Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

They really didn't have a Iron Man cameo in BW because they decided that "She doesn't need the boys.We didn't want it to feel like she needs the support"
    Bruh what?!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    They really didn't have a Iron Man cameo in BW because they decided that "She doesn't need the boys.We didn't want it to feel like she needs the support"
    Bruh what?!
    Damn. I’m not going to lie. I am disappointed to hear this, but it won’t stop me from being hyped to go see it. It looks incredible and Natasha deserves a movie to show her full story.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Damn. I’m not going to lie. I am disappointed to hear this, but it won’t stop me from being hyped to go see it. It looks incredible and Natasha deserves a movie to show her full story.
    It's decent.
    On an unrelated note, are you a taskmaster fan?

It's decent.
    On an unrelated note, are you a taskmaster fan?
    Yes! I’m a HUGE Taskmaster fan!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Bruh what?!
    Yeah, that does sound kind of silly. I don't think Tony's cameo would involve that at all.

Extraordinary Member

Well...... best of luck bud.

Me too. Both versions, in fact.

Last edited by K7P5V; 07-10-2021 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Same,
    My first exposure to him was in the Ultimate Spider-man T.V. series.Loved it.

spoilers:
    The film is by far the weakest adaptation if you can even call it an adaptation
    end of spoilers

Bruh what?!
    To be honest if anyone made a cameo it would have been Hawkeye. They worked together on a lot of missions.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

I like the udon costume too, but the classic is the best.

Tony Stark to have a big role in upcoming Carnage event. https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-called-...-symbiote-war/

Tony Stark to have a big role in upcoming Carnage event. https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-called-...-symbiote-war/
    Reminds me of him popping up in a few of those Carnage mini's...

Tony's new symbiote armor may have a nasty future.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-evil-venom-symbiote-armor/

Tony's new symbiote armor may have a nasty future.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-evil-venom-symbiote-armor/
    Tony is a smart guy so I don't understand why he doesn't have some failsafe in case this happens. It's not like this is the first time an armor became sentient. He should be prepared since it's happened before.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 07-12-2021 at 03:17 PM.