Page 10 of 772 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    If they explored Storm's magical powers more... The databook states Wakandan gods have unlimited strength. So Hadari is supposed to be very strong physical wise but we lack feats.
    yes this is 100% correct. we do not know what all she could do if she fully embraced her gift of godhead.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Ugh the Thor and Storm power comparison again? Lord Jesus.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Okay, I have a question, multiple choice. Should Storm:

A. Stay on the Quiet Council.
    B. Join the Summers/Grey consortium, i.e. the X-Men.
    C. Revive her X-Treme X-Men team.
    D. Go off on her own and do her own thing.

She chose D!!!!!!!!
    Seems more likely B.
    She is going off into space with them so she could conceivably decide to ultimately join their new X-Men team (sounds exactly like what she would do) which would then probably lead to the major developments involving the mysterium tetrahedron.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

ugh I hope she doesn't go to being a lackey for kitty to being a summers/Grey lackey. yuck!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ugh I hope she doesn't go to being a lackey for kitty to being a summers/Grey lackey. yuck!
    But she was never a "lackey" for Kate just a team member lol I like the fact that storm is leaving the Marauders since the entire reason she joined up was to keep an eye on Kate and make sure she was safe and now that they've effectively dealt with Sebastian Shaw there's really nothing personally keeping her there
    Last edited by loke13; 01-07-2021 at 03:21 PM.

Astonishing Member

I think whatever Storms trajectory will be in the next few months it will it focus on a more sci fi approach rather than a mystic one for her. Hence the space adventure, whatever it was that SWORD retrieved, and the AI that was created in GS.

With her being in space and seeing Jean and Scott in their X-Factor garb I somewhat wish that Storm would have switched out her black costume for the white version.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Seems more likely B.
    She is going off into space with them so she could conceivably decide to ultimately join their new X-Men team (sounds exactly like what she would do) which would then probably lead to the major developments involving the mysterium tetrahedron.
    Terrible decision. She might as well join SWORD.

BANNED

If Storm Joins SWORD I’d lose my mind.

BANNED

Storm might just be a Mentor to the CoTA and will have her own little mini or solo on the side.

That would be so beyond AWESOME!!! I would die and Krakoa and the Five would not be able to resurrect me.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    But she was never a "lackey" for Kate just a team member lol I like the fact that storm is leaving the Marauders since the entire reason she joined up was to keep an eye on Kate and make sure she was safe and now that they've effectively dealt with Sebastian Shaw there's really nothing personally keeping her there
    hmmm by lackey i mean she reported to kitty, which she did technically seeing kitty is leader of the marauders. whatever the reasons imho there should never be a scenario where ororo is on a team led by kitty or any younger mutant.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hmmm by lackey i mean she reported to kitty, which she did technically seeing kitty is leader of the marauders. whatever the reasons imho there should never be a scenario where ororo is on a team led by kitty or any younger mutant.
    Why tho? Kate is a senior member of the X-Men at this point and has been for over a decade with several leadership roles under her belt. I mean I could see if you had a team of senior X-Men being led by Eye Boy or something but Kate is more than qualified delete a team of senior X-Men especially when that team is pretty much comprised of some of her closest friends.

That being said hopefully this leads to storm getting her own book / her being the leader of a team book of a team book because as much as I enjoyed Marauders the focus/Spotlight pretty much goes like this

1. Kate
    2. Emma
    3. ???
    4. Storm
    5. Bishop
    6. ???
    7. Iceman

Why tho? Kate is a senior member of the X-Men at this point and has been for over a decade with several leadership roles under her belt. I mean I could see if you had a team of senior X-Men being led by Eye Boy or something but Kate is more than qualified delete a team of senior X-Men especially when that team is pretty much comprised of some of her closest friends.

That being said hopefully this leads to storm getting her own book / her being the leader of a team book of a team book because as much as I enjoyed Marauders the focus/Spotlight pretty much goes like this

1. Kate
    2. Emma
    3. ???
    4. Storm
    5. Bishop
    6. ???
    7. Iceman
    It is a little suspicious some don't have problems with ororo taking orders in other franchises or being supporting there but taking orders from anyone in her own family books is too much. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

1. Kate
    2. Emma
    3. ???
    4. Storm
    5. Bishop
    6. ???
    7. Iceman
    Yeah your pretty much correct here.

Not to mention Storm has been extremely present in almost every issue of Marauders. That’s way more than I can say for Bobby and Pyro.