Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1296

Both Iron Man and Avengers Forever were good this month. I'd buy a series with Ant-Man Stark

Very glad to see an Avengers maxi-series where Tony is heavily involved as a good guy and not dead, evil or inconsequential. The last Avengers series, No Way Home and No Surrender didn't have enough good Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Both Iron Man and Avengers Forever were good this month. I'd buy a series with Ant-Man Stark

Very glad to see an Avengers maxi-series where Tony is heavily involved as a good guy and not dead, evil or inconsequential. The last Avengers series, No Way Home and No Surrender didn't have enough good Tony.
    I actually liked Avengers Forever too even though I’m not an Aaron fan. Cosmic Tony is going to make a great future Heroclix figure. Looks like Tony might have to deal with The Avengers and the FF4. Should be interesting.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Attachment 116486Attachment 116487Hey fellow Shell Heads. This is a Christmas gift my brother bought for me and I thought it was too cool not to share. Their called Evolution of the Arc Reactor and they are 5 rings that show the changes Tony’s arc reactor go through. They come in a beautiful box and also glow in the dark.
    Well, that's certainly cool!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, that's certainly cool!
    Thanks. it really is. I can't thank my little brother enough.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 12-24-2021 at 09:17 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Gigalmesh Eternals and Iron Man
    Source Instagram Gigalmesh Don LEE
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CX2izAjKUcl/

That armor looks so sick .

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Gigalmesh Eternals and Iron Man
    Source Instagram Gigalmesh Don LEE
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CX2izAjKUcl/

Thanks juan678. That armor is absolutely stunning. I love when people take the time and money they have to create stuff like this. It’s amazing.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Attachment 116486Attachment 116487Hey fellow Shell Heads. This is a Christmas gift my brother bought for me and I thought it was too cool not to share. Their called Evolution of the Arc Reactor and they are 5 rings that show the changes Tony’s arc reactor go through. They come in a beautiful box and also glow in the dark.
    I forgot to comment on the gift your brother got you. That is just awesome and you have a cool brother who knows what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I forgot to comment on the gift your brother got you. That is just awesome and you have a cool brother who knows what you like.
    Thanks brother. The pics really don’t do it justice. Also I do have an incredible little brother who always looks out for me.

Merry Christmas fellow Shell Head’s. I hope you have a great one a safe one and I hope you get what you wish for.

Merry Christmas fellow Shell Head’s. I hope you have a great one a safe one and I hope you get what you wish for.
    Indeed. Season's Greetings, y'all!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Iron Man’s top 10 strongest feats.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-stronge...-feats-ranked/
    I would also add to the list when Tony took control of a Celestial in the King in Black event. That was awesome.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    I would also add to the list when Tony took control of a Celestial in the King in Black event. That was awesome.
    Yeah, using an Extremis-reprogrammed symbiote. Come to think of it, what with Superior Iron Man's Endo-Sym Armor in the past and Tony's feat hijacking a symbiote-possessed Celestial from Knull, as well as the Extrembiote, I'd say that makes a compelling case for Tony as a pioneer in symbiote-based biotechnology, or "Symbiotech" for short.
    The spider is always on the hunt.