Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Ev was doing things! Duggan didn't let me down!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

A good start and showing for Synch this week. Loved that he came up with the plan.

I smiled when Forge was like "your a better forge than me." and synch was like. "aw. thanks." it was a really nice scene.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I smiled when Forge was like "your a better forge than me." and synch was like. "aw. thanks." it was a really nice scene.
    He's such a sweet soul. I'm so happy for him!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    A good start and showing for Synch this week. Loved that he came up with the plan.
    You recommend this as a pick up?

Uhh...just asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Ev clearly is the tech guy here. Even though he has Forge power they make it somewhat clear the tweaks he is doing on the base he could do on his own but Forge powers make it a lot easier and expand his mind. Forge also makes it clear Ev is still much more than a mimicker of powers in that he says Ev is better at being Forge than himself which lets him know he "appreciates it"

Ev also comes up with the plan to beat the big bad and it's shown his powers have quite a range now as we find out he is still in synch with Forge. Also the team was very collabarative with no one really standing out as the leader but them being a collection of ideas via telepathy they can share immediately sort of like the vote which i thought was kind of cool.

This was one of my fav pages. synchlornaflex.jpg
    I like that synch low key sounds a lot like Forge did at the start of planet size when talking to magneto and describing what needs to be done to terraform Mars. It shows his synching power goes deeper than just abilities.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Ev may look young but remember that he is over 100 years old with tons of experience courtesy of his time in the vault. It makes sense that he would have advance knowledge of tech bc he had plenty of time to become knowledgable and think differently

Yeah I would say give it a try. Synch get's handled well, the new HQ has a interesting real world connection and the art is second to none.

Ev clearly is the tech guy here. Even though he has Forge power they make it somewhat clear the tweaks he is doing on the base he could do on his own but Forge powers make it a lot easier and expand his mind. Forge also makes it clear Ev is still much more than a mimicker of powers in that he says Ev is better at being Forge than himself which lets him know he "appreciates it"

Ev also comes up with the plan to beat the big bad and it's shown his powers have quite a range now as we find out he is still in synch with Forge. Also the team was very collabarative with no one really standing out as the leader but them being a collection of ideas via telepathy they can share immediately sort of like the vote which i thought was kind of cool.

I like that synch low key sounds a lot like Forge did at the start of planet size when talking to magneto and describing what we need to be done to terraform Mars. It shows his synching power goes deeper than just abilities.
    Okay. I'll give it a shot.

But know this! If you fail me, my anger shall be as something this paltry universe has never seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ev may look young but remember that he is over 100 years old with tons of experience courtesy of his time in the vault. It makes sense that he would have advance knowledge of tech bc he had plenty of time to become knowledgable and think differently
    Great point.

Okay. I'll give it a shot.

But know this! If you fail me, my anger shall be as something this paltry universe has never seen!

hahha. lmao. i think you'll like it. He was written like a peer here and that was one of the things i worried about a bit going into it. It felt natural.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

I like that synch low key sounds a lot like Forge did at the start of planet size when talking to magneto and describing what needs to be done to terraform Mars. It shows his synching power goes deeper than just abilities.
    He looks like Samuel L Jackson
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

It may still early, but our dude may be coming into a win with this series. I appreciate that he's given some agency on the team. Loved the fact he spoke up to verbalize strategy and was able to come up with a means toward victory. I got no real issues with this book.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    It may still early, but our dude may be coming into a win with this series. I appreciate that he's given some agency on the team. Loved the fact he spoke up to verbalize strategy and was able to come up with a means toward victory. I got no real issues with this book.
    Agreed. I also like how a lot of readers who aren’t familiar with him are expressing how they enjoyed him here. Off to a good start!

Okay people, after seeing just the two panels of X-Men issue 2, i really got a feeling our guy is on a true come up!