Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

We need BLACK writers in the x-office, damnit. Him along with Synch and Darwin deserve SPOTLIGHT on par with the other prominent characters.

Also i was reading Sons of the Atom.. and it would be really cool to see Bishop as La Bete Noir in this Krakoan age.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Please just let Bishop go to Arakko and leave this Hellfire garbage in the rearview.
    This would be BEST, he honestly deserves his own team to lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    This would be BEST, he honestly deserves his own team to lead.
    I feel that X-Force seems to be a perfect vehicle for Bishop, but we know that once Wolverine is dumped anywhere. That book will then be focused on him and anyone else is there for his pleasure and agency.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I feel that X-Force seems to be a perfect vehicle for Bishop, but we know that once Wolverine is dumped anywhere. That book will then be focused on him and anyone else is there for his pleasure and agency.
    I actually think Bishop and Logan together on X-Force with Domino rounding out the field team would be awesome. He’d be much better than Quire IMO.

Together they make a great team of hunters. I’ve thought so ever since X-Cutioner’s Song.

Last edited by Jackraow21; 12-27-2021 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    We need BLACK writers in the x-office, damnit. Him along with Synch and Darwin deserve SPOTLIGHT on par with the other prominent characters.

Also i was reading Sons of the Atom.. and it would be really cool to see Bishop as La Bete Noir in this Krakoan age.
    Pretty much. Currently Marvel is content with teasing and throwing out little scraps for these characters and not giving them sustained development.

Astonishing Member

I would read the crap out of an X-Men: War Games title or something like that, which is basically just a series centered around Bishop's idea of a war college for mutants and in practice has them using teleportation, telepathic/dream simulation powers, etc, to showcase rotating squads of mutants both known and new, like, being led by Bishop having adventures all across the universe as a form of training them in teamwork, synergies, and how to handle life and death situations in environments with varying levels of stakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I actually think Bishop and Logan together on X-Force with Domino rounding out the field team would be awesome. He’d be much better than Quire IMO.

Together they make a great team of hunters. I’ve thought so ever since X-Cutioner’s Song.

Indeed. Couldn't agree with you more. Truly EPIC!!!

I'm going to try Marauders new run for Bishop. Its got 3 issues.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I would read the crap out of an X-Men: War Games title or something like that, which is basically just a series centered around Bishop's idea of a war college for mutants and in practice has them using teleportation, telepathic/dream simulation powers, etc, to showcase rotating squads of mutants both known and new, like, being led by Bishop having adventures all across the universe as a form of training them in teamwork, synergies, and how to handle life and death situations in environments with varying levels of stakes.
    Yeah, this sounds good. Since they like re-using titles, the could call it X-Academy.

I also like the idea of rotating mutants in and out of the line-up to help keep it fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. Couldn't agree with you more. Truly EPIC!!!

Dammit....You got me, I will admit they did make a great team on X-cutioners Song! That bottom pic though..!!!! Man. Also that War college idea, killer.

Here's to a better year for Bishop in 2022. Fingers-crossed he gets a lot more page time and some interesting stories.