Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

One of everything this month for me.

My review of FF: Volume 7.

I though the story read much better as a collected edition. "Susanne" Storm gave me hints of Malice and it was a little surprising that Reed didn't notice the changes in his "wife" sooner. But no one ever accused Reed of being super attentive. I seriously think he suffers from a mental disorder.

As for the back up story, Franklin, I too wanted a brother. Hold on, my brother is asking me what do I mean I wanted a brother.

Gotta buy some books this month. What does that come to? Holy freakin' cow! That's a lotta moolah! But well worth it.

Just in case I missed one, I AM buying one of everything.

NEGATION #2 (All-New, All-Different Annihilators! Copyright searches are being done even as we speak.)
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #31 (You take my self, you take my self control)
    AGENTS OF FURY #10 (What if ... Nick Fury starred in the Breakfast Club?)
    AMAZING FANTASY #18 *Negation Tie-In* (We did try to print the original AF with actual web fluid, but it was kinda ... sticky.)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #23 (Ah, yes, Fury is everywhere, isn't he?)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #31 *Negation Tie-In* (I'll take one of whatever Sally Floyd is drinking.)
    FANTASTIC FOUR volume 7: “(F)Our Way” (Well, yeah, it was written for the trade. I shall hide no more.(
    HULK IN NEGATION #2 ("Banner SMASH! just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?)
    INFINITY WATCH #9 (Wait, immortality's a bad thing? Who knew?)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #23 (Punitive damages don't get negated? There seems to be no upside to the Negation, thing.)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #31 *Negation Tie-In* (Loki is getting his own HGTV show and this is a shill for that series, isn't it? Right tool for the job, indeed.)
    NEGATION: DARK INTELLIGENCE #1 (Deathlok needs to stop or Opus and Bill are going to kick his ass. Unless Oliver reprogrmas him first.)
    NEGATION: FANTASTIC FOUR #2 (of 4) (What better use for a negated depowered FF?)
    NEGATION: INFINITY WATCH #2 (As always, I am #teamPip )
    NEGATION: INSECTICIDE SQUAD #2 (Not to be that guy, but if val Cooper had punched an Insectoid instead of a wall, this emergency would be over by now and I would have saved a LOT of money.)
    NEGATION: NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #2 (This fruit that bestows temporary magical powers, is it organic? because some of us care about our long-term health.)
    NEGATION: THE HOME FRONT #2 (of 4) (OK, OK, OK, I'll come up with a story.)
    NEGATION: WAR #2 (of 4) (Oh, sure, give in on one anthology and sooner or later, multiple anthologies pop up all wanting material to fill them up.)
    NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #6 (Although I am confident the white room will be near a station, will it have black curtains?)
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #5 (One's greatest enemy is often your girlfriend's father. Fact.)
    STAR WARS: LEGACY #3 (Can Harrison Ford channel his inner Liam Neeson to rescue his son?)
    STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI #3 (Jar Jar from out of nowhere for the win!)
    THUNDERBOLTS #10 (Nominally reunited sounds like an old GF asking you to a wedding so she can avoid any questions about her dumping you. Not that I'd know anything about that.)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #31 *Negation Tie-In* (Haven't we told you, mutants and magic don't mix!)
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #15 (of 15!!!) (Can any book with Aunt May survive past 15 issues?)
    Last edited by CaptCleghorn; 06-28-2021 at 09:12 PM.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

One of everything!

Book of the month: the Quarantine Special - Aunt May Edition!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

The month is almost over! Get those purchases in before sales are tallied and they will count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

BANNED

Aye, One of Everything.

NEGATION #2 (Looks like Annihilus is screwed!)
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #31 (Really cool take on Psycho Man.)
    AGENTS OF FURY #10 (I'm so confused.)
    AMAZING FANTASY #18 *Negation Tie-In* (Annihilus has a son?)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #23 (A King and Queen meeting in private can create some rumors.)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #31 *Negation Tie-In* (When Cap loses his powers,does he like grow old?)
    FANTASTIC FOUR volume 7: “(F)Our Way” (Now I want a Council of Susans.)
    HULK IN NEGATION #2 (Sounds like a angry gamer.)
    INFINITY WATCH #9
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #23 (I'm guessing Arno is coming back upgraded.)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #31 *Negation Tie-In* (Honestly Sif might be better than Thor and Odin.)
    NEGATION: DARK INTELLIGENCE #1 (This Fury guy really is everywhere.)
    NEGATION: FANTASTIC FOUR #2 (of 4) (Can we go R-rated with this one?)
    NEGATION: INFINITY WATCH #2
    NEGATION: INSECTICIDE SQUAD #2 (Press "F" for Respect!)
    NEGATION: NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #2
    NEGATION: THE HOME FRONT #2 (of 4) (Namor vs Space Crabs, it's like a Fish stew.)
    NEGATION: WAR #2 (of 4) (12 Labors sounds like work without proper payment.)
    NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #7
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #5 (FBI! Open up!)
    STAR WARS: LEGACY #3 (Is Snoke still the leader of First Order?)
    STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI #3 (Well, Hello there!)
    THUNDERBOLTS #10 (Oh boy, will we see the Apocalypse Twins?)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #31 *Negation Tie-In* (Wait, are we talking about Onslaught?)
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #15 (of 15!!!) (Covid Infinity is a cool name but something we should really avoid.)

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for JULY 2021!

TOTAL SALES: 175
    TOP SELLING TITLE: Every title with 7!

BREAKDOWN:

NEGATION #2 - 7
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #31 - 7
    AGENTS OF FURY #10 - 7
    AMAZING FANTASY #18 *Negation Tie-In*- 7
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #23- 7
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #31 *Negation Tie-In*- 7
    FANTASTIC FOUR volume 7: “(F)Our Way” - 7
    HULK IN NEGATION #2- 7
    INFINITY WATCH #9- 7
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #23- 7
    THE MIGHTY THOR #31 *Negation Tie-In*- 7
    NEGATION: DARK INTELLIGENCE #1- 7
    NEGATION: FANTASTIC FOUR #2 (of 4) - 7
    NEGATION: INFINITY WATCH #2- 7
    NEGATION: INSECTICIDE SQUAD #2- 7
    NEGATION: NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #2- 7
    NEGATION: THE HOME FRONT #2 (of 4) - 7
    NEGATION: WAR #2 (of 4) - 7
    NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #6- 7
    PETER PARKER, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #5- 7
    STAR WARS: LEGACY #3- 7
    STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI #3- 7
    THUNDERBOLTS #10- 7
    UNCANNY X-MEN #31 *Negation Tie-In*- 7
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #15 (of 15!!!) - 7

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!