Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I would like a color palette that speaks to Everett's growth. My man has been through a period of growth from an unnaturally long span of life, where mostly he was fighting surviving developing another whole aspect of himself. Let's see something that communicates his maturity
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Definitely can agree with everything you laid out.
    Maybe he should change up his costume every so often. He should be stuck with just one but have multiple outfits

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Great points, Overall I’m not gonna lie I’m more interested in his & Polaris interactions ( mostly because they are my fav characters in the books) also I I’d prefer if he’s ship with something In that book it would be her not she shouldn’t be named lol..
    What's funny is that physically he looks like a young adult but mentally he's a centenarian. Plus he spent more than a lifetime in another dimension. His outlook should be a little different than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Maybe he should change up his costume every so often. He should be stuck with just one but have multiple outfits
    I know it wouldn't functionally work in combat scenarios but I would honestly be good with Ev just using his Gala outfit. I just absolutely love that design.

Just a little Ev and Rogue fun. roguesynch.jpg I was imagining he was absorbing powers from all over and rogue was like "give me all ya got sugah" Before they went and saved everything. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Beautiful! You are such a talent. I love it!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks. Appreciate it. ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    What's funny is that physically he looks like a young adult but mentally he's a centenarian. Plus he spent more than a lifetime in another dimension. His outlook should be a little different than most.
    True. Tbh I would be really cute as they explored some type of PTSD he might have because let's not forget he spent the majority of those years running for his life nd sneaking around a hostile enviorment he never really had the opportunity to have a normal life or at least normal by Marvel standards.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Just a little Ev and Rogue fun. roguesynch.jpg I was imagining he was absorbing powers from all over and rogue was like "give me all ya got sugah" Before they went and saved everything. lol
    Damn good pic and the image alone tells the whole story.

You really nailed that perspective also. Great job!
    Mutant and Proud!

You got skills fam! Dammit, I wish a small group of us could just make the comics we want to see!

Which "formal" X-Men had Everett interacted with personally before now?

Not including the X-Men '96 Annual where they had a big pool party, as there's no way to tell in total.

By my count: Banshee, Emma (although before she was an X-Man), Jubilee...and Bishop? I forget if Bishop/Synch really interacted in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Which "formal" X-Men had Everett interacted with personally before now?

Not including the X-Men '96 Annual where they had a big pool party, as there's no way to tell in total.

By my count: Banshee, Emma (although before she was an X-Man), Jubilee...and Bishop? I forget if Bishop/Synch really interacted in that one.
    I remember Wolverine and Beast guest-staring in Generation X. Wasn't Beast giving some classes?

Beast gave an exam. Colossus and Iceman gave guest lectures. Forge installed a proto-Danger. Bishop helped them against Emplate. Maggot almost joined but decided to leave instead. They all pool partied and played baseball at the mansion with all the X-Men and X-Force at least once or twice.

Ev's favorite hero was Black Panther; it would be interesting to see them finally meet.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Beast gave an exam. Colossus and Iceman gave guest lectures. Forge installed a proto-Danger. Bishop helped them against Emplate. Maggot almost joined but decided to leave instead. They all pool partied and played baseball at the mansion with all the X-Men and X-Force at least once or twice.

Ev's favorite hero was Black Panther; it would be interesting to see them finally meet.
    Was it Colossus who taught them to use their powers for beauty and art also and not only for fighting and defensive means? I loved this moment when Husk became glass. I wished we would get more moments like this on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I definitely agree!