Page 97 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197597 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 15079

@Redjack...

At what point do I move you ahead of Hudlin as my favorite Black Panther writer of all time!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    There is so much wrong with Coates run that I am genuinely surprised that Coates got away with that isht. Like, having a character tell Rape victim's they should of accepted their fate and died?? And this wasn't a Villain?

I dunno. But I would if taken T'Challa NOT being king willingly then the sad sack who apparently resented his people like Coates version.. RJ 1000%
    Just think about the two big things T'Challa wasn't allowed to do...

Beat Namor

Beat Doom(twice)

But being a paper king, treehouse rape camps and victim-blaming was A-Ok. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Zuri had to look over both shoulders.

On one side, his king was looking at him sideways, threatening to kill him at any minute. Zuri couldn't drink or do drugs because he ha dto worry about not spilling secrets if he got high.

On the side, he had to worry about young Killmonger, plotting his revenge and coming to kill Zuri in his sleep. Just look at the toll it took on his body and mind. He was probably trying to smoke that synthetic HSH.

Poor fella.
    maybe Killmonger got so good at finding because T'chaka/Zuri kept sending wakanda kill squads at him and he killed them first.

Each time, T'chaka be like, "oh ****, dude has the Blood of Bashenga through him for sure"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    Ya'll don't want black stories. We have a lot of racist crying every time someone black is casted in a film or TV. and I don't see people say anything. You don't seem to want black stories just T'challa. I love T'challa, I would not be reading comics without him. He should be recast but he's not more important than Chadwick Boseman death or black people getting work. It's getting kind of sad. I don't know why you want to be like the racist that cry all day about females and non whites in Star Wars, but it's not a good look, they hate all non whites and most females.
    They will be ok once BP2 kicks ass they'll be back on the BP train

Keep on truckin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Just think about the two big things T'Challa wasn't allowed to do...

Beat Namor

Beat Doom(twice)

But being a paper king, treehouse rape camps and victim-blaming was A-Ok. Yikes.
    Victim blaming, resentful King who is a scientist at heart but uses doom tech and doesn't show any of his scientist feats and needs an outsider to access then djalia? Perfect!

Have early Wakandans actually be colonizers and drove out the denizens in chains, while having Wakandan gods be normal people prayed to so Storm can get a big feat at the expense of T'Challa and Wakanda? You got it!

Have Wakandans sent on a worm hole, and enslave 5 galaxies and have T'Challa willfully ignore it, and not believe a guy when he tells him the truth because he bares the same name as a Villain from his time, yet completely trusts the emperor of this empire who bares the name of a guy who hates him more than any of his villains abd is betrayed by said villain? As well as all the other contrived and stupid **** that is going on in this arc?? Excellent!

T'Challa being allowed to best Doom or Namor?

Marvel logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Thread is called "T'challa: The Black Panther Appreciation" last time I checked.

Ain't no BP without THE BP round here.

I hope BP2 kicks ass and everyone who is excited about it gets their money worth.

I'll catch it on D+ barring some unexpected storyline.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I mean, if y'all are going to troll atleast try to be good at it. Maybe get some lessons from (grandmaster) Flex Hectic and be entertaining about it

The only time we’ll be back on the train is when T’Challa comes back. You tried though.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    maybe Killmonger got so good at finding because T'chaka/Zuri kept sending wakanda kill squads at him and he killed them first.

Each time, T'chaka be like, "oh ****, dude has the Blood of Bashenga through him for sure"
    Deep inside, T'Chaka was smiling. He was like James Earl Jones in Conan The Barbarian.

Really?
    ErzV4iEUYAIHsM3.jpg

Yep, Black Panther needs a Thulsa Doom in his life on the rogues gallery hit list...

A grown @$$ man villain that makes Black Panther work for the victory on some next deep ish!

MCU Killmonger was very immature and hyper energetic...
    Get Hectic!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Well, the old Marvel Animation is dead so I guess I can say.

