Page 976 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 476876926966972973974975976977978979980986 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    On top of the Avengers vs X-Men and the Avengers vs Doom and his Universal Masters of Evil?

Looks like 2022 is the year of the Avengers getting the beatdown
    And of course it has to happen while T'Challa is leading the team

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    And coincidentally the year when he’s about to get written out of the MCU.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I guess they're setting up Cap to take over the team again after they get stomped.

Well played Herr Rogers, well played.

I guess they're setting up Cap to take over the team again after they get stomped.

Well played Herr Rogers, well played.

No it’s gonna happen when T’Challa inevitably comes to blows with the avengers later on in Ridleys run.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    No it’s gonna happen when T’Challa inevitably comes to blows with the avengers later on in Ridleys run.
    I don't know why the Avengers would be upset about the spy stuff when T'Challa originally joined to spy on them.

Oh wait, that's right, Coates changed that. He joined so he could learn from them and have adventures.

An Avengers vs Eternals event is coming this summer. At the very least I want to see a couple of cool prep feats from T'Challa or that he plays a more active role compared to his past roles in events.

https://www.gamesradar.com/eternals-10-avengers-marvel/
    The premise of this event is so ridiculous. The comics really need to divest themselves from the movies

Man, I don't know about Monica, just not feeling her for a return. She doesn't need any super powers to put me to sleep.

Shots fired lol.

I hope that in general T'Challa comes out of these event's looking not like isht.

As for Warriors of Wakanda... Of it gets Shuri, Okoye and any other side character out of the main title and in there to give them focus while the main title can develop T'Challa without the need to share his panel space then I am a for it. Get people that AREN'T like Coates and his cabal and it can be a half decent book. Could use it to further develop the HZ, DM, the Wakandan army, as well as the military night of Wakanda as well. I think it's a good idea.

I don't know why the Avengers would be upset about the spy stuff when T'Challa originally joined to spy on them.

Oh wait, that's right, Coates changed that. He joined so he could learn from them and have adventures.
    Yes, just like Spider-Man....

Yeah, it was one of those changes that was literally done for ABSOLUTELY no reason other than to castrate T'Challa from the cool mysterious Warrior King who just happens to be a superhero and polymath. Coates really REALLY hates T'Challa as a character and what he represents

After Black Panther #1 I'm getting the vibe we won't have to worry about BP Avengers leadership catching a black eye. He might not be leader, or present on team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

Shots fired lol.

I hope that in general T'Challa comes out of these event's looking not like isht.

As for Warriors of Wakanda... Of it gets Shuri, Okoye and any other side character out of the main title and in there to give them focus while the main title can develop T'Challa without the need to share his panel space then I am a for it. Get people that AREN'T like Coates and his cabal and it can be a half decent book. Could use it to further develop the HZ, DM, the Wakandan army, as well as the military night of Wakanda as well. I think it's a good idea.
    Get Redjack on it if Marvel refuses to give him the main title.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Shots fired lol.

Warriors of Wakanda lineup:

Storm or Blue, lol!
    Misty Knight
    Eden
    Thunderball

Waitaminute! This is The Crew!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Yes, just like Spider-Man....
    Yeah, it was one of those changes that was literally done for ABSOLUTELY no reason other than to castrate T'Challa from the cool mysterious Warrior King who just happens to be a superhero and polymath. Coates really REALLY hates T'Challa as a character and what he represents
    I like that Ridley looks like he's trying to correct a lot of Coates' ridiculously needless retcons.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    After Black Panther #1 I'm getting the vibe we won't have to worry about BP Avengers leadership catching a black eye. He might not be leader, or present on team.
    It's a shame if they drop T'Challa as leader before these events. He could be leading the Avengers against some of the biggest threats in their history and pulling off some major wins.

But they won't allow that to happen. If he leads they suffer some of their worst losses. If he leaves then he won't get credit for leading the team in some of their biggest wins.

Warriors of Wakanda lineup:

Storm or Blue, lol!
    Misty Knight
    Eden
    Thunderball

Waitaminute! This is The Crew!!!!!
    Seriously the amount of Dumb isht Coates did is insane. It was like horribly written fanfiction that Marvel approved because.. Literary clout? I dunno it was really poor management on marvels part and I hope that Ridley continues the trend he started with the first issue. We REALLY need T'Challa to have his bass back.

I hope the solo doesn't interfere with Avengers. There's no reason he has to drop out as chairman of avengers just because he has a Solo. Let him get his due and get some solid showings as leader before they make Cap the leader again