Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Good post and some interesting thoughts about if all mutants feel the same with Synch using their power, especially if he does it better than them. I remember the issue with Bobby feeling inadequate because Emma used his powers better than him when she took control of his body.
    I could so see a scene where ev is surrounded by various novissimo with outdated info and going ham.lol. i want so bad to see a villain be all smug and then like "the hell? Ruuuun." Lmao
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I could so see a scene where ev is surrounded by various novissimo with outdated info and going ham.lol. i want so bad to see a villain be all smug and then like "the hell? Ruuuun." Lmao
    Would love to see a scene play out just like that.

Question fam, Do you guys like the color scheme of his new costume or would you have rathered he kept the red and yellow?

This is something I have been really thinking on and a month ago I would have said red and yellow without hesitation.Now though I think it was important to leave those colors behind to show Ev has evolved past Gen-X

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Question fam, Do you guys like the color scheme of his new costume or would you have rathered he kept the red and yellow?

This is something I have been really thinking on and a month ago I would have said red and yellow without hesitation.Now though I think it was important to leave those colors behind to show Ev has evolved past Gen-X
    This is exactly what I was thinking. I love the red and yellow a lot but I see the new costume as a representation of his "graduation" so to speak. In my head, after living in the Vault he probably looks at the original color combo as a time long gone by.
    But since the mutants like to switch costumes, maybe he'll feel nostalgic every now and then and throw it on.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yeah, I think the new scheme is better.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love the new costume.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

What sort of dynamic would you guys like to see Ev have with Scott and Jean?

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    This is one I'm really gonna have to think on as I'm not sure how I'd like either to play out yet.

All three characters have deep dedication to doing good for the world so I think they'll bounce off of each other nicely. I can see Ev eventually being a leader of his own squad of X-Men and Scott, in my opinion, is the perfect leader to observe.
    Jean and Ev are sweetness personified. She's very much the mother type and she'll adore him. I'd like to see her using her TP to access the insane amount of knowledge Ev holds and working together on how to make the best use of it. His mind is a goldmine.

With Ev's time spent in The Vault, I'd say he has as much experience using his abilities as Jean and Scott have with theirs. I do think that they should groom him to be one of the next leaders, not just a mutant team but mutantdom overall. Ev is a charismatic person and people are drawn to him. He can be an inspirational figure and someone mutants can rally around. I think this is where his potential for growth is and Jean and Scott can help him with that.

With Ev's time spent in The Vault, I'd say he has as much experience using his abilities as Jean and Scott have with theirs. I do think that they should groom him to be one of the next leaders, not just a mutant team but mutantdom overall. Ev is a charismatic person and people are drawn to him. He can be an inspirational figure and someone mutants can rally around. I think this is where his potential for growth is and Jean and Scott can help him with that.

I love this idea.

Nailed it on the first try!! This is perfect and exactly what I can say I want.

I would like a color palette that speaks to Everett's growth. My man has been through a period of growth from an unnaturally long span of life, where mostly he was fighting surviving developing another whole aspect of himself. Let's see something that communicates his maturity

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I would like a color palette that speaks to Everett's growth. My man has been through a period of growth from an unnaturally long span of life, where mostly he was fighting surviving developing another whole aspect of himself. Let's see something that communicates his maturity
    Definitely can agree with everything you laid out.

Great points, Overall I’m not gonna lie I’m more interested in his & Polaris interactions ( mostly because they are my fav characters in the books) also I I’d prefer if he’s ship with something In that book it would be her not she shouldn’t be named lol..