Page 975 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 475875925965971972973974975976977978979985 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 15079
    Extraordinary Member

Man, I just wish these things weren't so expensive.

Every time I even think of buying stuff like this, it's like my brain goes into open revolt against me :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Man, I just wish these things weren't so expensive.

Every time I even think of buying stuff like this, it's like my brain goes into open revolt against me :-D
    Black Panther Eyes Glow 2.jpg

IMG_20190913_190041.jpg

This is a somewhat similar BP figure I bought a few years back for about $80. Now it's selling for $300.

These figures are very expensive, especially the ones from Hot Toys. Even some of the Marvel Legends figures are getting up in price.

Yeah I've always wanted one of those cool thinks in my home gym as decoration but then I see the price nad NOPE out lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I got a Marvel Select BP and Killmonger figure and a half-dozen Marvel Legends BP figures when they first came out, all for under $35.

I've gotten very picky about the Marvel figures I get which is majority BP and Iron Man figures along with Cap related figures.

And Star Wars, lots of Star Wars.

If it comic does come from this I'd prefer an experienced writer takes the reigns and try to make it fun. It probably won't last long anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    If it comic does come from this I'd prefer an experienced writer takes the reigns and try to make it fun. It probably won't last long anyway.
    Same. If it were up to me I’d fill the roster with characters who don’t get that much play these days such as Vibraxas, Queen Divine Justice, and Kasper.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Going to pass until they do right by T'Challa. Unless RedJack is writing it

An Avengers vs Eternals event is coming this summer. At the very least I want to see a couple of cool prep feats from T'Challa or that he plays a more active role compared to his past roles in events.

https://www.gamesradar.com/eternals-10-avengers-marvel/

You know if the Black Panther franchise decides to get in on this trend of turning old girlfriends into superheroes (Captain Carter, Spider Gwen), how would you revamp Monica Lynne if you were in charge of the direction of the character. I’ve been saying they should’ve turned her into an inhuman during the Inhumans push. Her powers would be sound based, since she’s a singer. Powers would include super speed (at least Mach 5), Sonic scream, voice mimicry, becoming intangible by turning into sound (though not quite as strong as Klaw), mystical effects of singing such as siren song or sleep inducement.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

An Avengers vs Eternals event is coming this summer. At the very least I want to see a couple of cool prep feats from T'Challa or that he plays a more active role compared to his past roles in events.

Same. At least I can see T’Challa coming out of this better than he probably will in that upcoming Avengers/X-Men event (which I fear will be Avengers vs. X-Men 2).
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Same. At least I can see T’Challa coming out of this better than he probably will in that upcoming Avengers/X-Men event (which I fear will be Avengers vs. X-Men 2).
    Damnit I didn’t know that was coming. Not looking forward to that. Hope Ridley gets to opt out of tying in.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Has Kieron Gillen written T'Challa much? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    You know if the Black Panther franchise decides to get in on this trend of turning old girlfriends into superheroes (Captain Carter, Spider Gwen), how would you revamp Monica Lynne if you were in charge of the direction of the character. I’ve been saying they should’ve turned her into an inhuman during the Inhumans push. Her powers would be sound based, since she’s a singer. Powers would include super speed (at least Mach 5), Sonic scream, voice mimicry, becoming intangible by turning into sound (though not quite as strong as Klaw), mystical effects of singing such as siren song or sleep inducement.
    Man, I don't know about Monica, just not feeling her for a return. She doesn't need any super powers to put me to sleep.

On top of the Avengers vs X-Men and the Avengers vs Doom and his Universal Masters of Evil?

Looks like 2022 is the year of the Avengers getting the beatdown