Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    If Shuri were to be given a love interest how would you like them to be like?
    Hasn’t Dr Voodoo and then Manifold, been her love interests?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Hasn’t Dr Voodoo and then Manifold, been her love interests?
    Not Dr. Voodoo, only a young Wakandan and Eden (Manifold). And both were strongly alluded to, but not fully explored.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    Not Dr. Voodoo, only a young Wakandan and Eden (Manifold). And both were strongly alluded to, but not fully explored.
    You’re right. Duh. Voodoo used to date Monica Rambeau.
    I embarrassingly got it mixed up.

Surprised Manifold working for SWORD, won’t conflict more with Shuri.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    You’re right. Duh. Voodoo used to date Monica Rambeau.
    I embarrassingly got it mixed up.

Surprised Manifold working for SWORD, won’t conflict more with Shuri.
    There seems to be interest between the two, but it needs more development. And Eden being part of SWORD will certainly be a factor, should the pairing be explored further. I don’t think he was part of SWORD when their pairing was introduced 4-5 years ago (could be wrong).

Been taking a break from BP stuff for some time to focus on life and hooooooooooly crap, what on earth is happening?!

More Letitia Wright anti-vax rumblings, her injury being more serious than previously announced, her recovering in the UK for whatever reason, her not being able to come back to the US to finish shooting the film if she doesn't take the vaccine. Movie delayed to November of next year.

On top of all of this, looks like T'Challa really won't be recasted anytime soon. Wow.

Really makes me miss the "old days" of the first Black Panther movie. Such a great time for BP fandom.

Been taking a break from BP stuff for some time to focus on life and hooooooooooly crap, what on earth is happening?!

More Letitia Wright anti-vax rumblings, her injury being more serious than previously announced, her recovering in the UK for whatever reason, her not being able to come back to the US to finish shooting the film if she doesn't take the vaccine. Movie delayed to November of next year.

On top of all of this, looks like T'Challa really won't be recasted anytime soon. Wow.

Really makes me miss the "old days" of the first Black Panther movie. Such a great time for BP fandom.
    Great to have you back! And man it’s been a shit show lately. I really want to go back to 2018. Everything was just right aside from Coates’ run. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Great to have you back! And man it’s been a shit show lately. I really want to go back to 2018. Everything was just right aside from Coates’ run. Lol.
    Thank you! Obviously things weren't going to be the same as before this is becoming very concerning. What should've been a somewhat straightforward production appears to be far more chaotic than expect from the outside looking in. I'm getting really tired of the BS with what has been happening during production of the film. The sooner production completes, the better.

Concerning the big elephant in the room, looks like travel restrictions for non-American citizens are gonna put the vax / anti-vax issue to a head. If Letitia Wright really doesn't want to take the shot then she needs to let Marvel know this and walk away from the film. Can't have it both ways this time. Enough is enough.

I also hope her people are letting her know that the chances of her working in Hollywood if she doesn't take the shot at this point will likely be slim to none. Is she willing to commit career suicide over this? We shall see.

Sidenote: Even the new BP run got delay, wtf lol
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 11-15-2021 at 10:44 AM.

I though the little shout out I gave you was the reason you came back.

Thanks for letting me know I was wrong RDH.

Glad you're back and I hope things are good with you.

Thank you! Obviously things weren't going to be the same as before this is becoming very concerning. What should've been a somewhat straightforward production appears to be far more chaotic than expect from the outside looking in. I'm getting really tired of the BS with what has been happening during production of the film. The sooner production completes, the better.

Concerning the big elephant in the room, looks like travel restrictions for non-American citizens are gonna put the vax / anti-vax issue to a head. If Letitia Wright really doesn't want to take the shot then she needs to let Marvel know this and walk away from the film. Can't have it both ways this time. Enough is enough.

I also hope her people are letting her know that the chances of her working in Hollywood if she doesn't take the shot at this point will likely be slim to none. Is she willing to commit career suicide over this? We shall see.

Sidenote: Even the new BP run got delay, wtf lol
    If she decides to not get the jab it’ll likely be a worse version than what happened with Gina Carano. I personally think Letitia is cracking from the pressure.

Oh and the comic got delayed because of Covid and paper shortage.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I though the little shout out I gave you was the reason you came back.

Thanks for letting me know I was wrong RDH.

Glad you're back and I hope things are good with you.
    Thank you! The "No T'Challa Recast" news brought me back. I made my peace with the no recast announcement a while ago, but I was quite surprised Nate Moore flat out confirmed it ain't time soon.

I'm doing well; can't say the same about BP 2 production however, and its a shame that things have become far more complicated than it needed to be.

Oh and the comic got delayed because of Covid and paper shortage.
    Oh wow, this supply chain issue is really impacting everything.

If she decides to not get the jab it’ll likely be a worse version than what happened with Gina Carano. I personally think Letitia is cracking from the pressure.
    Completely agree, it will be far worse. She's taking a major PR hit because of her expressing her view on set, and rightfully so. Delaying the movie because she refuses to take the jab will destroy it completely. I'm not sure she's fully understanding the implications of her current course of action her. I really hope I'm wrong on this.

For her sake, I'm hoping her people have a serious talk with her about this. It's either her career at the least gets to live on for the duration of the BP2 cycle or its done. BP / MCU fandom will never forgive her if she delays production because of this and I can't see any legit studio wanting to work with someone who can't even enter the country, whether it be the United States or elsewhere.

Like I said. I personally think that she’s cracking from the pressure of being the potential new face of the franchise. Self sabotage. And hell everyone is so pissed at her that even Forbes of all sites did an article of top 5 actresses that can replace her.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Like I said. I personally think that she’s cracking from the pressure of being the potential new face of the franchise. Self sabotage. And hell everyone is so pissed at her that even Forbes of all sites did an article of top 5 actresses that can replace her.
    Whoa, they really did.

January 2022 will either be surprisingly calm because she takes it or the drama will peak with her dismissal. No other way around it.

Whoa, they really did.

January 2022 will either be surprisingly calm because she takes it or the drama will peak with her dismissal. No other way around it.
    Man I don’t even want to know how things will go if she gets fired.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Whoa, they really did.

Man I don’t even want to know how things will go if she gets fired.
    I think they delay could cause them to rethink a few things. Not saying that they won't have Shuri become BP but maybe lessen Letitia character somehow.

Plus they don't want to have to answer questions or have the other cast members answering questions about Letitia. They don't want they kinda press.

Can you image if the movie came out next year?