Page 965 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 465865915955961962963964965966967968969975 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,475 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    and get his leg blown off by Klaw.. man the old BP guard gets wrecked by Klaw.

S'Yan would be a nice twist though. And being enhanced it makes for a good fight that has implications. Regardless of the victor
    You know what? I’m all onboard with the ringleader being S’yan after reading y’all’s posts and realizing how S’yan has been portrayed recently.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    You know what? I’m all onboard with the ringleader being S’yan after reading y’all’s posts and realizing how S’yan has been portrayed recently.
    Like I said, it's writer's gold to have a former Black Panther as a villain. You mentioned earlier that S'Yan could be T'Challa's Winter Soldier, someone who is a former/friend family member who could match T'Challa physically.

And I also said that I wouldn't mind if they had Shuri join S'Yan as his tech genius. That gives her a role where she can use her genius and we can see T'Challa use his genius.

They could become BP's ultimate nemesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Like I said, it's writer's gold to have a former Black Panther as a villain. You mentioned earlier that S'Yan could be T'Challa's Winter Soldier, someone who is a former/friend family member who could match T'Challa physically.

And I also said that I wouldn't mind if they had Shuri join S'Yan as his tech genius. That gives her a role where she can use her genius and we can see T'Challa use his genius.

They could become BP's ultimate nemesis.
    I don’t think having Shuri turn to the dark side would go over well with people. I can already see people who don’t bother reading comics screaming that Marvel is attacking Black Women if that were to happen. Lol. But maybe we can bring some characters out of limbo like Taku to serve as the genius?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That's what happens when you only see the movie.
    Which makes no sense when the credits tell you who created Black Panther.

Stan Lee and Kirby created Panther.

McGregor and Graham wrote and drew his first solo run.
    It was Priest who proved he could sell a book and made you take notice.
    Hudlin got the trades on the shelf and increased his profile.
    McDuffie gave a master class on how that marriage SHOULD have been done and Panther was so respected by Reed that Reed handed the FF to him.
    Coates to his credit got a few sales and tried to keep interest in the books going.
    Boseman gave Panther a live action image and face.

These are the guys who proved Stan & Jack were RIGHT in creating Panther. At a time where black heroes were NOT welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Which makes no sense when the credits tell you who created Black Panther.

Stan Lee and Kirby created Panther.

McGregor and Graham wrote and drew his first solo run.
    It was Priest who proved he could sell a book and made you take notice.
    Hudlin got the trades on the shelf and increased his profile.
    McDuffie gave a master class on how that marriage SHOULD have been done and Panther was so respected by Reed that Reed handed the FF to him.
    Coates to his credit got a few sales and tried to keep interest in the books going.
    Boseman gave Panther a live action image and face.

These are the guys who proved Stan & Jack were RIGHT in creating Panther. At a time where black heroes were NOT welcomed.
    Well said!
    Mind if I put that in the twitterverse?

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Nuanced writing in the OG movie eats at your soul everyday. Sad. Hate it had to be you Ekie.
    Yes so nuanced that Michael B Jordan is putting out interviews stating that killmonger wasn't a villain and that he loved his people just as much as t'challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Yes so nuanced that Michael B Jordan is putting out interviews stating that killmonger wasn't a villain and that he loved his people just as much as t'challa.
    If true, then the man is delusional about his character's actions portrayed on-screen.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    He said he saw the perspective of more an antagonist and that him and T'Challa needed to have that conversation. And said without saying he was going to go about it wrong/in order for it to happen now.

Damn Ek, no wonder some of the movies themes went over your head.

Hey guys have any of you thought that one of Kravens kids should be repurposed as a BP rogue? I think Ana Kravinoff could work. Or they could revive the one son that could turn into a were lion.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

I don’t think having Shuri turn to the dark side would go over well with people. I can already see people who don’t bother reading comics screaming that Marvel is attacking Black Women if that were to happen. Lol. But maybe we can bring some characters out of limbo like Taku to serve as the genius?
    Shuri becoming BP in the MCU ain't goin' over well with a lot of people. And it's not because of who she is but because it's coming at T'Challa's expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    He said he saw the perspective of more an antagonist and that him and T'Challa needed to have that conversation. And said without saying he was going to go about it wrong/in order for it to happen now.

Damn Ek, no wonder some of the movies themes went over your head.
    But he was the villain, more so than an antagonist on the sense of just being misguided. He DIDN'T care about his people, he just wanted to be in power and used that as his excuse to commit countless murder, and he did so without blinking an eye m he wanted to send Wakanda into war with the world and make himself the permanent ruler of said Empire. That much was made crystal clear. He literally turned on everyone he worked with the second he found them no longer useful.

He was a sympathetic villain, bit a villain Al the same

Hey guys have any of you thought that one of Kravens kids should be repurposed as a BP rogue? I think Ana Kravinoff could work. Or they could revive the one son that could turn into a were lion.
    Feel like Kraven is good for about one story every 10 years lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Feel like Kraven is good for about one story every 10 years lol
    Not THE Kraven, I meant one of his kids. I feel like it could work thematically since BP is an animal themed superhero and the Kravens are pretty much poachers. From what I remember a clone of Kraven has taken the place of the main one in the Spider-Man rogues gallery so I feel like one of his children could be repurposed as a BP villain so that way Spider-Man technically doesn’t lose one of his most iconic rogues. Anastasia Kravinoff could be a great choice since not much has been done with her in a while and BP could use some more female villains in his rogues gallery. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Not THE Kraven, I meant one of his kids. I feel like it could work thematically since BP is an animal themed superhero and the Kravens are pretty much poachers. From what I remember a clone of Kraven has taken the place of the main one in the Spider-Man rogues gallery so I feel like one of his children could be repurposed as a BP villain so that way Spider-Man technically doesn’t lose one of his most iconic rogues. Anastasia Kravinoff could be a great choice since not much has been done with her in a while and BP could use some more female villains in his rogues gallery. Lol.
    oh i know but htye all do the same things

So it would still be one of those "short arc" stories of kraven "hunting" tchalla for awhile until he loses lol.

Cool every 10 years to bridge a gap in arcs
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Great time to be a Spidey fan.

Not so much a Black Panther one. Maybe one day we will experience those 2018 highs again lol...one day.