Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I really liked what he did with Shuri.

Alchemy fits if they are going to try and mix the current comic and mcu version of Shuri. And that was a hell of a feat.

And it was interesting tchalla needed her in the field to rally the people. You don't see that a lot of with shuri tbh. Rarely see her interacting with "normal" Wakandans as far as I can remember.
    And if it does happen its very brief (World of Wakanda #2). Which is a shame, as doing so is very well in character for her, imho. I'm not sure it happened much in the Shuri book either (could be wrong there).

Then her getting low key sacrificed for T'challa's big plan... and when she is saved, she sin't pissed, she just asked if it worked lol. No fake drama, just one former ruler knowing what had to be done asking the current ruler.

Also... her telling Okoye to take her hands off her... perfect. Shuri is a princess/queen. She's royalty. I like royals acting like royals.
    Cosign on the bold, that was the exact interpretation I got from that scene.

I'm very confused as for why Thorne was passed up again for a BP solo. He improves greatly on the Coates run's number one weakness: T'Challa's portrayal (which drags the run down a lot being that T'Challa is the main character).

But what do I know, I'm just a fan seeing everything from afar.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 02-11-2021 at 02:48 PM.