There was a LOT of back and forth about this subject because the series was SUCH a big swing away from everything :ASSEMBLE had been. I think one idea was, yes, let's just call it a new series because so much about it is new and the focus is NOT on the avengers but on T'Challa and Wakanda. That was my vote.

Another idea was, :ASSEMBLE was done, regardless and now they'd start pivoting the AVENGERS cartoon to highlight whichever solo Avengers film was debuting in the upcoming time frame i.e. this one was BLACK PANTHER'S QUEST but the next one might have been CAPTAIN MARVEL:SHOOTING STARS (or something. that's not an actual title). And, I'd guess, they'd pull in a female show runner to handle that.

There's also the matter of how folks are paid. You get paid a LOT less for season five of an existing show than you do for season 1 of a brand new show. Certainly I, personally, would have made a lot more money and my title would have been different. That would have cost the company a LOT more money to make the same project.

I always think everything comes down to money with these folks so I'm pretty sure that's why the series wasn't billed as a solo series even though it CLEARLY was and it's also why the final episode was sort of a reset- putting T'Challa back on the team- really it made no sense for him to be there after all the events we just saw and the previous episode in particular.

I would love to do a book that continues the story from that universe (no mutants, no Namor, no FF, etc.). It would be much easier to do the things I want to do with the story without having to modify or erase the Coates run. But, as I keep saying, I'm pretty sure there's no appetite at Marvel for that.

The odds are VERY high that I'll be putting out an indie book- "Faux'challa" adventures- to cover that story if Marvel doesn't let me do it. It's just too good to let go to waste.

So, if you thought INVINCIBLE was the best version of Superboy, keep an eye out for mine.
    Yes it all makes total sense, it’s all about the money and the reason why it looks the way it looks.

If you where allowed to continue via books, do you think you would be able to add Mutants, Nemor and FF characters, and if you where able to add that in the show the first time what story’s could you have written?
    Last edited by Bigdaddy313; 02-08-2021 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy313 View Post
    Yes it all makes total sense, it’s all about the money and the reason why it looks the way it looks.

If you where allowed to continue via books, do you think you would be able to add Mutants, Nemor and FF characters, and if you where able to add that in the show the first time what story’s could you have written?
    i would not add mutants. i don't think they work with the rest of the marvel universe anymore. there are too many of them.

i would not add Namor. we could kill Attuma because he was Attuma. No one will let us kill Namor, which is why, forever, T'Challa will always be weaker since Marvel allowed Namor to decimate Wakanda and walk away. There is no way he's allowed to live after that. And yet...

I would not bring in the FF either.

I would continue with the universe as established by us. That means T'Chanda instead of Azari, Bashenga and Bask and cool Zanda. We'd have the New Shadow Council. More Yemandi. Lots more adventuring, lots more FUN sibling rivalry.

Correction: There's a way i could bring in the FF but they wouldn't stick around long.
    Last edited by Redjack; 02-08-2021 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    i would not add mutants. i don't think they work with the rest of the marvel universe anymore. there are too many of them.

i would not add Namor. we could kill Attuma because he was Attuma. No one will let us kill Namor, which is why, forever, T'Challa will always be weaker since Marvel allowed Namor to decimate Wakanda and walk away. There is no way he's allowed to live after that. And yet...

I would not bring in the FF either.

I would continue with the universe as established by us. That means T'Chanda instead of Azari, Bashenga and Bask and cool Zanda.

Correction: There's a way i could bring in the FF but they wouldn't stick around long.
    See the dumbest thing about Hickmans Tro is that T'Challa COULD of killed Namor without any remorse and got even and the reset could of ended and reset back to Zero. There's nation's are back again and back at status quo. Yet Namor got to walk away... Just to be killed and have atlantis destroyed again in a z list squadron supreme book.. which then brought Namor back to life later on after the writer punked the team.. literally made zero sense and it was the perfect set up to address all of that and wipe the slate clean between BP and Namor.