Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Steve was never partners with patriot and USAgent. Sam was there with Steve when he took on HYDRA and Winter Soldier. And like I said earlier, it's not necessarily the powerset Steve was considering but the character of the person who he wants to represent Captain America.

Of the other characters you mentioned Thor didn't pass on his legacy to either Beta Ray or Thunderstrike. They got theirs from Odin and Heimdall respectively. Steve didn't choose Walker, that was the gov't and Patriot was following his own father and grandfather's legacy, not Steve's.
    That's true. I didn't mean to say Steve worked with them, so much as their characters are patterned after him, while Falcon wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post
    This sounds spot on, but I'd like to add that the Accords will be in affect it seems. It also might be why Sam can't take the mantle of being Captain America officially.

There are images of Walker being in distress and he looks emotional compromised, in that scene Bucky and Sam stare at him and then they take off.

I believe Walker has a connection to the flag smashers and it might be his fault for some reason that they obtain their powers.

There has to be a reason Walker seems to be in distress and emotional in that one scene.
    Maybe Walker's family was killed like in this comics? Or he made a huge mistake?

D'oh! Remember the Captain phase in Steve Roger's run? The government can just claim they own the trademark to Captain America and just take the mantle away from Sam even if he did accept the mantle. Steve was Nomad after CW and didn't embrace the Cap mantle again until the time heist in EG. Though I think the Accords will play into, this is also another opportunity to adapt another classic Cap storyline.

Yes, check out the latest teaser that was posted today called Strong, I will say no more till you get back.

The used 'brute force' and lol at the big three debate. What's funny is that Bucky is actually right about Strange being a sorcerer. Though I can't see any clarifications about the group itself? I think we can accept that they are somehow enhanced. If not normal humans, then maybe LMD's?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post
    I have so many theories, but I'm guessing:

1. Someone in the govt made this group to be a fake adversary for John Walker
    2. John Walker is supposed to take this group down, get his shining moment and be the Cap the government wants, one they can control because they couldn't control Steve
    3. The group goes through their SSS treatment, this causes them to become insane and they also meet Zemo and become radicals
    4. Walker eventually finds all this out, but he is also going insane from a serum he received
    5. Walker is ashamed and that's why we see him on his knees in that one screenshot
    6. It is up to Sam and Bucky to stop these radicals

If I can guess, the US Govt. still has the SSS they gave to Emil Blonksy which made him go insane. I'm guess Walker and the Flag smashers probably all have variants of this serum.

Attachment 107070

I know this scene and it looks like these are linked together

Attachment 107071
    IDK, I rather Walker being unable to live up to the mantle due to his own lack of character rather than it being due to some crazy juice.

Ultimate Member

I think they'll lean more in the direction of Walker being too aggressive and militaristic rather than crazy

The Redwing drone is returning:

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Hopefully he can control it with his brain.

That's good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Hopefully he can control it with his brain.
    Bluetooth.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I hate this stupid drone so much. I hope it gets blown to pieces.

If Marvel finally gave us witch Wanda after years of simplifying her character, we deserve the real Redwing too. GET THIS MAN HIS BIRD, MARVEL!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I hate this stupid drone so much. I hope it gets blown to pieces.

If Marvel finally gave us witch Wanda after years of simplifying her character, we deserve the real Redwing too. GET THIS MAN HIS BIRD, MARVEL!
    I wish he had some psychic power to make him more than just "flying guy". Flying's the most common power aside from strength.

however, putting a real falcon in that situation could get it killed,

Mighty Member

I think they'll lean more in the direction of Walker being too aggressive and militaristic rather than crazy
    Agreed and co-signed!!!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Agreed and co-signed!!!
    I assume by the end of the show he's at least learn the errors of nationalism, if not become an outright hero

https://www.cbr.com/the-falcon-and-t...uper-soldiers/

Flag Smashers. Super Soldiers? Looks like a lot of theories in this thread may be bearing out.

Ultimate Member

https://www.cbr.com/the-falcon-and-t...uper-soldiers/

Flag Smashers. Super Soldiers? Looks like a lot of theories in this thread may be bearing out.
    How many theories do you think will be proven false? We saw what happened with Mephisto!

How many theories do you think will be proven false? We saw what happened with Mephisto!
    It's hard to tell. They could be putting out all kinds of red herrings.

Ultimate Member

It's hard to tell. They could be putting out all kinds of red herrings.
    True. i don't think too much has been revealed right now