about if the artwork was to indicate him possibly wearing the suit.

The "Rumor" was it was going to be some kind of Death of Superman thing were different people try to be BP until Shuri gets it. I assumed thats what King was reffering to when the artwork showed him and Shuri by the BP in the artwork.
    Yeah it's called Black Panther and members of the Panther clan wear the habit because they are head of the clan, not ruler of Wakanda. I don't see M'Baku ruling Wakanda wearing the habit and calling himself the Black Panther.

He clearly didn't want in the movie when he thought T'Challa was going to die.

True, but Shuri is now the #1 trend (for now). And its mostly people saying recast T'Challa now or honor Chad better. So thats the good thats come from this.
    I remember at this point last year it was only a handful of us that wanted a recast. What a difference a year makes.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

He clearly didn't want in the movie when he thought T'Challa was going to die.
    He straight up wouldn't even watch the HSH ceremony in his own land.

He said "Praise Haruman" to T'challa's face.

M'baku ending up in the habit is taking a giant poop on the original movie.

But, like i've said a million itmes... the only way to put anyone else in the habit is to either redo most of the first movie or start retconning things already.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Remember when I said preferred Chiwetel Ejiofor for T'Challa before he was cast. (Obviously Boseman ended up being a perfect actor for the role as well).

Well if you're a fan of the actor or what he's done in the MCU so far.....welp...

spoilers:
    Supposedly he gets killed off 5 mins into Doctor Strange 2 when trying to track down Wanda
    end of spoilers
    They love wasting all their Black male characters don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

But, like i've said a million itmes... the only way to put anyone else in the habit is to either redo most of the first movie or start retconning things already.
    Yea thats where I was going with it.

Joe Robert Cole is working double overtime (if they go that route) on the script. And probably just in general. Everythiing seems difficult instead of just recasting T'Challa.

I actually enjoyed The Last Jedi (on its own). However, it betrays almost everything before it. Especially TFA. That is where some of its hate comes from.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 12-09-2021 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Let this damn movie burn to the ground already. Maybe they will learn from this.
    My deepest, darkest dream made manifest....!

Incredible Member

Maybe just a tiny bit more credible than We Got This Covered. But still

GIANT FREAKIN ROBOT
    @GFRobot
    Our trusted and proven inside source has told us Letitia Wright doesn’t want to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe because she is unwilling to get the vaccine.
    Good. If anything the best thing about this is Letitia screwing up marvel/Feige and Coogler's stupid ass plans for this movies. I really hope this is true...purely out of spite from my side but whatever.

Joe Robert Cole is working double overtime (if they go that route) on the script. And probably just in general. Everythiing seems difficult instead of just recasting T'Challa.

I actually enjoyed The Last Jedi (on its own). However, it betrays almost everything before it. Especially TFA. That is where some of its hate comes from.
    If this movie ever comes out I can promise you it’ll probably split the fandom down the middle. But oh well, everything that’s going wrong with this movie is their own damn fault for not delaying it the minute they heard Chadwick passed. Even more so with making a major business decision during an emotional knee jerk reaction. Chadwick’s death was tragic and there was nothing they could’ve done about it. But everything that happened afterwards? Entirely on them.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

If they reboot the movie and not have T'Challa as BP, then they can kiss their fanbase goodbye.

They go through all this isht again and no T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Click bait site. But if it’s true then let the whole thing burn at this point. This franchise was crippled the minute they decided to write out T’Challa and I’m telling you right now, it can’t survive if both Royal siblings are gone.
    It wouldn't survive with the titular character gone. IF this is true then the franchise is deader than dead and they may as well soft reboot