Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    So our guy get's the big promotion but I'm honestly not even feeling happy about it. I really just get vibes of Bishop being the fall guy when this is all said and done.
    He gets to be Captain of Captains? If that's true then yeah, he's likely being set up to fail.

And it still won't mean that he'll get used anymore than he already is which is next to not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    He gets to be Captain of Captains? If that's true then yeah, he's likely being set up to fail.

And it still won't mean that he'll get used anymore than he already is which is next to not at all.
    It definitely does feel like let's take scott name off this so when the fall happens we have bishop to blame. So basically i'm totally expecting krakoa to be subverted now. Poor Bish
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

I think Krakoa being subverted was projected when Cyclops started his own separate team.

As long as they don't do something unthinkable, like having Bishop try to murder little white babies or something crazy like that, he'll be able to resurface

Yep he's Captain Commander now but it reeks of him becoming the fall guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I forgot about Monet's family, great catch.

Note that at best, we only get siblings.

Shaman & his daughter might be the rare POC parent/child exception, but still only two.

We gotta remember the Rasputins. In my head canon, Wanda and Pietro are still Magneto's kids, along with Lorna.

The Bedlam Brothers should be wrecking Sentinel facilities all over the planet. They should be members of X-Force, along with Bishop. Three black men on one team?!

Reed Richards and Tony Stark would have the blues dealing with the Bedlams.

Sometimes I get the feelinig that Storm is meant to be the exceptional black, and not like the rest of us.
    I feel this is true. As someone who was treated as "exceptional black" i agree that is what Storm is seen as and it's not right. I still have a hard time reconciling certain things like i had field trips, and new books etc, but my friends that were in not the ap classes didn't have those things. Hell we were basically sequestered to another part of the building from students in the same grad. Testing high on the CT mastery pretty much guaranteed i could get away with a lot of things other students could not.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It definitely does feel like let's take scott name off this so when the fall happens we have bishop to blame. So basically i'm totally expecting krakoa to be subverted now. Poor Bish
    If he is made to be the fall guy then, there's no hope for him. Might as well go full villain.

And then I'll start rooting for him to wipe them out. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I think Krakoa being subverted was projected when Cyclops started his own separate team.

As long as they don't do something unthinkable, like having Bishop try to murder little white babies or something crazy like that, he'll be able to resurface
    Or worse, they'll have him kill The Five. Talk about going Thanos level.

Or worse, they'll have him kill The Five. Talk about going Thanos level.
    If they have him kill Hope after all that character assasination Imma fight Marvel.

If he is made to be the fall guy then, there's no hope for him. Might as well go full villain.

And then I'll start rooting for him to wipe them out. All of them.
    Hmmm....??? Well, I can deal with that. Hopefully he would least be written to be more efficient this time. Seeing Bishop as the badass he is, I can't fathom why he wouldn't be able to take down many top tier mutants with either guile, power, or tactical ability.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Hmmm....??? Well, I can deal with that. Hopefully he would least be written to be more efficient this time. Seeing Bishop as the badass he is, I can't fathom why he wouldn't be able to take down many top tier mutants with either guile, power, or tactical ability.
    It would be a reasonable assumption that Bishop and Sage would have been working on plans to take each X-Man down in case they go rogue or bat-shit crazy or something(Magneto, Xavier, Mystique, Sinister, Shaw, Emma etc.)

It'll likely amount to nothing more than a fluff title. They did nothing with him as a Captain as is and they barely did anything with Cyclops in the CC role

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It'll likely amount to nothing more than a fluff title. They did nothing with him as a Captain as is and they barely did anything with Cyclops in the CC role
    Perhaps, but I think the difference maybe Hickman. He got Synch started with good writing and focus on him. I see where he could work some magic on Bishop where other x-writers fiddle around with their thumbs up their butts when it comes to Bishop.

I think he’d fit in great with X-Force as part of the mutant CIA. Him and Psylocke (Kwannon) now that Hellions is ending. Put them on the field team with Logan and Domino and keep it tight. Just those four, plus Sage/Forge/Beast as the intel branch.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think he’d fit in great with X-Force as part of the mutant CIA. Him and Psylocke (Kwannon) now that Hellions is ending. Put them on the field team with Logan and Domino and keep it tight. Just those four, plus Sage/Forge/Beast as the intel branch.
    That is a no nonsense group of four. A good writer should craft some great adventures with them.

Right!? Logan, Lucas, Kwannon and Dom? Bad-frickin-ass squad of door kickers right there!