Page 303 of 772 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    For the record-I don't care for Coates. HOWEVER there is ZERO excuse to try to blame Coates for NOTHING being done with Storm by the X-Office.

You mean to tell me Superman can be in Justice League, Superman, Action Comics, Superman Man of Steel and cameo in Batman or Doomed-yet Storm can't?

Miles Morales is judging school, The Champions & being Spider-Man. He was KIDNAPPED for MONTHS in his book and in Bendis's last run laid up in the hospital with Peter WATCHING him for weeks. Yet Miles is still passing his classes.

No one questions that.

It takes very LITTLE to note in a Storm solo that this takes place before Black Panther #21-25.

How many times did we see those notes in comics of the past?

If it was me-doing a Storm Queen of Wakanda book. Both have a book that does not require them together all the time.

I would use her book to expand more of Wakanda's humanitarian side. She uses resources to help depower mutants find or return to their homes.
    Since Tag as we learned was NOT wanted by his family-he's the surrogate son to the couple or you use him to introduce Evan from X-Men Evolution.

That is arc one.

Arc 2.
    She helps the X-Men look for still powered mutants like Shane Shooter and lets start build an early version of Karoana.
    Have a heaven for mutants if they need it.

Arc 3.
    Storm holds a meeting of Medusa, Emma and others about what can be done to prevent another decimation. A mental wellness arc for heroes.

And yes I am doing by ear because I never read that Decimation story. So I am really winging it. Sorry.

I just think a Storm book should be a checklist of what needs to shown and finally put in canon before cancellation. So there is no debate.

If I am keeping her married-I want to show what a Queen of Wakanda's duties are. Because there is so much of Wakanda that we don't know about.

Does the Queen have male bodyguards? Is she trained to fight?

Tag the surrogate son-what is his duties?
    Good ideas bro. Hopefully something happens for her.

Thank you to everyone who answered my Decimation question! I definitely think that Ororo could have had a particularly interesting role caring for depowered mutants since she had the original, "learning to live without my powers", storyline. In fact leading depowered mutants in a movement for better human/ mutant relationships would have been the perfect fit for. Plus give her that international reach to differentiate from what Scott's doing in San Francisco and you have the recipe for some great storylines. Such a shame Marvel couldn't get it together!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Storm gala looks in anticipation for whats to come starting tomorrow:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Storm gala looks in anticipation for whats to come starting tomorrow:

The Goddess of the Heavens

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    The Goddess of the Heavens
    such a beautiful goddess!!!! she is such a gem.

also want to wish og storm yogaflame a very happy birthday!!! hope you enjoy your day boo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Camel toe? Seriously?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...46629764726784

Powers are the best accessory. We've heard big plans are in the works at the #XMenHellfireGala, and this Omega mutant may be in the eye of the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Camel toe? Seriously?
    Didn't notice that till you said that. I'm not complaining
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

nothing wrong with a strong camel lol

Did y'all vote for Storm in the poll in this forum today?
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Jean-or-Storm

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Did y'all vote for Storm in the poll in this forum today?
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Jean-or-Storm
    hey boo. I voted already. I didnt want to get into a serious debate on my thoughts as to why I chose storm so I kept it lighthearted and cute but its been interesting seeing where people's thoughts are on both sides of the coin.. did you vote?

BANNED

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...46629764726784

Powers are the best accessory. We've heard big plans are in the works at the #XMenHellfireGala, and this Omega mutant may be in the eye of the Storm.
    Like you said show don't tell.

BANNED

nothing wrong with a strong camel lol
    Exactly let's not body shame.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Like you said show don't tell.
    oh you saw what I posted hehe! they been hyping this up so im ready for next week. did you see that tweet got the most likes and retweets. people really want to see bug things for her. why won't marvel give her an ongoing solo?

BANNED

such a beautiful goddess!!!! she is such a gem.

also want to wish og storm yogaflame a very happy birthday!!! hope you enjoy your day boo.
    I have been thinking and I am calling storm queen of heaven. That's my name for her. Her connection to ISIS the Egyptian queen of heaven, her diadem her power it all screams celestial. Plus she can perceive the forces in space planets stars etc.