Page 80 of 772 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180580 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    All this David fanfic got me questioning what the heck is going on in here.
    oh lolol you a mess.

I take it you are fine with things as it stands with canon regarding Mr. Munroe lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yes, I am fine with Ororo being born to a normal human father, and an essentially normal human mother(with royal/priestess lineage).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Yes, I am fine with Ororo being born to a normal human father, and an essentially normal human mother(with royal/priestess lineage).
    gotcha.

so I'm curious what Cates will have in store for us tomorrow. I'm hoping storm makes an appearance and gets that knull back at some point for possessing her.

I really would have liked a global level feat before she was taken over.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

All this David fanfic got me questioning what the heck is going on in here.
    It's all fun and utter hilarity...until someone starts taking it seriously. *side eyes*
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's all fun and utter hilarity...until someone starts taking it seriously. *side eyes*
    We should have the mods remove all posts referring David Munroe as a m..... as someone hated and feared before this idea makes it into a comic book.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    gotcha.

so I'm curious what Cates will have in store for us tomorrow. I'm hoping storm makes an appearance and gets that knull back at some point for possessing her.

I really would have liked a global level feat before she was taken over.
    I hope for the same. I really hope that they get her finally free because for the past few weeks we haven't heard anything about her at all, which annoys me. And just for the record, fanfic is all cool but I do not like it when there isn't any serious research and thought put into it.

Now, I do hope as well that we will see a planetary skill, as well, after she gets free from the Knull's possession. I can see her being extremely mad at him and tapping at that secret Godhood of hers and showing him what she can really do, for calling her 'small light' or was it 'lightning'?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    never really thought about it until now from this discussion but what if her x-gene was given to her from her father David? We know her mother is responsible for her mystical aspects but it could be possible her mutant abilities actually were passed on to her from her father.
    I like this idea... especially considering that he was an international photojournalist. What if he was actually an agent of the "company" with the mutant ability of photographic recall. Bonus!!! What if he also had deft skills in h2h combat and burgling... maybe his little Ororo inherited those abilities from papa.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I hope for the same. I really hope that they get her finally free because for the past few weeks we haven't heard anything about her at all, which annoys me. And just for the record, fanfic is all cool but I do not like it when there isn't any serious research and thought put into it.

Now, I do hope as well that we will see a planetary skill, as well, after she gets free from the Knull's possession. I can see her being extremely mad at him and tapping at that secret Godhood of hers and showing him what she can really do, for calling her 'small light' or was it 'lightning'?
    Secretly, I'm hoping that she is able to free herself from Knull's influence "white oppression" without the intervention of other heroes "saviours." She is a devotee of the Bright Lady, an omega level weather manipulator and spiritual goddess. If Thor can be the thrice born spawn of Odin, Frig, Gaea, and the Phoenix Force, why can't a black female mutant and self-made goddess get out of the ridiculous trap of self-absorbed symbiont narcissist?

I'm honestly not too hopeful we will see any global feats. It would be very nice but this event is about Eddie and his son so I don't expect much. I was happy from the bits we got from issue 1 because it was unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Sol View Post
    I like this idea... especially considering that he was an international photojournalist. What if he was actually an agent of the "company" with the mutant ability of photographic recall. Bonus!!! What if he also had deft skills in h2h combat and burgling... maybe his little Ororo inherited those abilities from papa.
    ooh photographic recall?? if its good enough for Moira to become a mutant while always being a human your idea would totally work in my book!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Sol View Post
    Secretly, I'm hoping that she is able to free herself from Knull's influence "white oppression" without the intervention of other heroes "saviours." She is a devotee of the Bright Lady, an omega level weather manipulator and spiritual goddess. If Thor can be the thrice born spawn of Odin, Frig, Gaea, and the Phoenix Force, why can't a black female mutant and self-made goddess get out of the ridiculous trap of self-absorbed symbiont narcissist?
    uhm hello and where the hell have you been?? welcome to the forum and I absolutely love your contribution!! your point about her spiritual characteristics is why, as well as thor's, is why I don't understand why any fan of storm would want it any other way than for her to embrace her divinity. characters like Thor can have cosmic powers from Galactus and Phoenix force/gaea as a parent and his fans go wild but for the longest if one was to call her anything but an alpha level mutant her fans would see red. so absolutely she should be able to free herself and I wish she had been able to flex her muscles against the knull god himself.

Bringer of amazing news, look what I have here! Thor and Storm do a team-up attack in KiB 4!

Attachment 106204

Bringer of amazing news, look what I have here! Thor and Storm do a team-up attack in KiB 4!

Attachment 106204
    This for some reason makes me feel like it wasn't a coloring mistake that one of those grand daughters all of a sudden looked like baby pink storm riding a space whale.

Also could they be de gaiaing thor so he can connect with another prodigy of gaia.

Storm appears in Champions Outlaw #4. Nice surprise. spoilers:
    storm creates a mini water sprout.
    end of spoilers

Storm is really on a giving mercy kick lately and letting them know they lucky. lol

after KIB 4 anyone trying to take Storm godhood away can miss me. Every white child in the MU can be god level but not one black female. Naw B.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So it took two Earth divinities of lightning to damage quite a bit of Knull's army. A combination of psionic and magical energies. It was stoned to see who the real God of Light is now, and I didn't expect that at all. When Ororo helped him out and knew who he is, I can see her conversing with him and Thor to help her on her Godhood path.

I am so proud of you Ororo. You finally get the recognition you deserve. So proud, indeed. *tears of happiness*
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 02-17-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Am i missing an issue? I read my friend KIB 4 and Storm only appears on one page and beyond that i really feel like i'm missing an issue because it doesn't even show when she got free. She just popped up on a page.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

They did mess up on that. I think the next issue of Savage Avengers shows more of how Storm and Cyke were freed, but the main book did show Dylan doing his thing, so I guess that was enough. As a line-wide event, this has been a very messy story, especially since some books are ignoring it completely while others are folded in, with distinct tie-ins as well, and then the main book itself.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Am i missing an issue? I read my friend KIB 4 and Storm only appears on one page and beyond that i really feel like i'm missing an issue because it doesn't even show when she got free. She just popped up on a page.
    All heroes were released by Dylan guided By Jean around page 4-5
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This for some reason makes me feel like it wasn't a coloring mistake that one of those grand daughters all of a sudden looked like baby pink storm riding a space whale.

Also could they be de gaiaing thor so he can connect with another prodigy of gaia.

Storm appears in Champions Outlaw #4. Nice surprise. spoilers:
    storm creates a mini water sprout.
    end of spoilers

Storm is really on a giving mercy kick lately and letting them know they lucky. lol

after KIB 4 anyone trying to take Storm godhood away can miss me. Every white child in the MU can be god level but not one black female. Naw B.
    Didn't know she was in Champions, I'm going to check that out.

And I totally agree with your last point.