Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
that was very nice with her connection to the planet being able to sense another mutant. who needs telepathy when you got that ok lolol.

this was a spectacular day to be a storm fan we have so much to be happy for and I have zero complaints. and it ALL came through the offices of Black Panther.

xoffices: in the words of miss Jackson what have you done for me lately?
I feel like Storm might be the strongest elemental superhero in marvel. Her connection to earth denotes a certain level of conciousness that it is almost if not divine.
I mean even Jean herself madam grey queen of psychics said that storms connection to the world is on a level even she cannot fathom and she hosted the god Damm Phoenix. I think that may be what Hickman is going to expand on with the artifact she was holding in the reign of x poster one of its names was the elemental cosmic heart. But as time has shown this could all be a dud and we could be very disappointed with the outcome I just hope the situation is decent and her power and character is exposed upon. I liked how synch leveled up that was wonderful and made him just as powerful if not so than rouge an extremely powerful alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
they would complain the military is outshining tchalla and we can't have that happen lol
Also on this issue though I understand where BP fans are coming from, it is not genuine that he does everything all the time because he is not exactly powerful not on his own, he is an excellent fighter and an insane genius but there are beings that outclasses him sooo much it's not even funny, his ex wife is literally a goddess and an omega level mutant at the same time. She appearing in a book with and he having to dish out the heaviest blow doesn't make sense especially for his character because he is very smart. Why think around it if Ororo can just wipe an Armada with a thought. In this I get them and their complaint but truthfully black panther is a strategist as much as he is a fighter it's not everything he would involve himself in directly.