Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

It's pretty sad that the most interesting things for Bishop in this era has been in data pages.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Agreed, its infuriating to see this wide open space that's well suited for him to be in. If there was a dire need for representation, its in the X-office.
    I agree. It's like they just enjoy teasing Bishop fans about things that he could be doing and then they don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    It's pretty sad that the most interesting things for Bishop in this era has been in data pages.
    I guess that's the only way we know that he's still around somewhere. Him being a Great Captain is just a paper title.

No mention of Bishop in any of the upcoming Marauders solicits. They're secretly preparing for him to join another team.

Interesting. I hope it's X-Force. Would love to see him reunited with Sage, and he'd be a good fit in that book IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Interesting. I hope it's X-Force. Would love to see him reunited with Sage, and he'd be a good fit in that book IMO.
    It was just hope and speculation on my part but I agree, it would be great to re-unite Sage and Bishop on a team.

I'd Like to see Bishop play a role in the Trial of Magneto. it'd be nice to see Prodigy pick up some observation skills from an old pro

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    I'd Like to see Bishop play a role in the Trial of Magneto. it'd be nice to see Prodigy pick up some observation skills from an old pro
    Well, they would need a detective to solve the murder and Bishop and Sage would be the team to do it but will anyone remember that Bishop is a detective?

Probably not.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

He'll show up in Inferno.
    Inferno Teaser 02.jpg
    I'm intrigued. He seems to have been acting on Beast's (who is far more deserving of the spot) requests...which I don't truly get, but...I'll see how it plays out. If nothing else...that Silva head-shot is gorgeous!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

So is it Colossus, Psylocke and Bishop saying that our allies can't be trusted or is someone else saying Colossus, Psylocke and Bishop can't be trusted?

I'm still skeptical that Bishop will do anything but I'll reserve judgement.

No. Like the other teasers...they seem to be the ones who can't be trusted. Which holds true for Piotr and Kwannon going by what they've done in their respective books but Lucas' double-play in Marauders isn't that obvious (At least not to me, and why I'm intrigued with his inclusion here).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Bishop betraying the X-Men(which I don't believe he'll do) would not be a good thing for a character who's put a lot of baggage behind him.

More than likely it's a ploy on his part(hopefully) to find the real threat.

Incredible Member

This make assume that it's less that these three will play a role in Inferno, but rather an indication of what books will cross over with it. We know that Mikhail Rasputin is going to attack Beast and hijack his body and that's going to tie in with the attack on Inferno - hence Colossus against an ally that can't be trusted (hijacked Beast). Psylocke indicates that Hellions will cross over and the most likely culprit for who can't be trusted is Mr. Sinister. With Marauders, it's very possible that it's talking about Sebastian Shaw, but also maybe Christian Frost. I don't expect Bishop to play a big role in the Inferno miniseries beyond whatever ties into Marauders, in which hopefully he finally gets what he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    No. Like the other teasers...they seem to be the ones who can't be trusted. Which holds true for Piotr and Kwannon going by what they've done in their respective books but Lucas' double-play in Marauders isn't that obvious (At least not to me, and why I'm intrigued with his inclusion here).
    Okay reading more into this it reeks of a set-up to create doubt and mistrust on Krakoa.

Could be Sinister.

Colossus seems to have been "coerced" by an outside source...his brother, Mikhail, perhaps.
    Psylocke is being manipulated by Sinister.
    So whatever Bishop is doing/involved in may not be of his own volition, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Colossus seems to have been "coerced" by an outside source...his brother, Mikhail, perhaps.
    Psylocke is being manipulated by Sinister.
    So whatever Bishop is doing/involved in may not be of his own volition, either.
    Other than Beast, I don't see anyone else who could hold anything over Bishop. I still think he's just playing along with whatever just to get to the one pulling the strings.