Page 86 of 772 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They need to do more stuff like this with Storm.
    That's why Storm being a goddess matters. That's why Tchalla being a FREE king matters. That panel says so much.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm's side mermaid braid is cute

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm's side mermaid braid is cute
    Yes. I never saw her with a braide before.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes. I never saw her with a braide before.
    She's had them a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Other than proclaiming she's a Goddess and then shooting lightning-which regular mutant Storm does on a daily basis...She's used it like...once? It's clearly not that important.
    The way some of you talk it's as though she's been doing Goddess feats since she was born.
    She's done more OL feats that are more spectacular and note-worthy than being worshipped my Wakandans and banishing the Adversary.

Being a Goddess does not define who she is. Not in the same way being a Norse God defines who Thor is. Or Bast.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    We've won what? I am sorry I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    We've won what? I am sorry I don't understand.
    we got storm in a book that some said she would probably not appear in and we have her teaching what appears to be younger generation of elementals how to use their powers. and she looks FABULOUS! Storm fans are winning!

we got storm in a book that some said she would probably not appear in and we have her teaching what appears to be younger generation of elementals how to use their powers. and she looks FABULOUS! Storm fans are winning!
    Slow down young padawan, a one-shot anthology is not a trend . She needs to have one of these ongoing titles that they plan to launch. Now is the time for the big push.

I see. Well, I am not that hyped for this Storm story, but we shall see, I might like it.

BANNED

Slow down young padawan, a one-shot anthology is not a trend . She needs to have one of these ongoing titles that they plan to launch. Now is the time for the big push.
    when a character gets a sudden surge of constant apearences with heavy solo ongoing rumours afloat, its a positive

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    when a character gets a sudden surge of constant apearences with heavy solo ongoing rumours afloat, its a positive
    It's positive that she's getting screentime for sure. But until there's an ongoing announced, I would not trust anything Marvel says. We've heard of "big plans" before.

Enjoy the love they're giving her for sure but don't get fooled again(My The Who contribution for today).

BANNED

It's positive that she's getting screentime for sure. But until there's an ongoing announced, I would not trust anything Marvel says. We've heard of "big plans" before.

Enjoy the love they're giving her for sure but don't get fooled again(My The Who contribution for today).
    yeah Im aware and I remember each time they said big plans, there wasnt even 10 % of the stream of ororo content we are getting each month in the sleves AND solicited each month, we had jen bartel instagram's story and coates and empty promises.

now we have olivier coipel and jim cheung drawing storm, two HIGH CLASS marvel related cover artists, stories and apearences everywhere.
    She was in an issue with jean and scott and she devoured them completly in every possible matter, that's AN IMPROVEMENT
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-18-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    yeah Im aware and I remember each time they said big plans, there wasnt even 10 % of the stream of ororo content we are getting each month in the sleves AND solicited each month, we had jen bartel instagram's story and coates and empty promises.

now we have olivier coipel and jim cheung drawing storm, two HIGH CLASS marvel related cover artists, stories and apearences everywhere.
    She was in an issue with jean and scott and she devoured them completly in every possible matter, that's AN IMPROVEMENT
    Okay, that's great.

The May Marauders solicit suggest a future solo. Or just referencing her going to Children of the Atom.