Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If Marvel is going to ignore it then we all can ignore it like it never happened.
    Ahh yes, the classic "the crossing" maneuvre. The balm for every suffering fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Anything of note for Bishop in today's gala issue?
    Nada padre, and you already know the deal for the Marauders book. More of the same. There's always the hope that Hickman could find an odd interest in Bishop and create a plot for him and thereby possibly saving him from Duggan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    In relation to the other thread referring to the time Bishop shot Xavier (by mistake)...and the whole genocide thing running from Cable and hunting down Hope...
    It may be canon but just as writers choose what to incorporate and what to ignore, I choose to categorically ignore that hot steaming pile of horse manure.
    I only accept and respect the original reason why Bishop, Randall, and Malcom found themselves in the past of the Earth-616 timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Nada padre, and you already know the deal for the Marauders book. More of the same. There's always the hope that Hickman could find an odd interest in Bishop and create a plot for him and thereby possibly saving him from Duggan.
    Definitely not surprised bruh. My hopes for Bishop in Marauders are dead and gone and I dread how Synch is gonna get handled in X-Men.

Tat is relly unlikely, Bishop is not the type of character that Hickman likes. And we already know his next book, doesnt look Bishop related

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Anything of note for Bishop in today's gala issue?
    He was a dashing display of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Ahh yes, the classic "the crossing" maneuvre. The balm for every suffering fan.
    Always keep some on hand.

So fam, do we officially write this year off for our guy? The only thing that gets traction on the Marauders thread seems to be fashion, hook ups, and feats of feminism.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I only accept and respect the original reason why Bishop, Randall, and Malcom found themselves in the past of the Earth-616 timeline.
    That is still the reason. The Messiah War Cable handbook said so. The Times & Life of Lucas Bishop is a good read and a solid graphic novel, but it's clearly non-canon.

It's gonna be awkward when Banshee gets more panel time and development on this book

So fam, do we officially write this year off for our guy? The only thing that gets traction on the Marauders thread seems to be fashion, hook ups, and feats of feminism.
    At this point might as well.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love him and I'm still going to appreciate him in Marauders, whenever he appears. He may not have any major starring plot lines (I never expected him to) but he's showing up and looking beauty-full. So I'm happy.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

feats of feminism? what does this mean?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    feats of feminism? what does this mean?
    Lol, will you chill? It's a backhand to Duggan for what I feel was him swing the pendulum too far in the other direction to compensate for an over focus on men when there are multi- gender teams. I get it women are tough, get drunk, and love to overindulge at times. We got a book where most of the plot was kitty abusing Shaw with assistance from Emma. This following several issue focusing on kitty already. Bishop was pretty much a non-factor. What he's writing is just as bad as when a male female team focuses on just men 85% of the time.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Lol, will you chill? It's a backhand to Duggan for what I feel was him swing the pendulum too far in the other direction to compensate for an over focus on men when there are multi- gender teams. I get it women are tough, get drunk, and love to overindulge at times. We got a book where most of the plot was kitty abusing Shaw with assistance from Emma. This following several issue focusing on kitty already. Bishop was pretty much a non-factor. What he's writing is just as bad as when a male female team focuses on just men 85% of the time.
    I'm perfectly calm i just didn't know what you meant by the remark. I thought you were initially implying bishop had been depicted in a feminized manner. Nevertheless, I get your point and agree. it would be nice for a better balance but in a medium where men do get most of the focus I can understand the approach he's clearly taken.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I just know Bishop has been wallpaper at best in Marauders. I'm not gonna go all the way in like I normally would, but Jumbo Carnation has literally played a bigger role in this series than the Great Captain. Bishop has essentially been a doll for Kitty to dress up.