Page 90 of 283 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

I enjoyed the episode and things are starting to tighten up.

spoilers:
    I wonder what Agatha has done with Billie and Tommy. Does she plan on sacrificing them to some entity?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I enjoyed the episode a lot, love Agatha, I will not forget that song Vision, Monica and Darcy, Wanda and the Twins need help, they better get there soon.

spoilers:
    I hope that book is the darkhold that could save Agatha character if she really is being controlled by it, still I can totally see comic Agatha doing this song and all and having a great time, sparky was neccesary for her to see the future, sorry Sparky, so I am fine either way. It looked like she was controlling Peter/Pietro with her powers so now there´s a big possibility she brought him back from his reality and mind controlled him to keep Wanda in line, wonder if she also brought his "dad" XD that would be awesome. In that case I hope he breaks free soon and joins Wanda, Vision and Monica to fight off Agatha and the Darkhold.

Monica was great, I loved seeing her get her powers and her wish to help Wanda, I hope they unite forces in the end and it seems SWORD was able to bring Vision back so he´s staying for the near future, a good thing because he still has some interesting stories to tell, especially if Ultron comes back.

Now that the Darkhold is in play I hope they mention it´s relationship with Wanda, that would really give her MCU character more lore and a clear direction. With all this talk about NEXUS I can see Wanda being a nexus in the multiverse and Chton/Agatha wanting to use her and her children to escape from his dimension and breaking the multiverse while they are tying to do that.

I hated that it was 38 min, hope next chapther gets more time
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 02-19-2021 at 04:17 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

This Tv show keep being great every week

Someone probably already said this but, I just love “Agatha All Along”, it’s stuck in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    spoilers:
    I don't see that as a bad thing when there wasn't much to the character to begin with. Being a villain is what the character needs to be interesting
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    But then she feels like a completely different character...

I'm kind of amazed we still haven't gotten MCU Enchantress to be honest.
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Someone probably already said this but, I just love “Agatha All Along”, it’s stuck in my head
    Your joining the new Fandom club, it is literally stuck in ALL our heads and by what I have seen the internet is on FIRE with it!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I love Agatha's song too and I want to see her witch outfit. I hope Wanda gets one too

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I love Agatha's song too and I want to see her witch outfit. I hope Wanda gets one too
    spoilers:
    It Has been said by the showrunners and writers this is Wanda’s journey three grief and how one heals from it and with that she will gain her title as Scarlet Witch is what they have said.

So if so and after this episode it looks like those pieces are coming into place, that that is likely is what is going to happen!

I just hope like how Agatha at the end transformed her clothes That Wanda died the same in a way like a Homage to Magical Girl Transformations, I would Lose It if that where to Happen! =D
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    But then she feels like a completely different character...

I'm kind of amazed we still haven't gotten MCU Enchantress to be honest.
    end of spoilers
    Does Agents of SHIELD count?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    That was Lorelei her sister not the official Enchantress.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    spoilers:
    It Has been said by the showrunners and writers this is Wanda’s journey three grief and how one heals from it and with that she will gain her title as Scarlet Witch is what they have said.

So if so and after this episode it looks like those pieces are coming into place, that that is likely is what is going to happen!

I just hope like how Agatha at the end transformed her clothes That Wanda died the same in a way like a Homage to Magical Girl Transformations, I would Lose It if that where to Happen! =D
    end of spoilers
    That'd be cool Wanda can be the Sailor Moon to Agatha's Queen Beryl

BANNED

Its been agatha aaaaaall alooong

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    That'd be cool Wanda can be the Sailor Moon to Agatha's Queen Beryl
    While I Hope their is another Bigger Bad influence Agatha, seeing such a Transformation would Indeed be beyond the coolest, I lose it me being a Mega Scarlet Witch, Sailor Moon and Anime Fan!

https://youtu.be/Z_XA0PgLRdI

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Its been agatha aaaaaall alooong
    We're all singing it.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I can't help but be jealous of the love and in universe love this show is getting as a Agents of Shield fan. That show got unfairly overlooked.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8